Chapter 14

I need you and the baby too.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Halloween.Not that Jongin was excited as always.School is holding the halloween party no matter he cares or not.Jongin used to love parties.Last year Jongin was a wolf together with Sehun , Taemin , Yixing and Monkyu .They were 'The Wolves from dance club ' and they wore ripped clothes and showed off their body.But now exposure is the least thing Jongin wants to do.He gets cold easily and yes his abs have disappeared. Yixing has graduated and Monkyu transfered schools.Moreover, he rarely goes to the dance club these days so he just be a solo simple death angel.

 

Kyungsoo has told him to do whatever he wants and Baekhyun says he can style him up.But Jongin doesn't want to do none of this.So he just wears his all black attire and grabbed his late grandpa traditional hat.

 

Kyungsoo came to get him at 5 in the evening. The first thing he heard was Junhee gasping.

 

"Oh Kyungsoo you are hot!"

 

"Thank Noona "

 

Kyungsoo replied shyly and Jongin turned to look at him.Gosh!Kyungsoo is damn hot!He has styled his hair up and the pale makeup and the red lips make Jongin feel so hot.Hot like H.O.T .

 

"What's that?What's that theme hyung?Vampire? "

 

And he sees small fangs at the corner of his mouth when he smiles at Jongin.

"Ah yes.A Vampire but a modern one.More like Twilight. Since Baek is a dragula , he's more traditional. "

 

Baekhyun never disappointed him.He was always Kyungsoo's stylist for parties.Kyungsoo was wearing those shining tight jeans which perfectly hug his thighs and a black leather jacket which makes his milky skin paler.

 

"So!Are you my Edward? " 

 

Kyungsoo chuckled."Of course Bella."

 

...

 

 

Jongin found that Kyungsoo was not the only Edward when they arrived school.A couple arrived at the same time and one of them have the same theme as Kyungsoo.

 

"What the hell is this again? This year too?"

 

Kyungsoo said in disbelief seeing the 'Edward' Yifan.Yifan chuckled and Tao looked at him from head to toe.

 

"I had to say Baekhyun has done amazing work today."

 

Yifan and Kyungsoo are both Vampires but Jongin thinks his boyfriend is a ier one.Especially in those jeans.He was not saying Yifan didn't look good.Tao will kill him for that.Just he likes Kyungsoo's style more.

 

"May be you will win today Kyungsoo."

 

Yifan said.Tao nodded in agreement but he looks unsatisfied. 

 

"Win what?"

 

"The battle of who can pull of the same theme better and hotter.Last year I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter