Chapter 1

A Taste of Fate

chapter 1


I walked through the hallways of Gangnam High, a cold glare in my eyes. My shoes tapped onto the marble floor as my backpack swung left-to-right, leaving a jingle sound. Students scurried away or mummered low cursings, some continuing doing their own things. I let out a low sigh before opening my locker.

My name is Kim Jaehee. Ruler of Gangnam High, a queenka here- I don't really consider myself as a queenka. People do call me pretty but i'm just a piece of whole y-ness in their eyes. Never was the type to smile, laugh, or have any normal human emotions. Call me crazy, but that's honestly the only way I could explain it.

I shut the door to my locker to be met by someone's chest and looked up. A hint of annoyance filled my eyes as I walked passed the person, Kim Seok Jin. He pushed me to the locker, both sides of his arms trapping me in-between.

He gave a sly smirk as I finally looked into his eyes, my eyes turning into thin slits. He rose an eyebrow and shrugged, "Well hello to you too, princess." He said, rolling his eyes. He looked at me eyeing me as if I were a piece of candy. "I bet you couldn't make it as soccer captain.. But you could be the captain of my heart." He winked. I groaned and pushed him off of me before walking to class. "CALL YA LATER, BABE!--" He called out before I shut the door to my classroom.

Class.. I thought and sat down in my assigned seat, the corner.
RING RING RING

Class finally ended as our teacher finished up his lesson about English. My hands pounded, kids scurried out the room as I too walked out with them. I approached the outside field of the soccer field. A gentle breeze brushed against the grass as I breathed in air. I sat down on the benches and began to eat my lunch, some steak and rice. 

As I ate my food I thought about soccer. Soccer is my all time favorite sport. Judge me, a cold-hearted queenka who has a soft spot for soccer. The bell rung indicating lunch was over and P.E. begun.

Excitement filled me as I went to change into my P.E. clothes.

x

"OKAY, everybody please get into your teams we are having the yellow team and the red team play as the green and blue teams will play after, GO!" Everyone split up into their teams after the coach explained what will go down. I walked to blue team's bench and watch as red and yellow played.

One of the members from team red kicked the ball into the net as they scored a point. "Red Score!" Our coach exclaimed and changed the score card from '1 to 0'.

It was then later the game ended. Red had won with the score 5-3. It was now our turn to play, blue and green. We stepped up to the field and waited for the coach to blow.

"You all know the rules, play fair and do not dare to cheat! I'm watching you! Start!" Our coach blew the whistle as people started to charge.

"I'm open!" I yelled as one of my team members kicked the ball to me. I started to swiftly move past members of the green team. My eyes located the opposing team's net and kicked it in.

"0-1!" The coach said. One of the players from the green team placed the ball in the middle of the field and our coach blew the whistle again. This time, the green team charged more harder this time. My eyes flew left to right and finally found a person who was possesive of the ball.

. It was Jin who had been in control. His eyes darted me and he smirked before kicking the ball hard and aimed straight at me. Everything stopped so slowly as I fell to the ground, my leg pounding. Blood spilled all over the grass as the coach raced over to me.

"Crap." The coach cursed, "GET THE NURSE, NOW. JIN YOUR COMING WITH ME." I tried to keep my eyes open to see what had been going on around me. Jin followed the coach and smirked as the last words I heard before blacking out,

"Whoops, my leg slipped." I let out a soft growl before my world turned dark.


author's corner of bunnies :

How was my first chapter? I'm sorry if it to be honest xD
      well as you could tell bts is in this as a minor appearance aswell o u o
              and here's a cute bunny drawing! :3
     thank you for reading~

-stardxst