one

The Perks of Being a Nerd
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Him

 

What is more annoying than seeing your friends are making fun of other people when they do nothing and just picking out random people, and you can’t do nothing about it? Are you going to joining them and making fun of them as well? Or are you going to stop them? When you’re in a position when you can’t even decide since you’re the quarterback, and everyone’s hoping you to joining them. But I’m not like them. I simply hate it.

 

 

“Come on! Take a picture of him!” I heard Mark is laughing as he’s grabbing the poor boy’s collar and taking down his pants. I see Mino is taking out his phone and start taking a picture. The poor boy can only put his head down in shame as he got nothing to do now. It’s always like this, another bullying thing.

 

 

Everyone’s laughing now as they’re watching the poor boy’s glasses being taken down and he can’t see anything and reaching anything as far as he can. Mark is throwing the glasses towards Yugyeom and he’s just laughing before he breaks the glasses into two. All of them are laughing even harder as they’re watching the poor boy crying even more.

 

 

I’m smoking my last cigarette before I put it down and walking towards Mark. It has to stop. This whole bullying thing is making me sick every day. “Come on. The coach is waiting.”

 

 

“Wait a minute; I’m almost done with this one.” Mark is keep making fun of him as shoving his head, and tearing the poor boy’s clothes apart. He’s almost taking his underwear before I stopped his hand. “That’s enough.”

 

 

“But Jackson, this guy is humiliating me in front of the class! I just can’t stop!” Mark is taking his hand away from me and taking one bucket of ice before he’s throwing the whole thing towards him. The poor boy is shivering hard before Mark is smiling widely and leaving him alone. Everyone is quickly leaving the building and leaving me alone with the boy.

 

 

He’s still crying hard and his face is turning red. I’m taking out my wallet and giving him some money. “Here, take it.”

 

 

He’s looking at me as he’s bewildered why I did that. The quarterback is giving him some money because of what his friends did. “W-Why?”

 

 

“Just take it and buy some clothes.” He’s taking the money before I turn my back and leaving him alone. He’s still stood there before I left the building and walking across the park and getting into the room where I’m going to meet Coach Park. I don’t know and I don’t even care where my other team mates are since I know they’re probably going to skip class and going to the back yard since they don’t care much about their grades. But I do.

 

 

I care about my grades since I want this scholarship and getting into university that I want. I’m working hard to get the quarterback position and trying my best to win every game. I don’t want any D or C on my grades. I just don’t want that to hold back me to get the scholarship.

 

 

“Good afternoon Coach.” I’m greeting him as soon as I enter the room. Coach is turning his back before he’s smiling lightly and asking me to sit down. I’m quickly obeying it before he’s showing me some p

Please log in to read the full chapter