That smiel dou

That smile doe

That smile dou

Ken point of  view:

I walked into the living room after just finishing tacking my shower.  When I sat on the couch Ravi said, took you long enough Ken.  I stuck my tongue out, sorry I actually clean myself unlike some people who only stand under the water for a couple of minutes.  Ravi glared, hey I do too clean myself.  N butted in, well maybe you’re doing something wrong Ravi cause I don’t notice a difference after you take a shower.  Hongbin nodded, ya you smell the same even after you take a shower, don’t get me wrong you don’t smell bad its just well you don’t smell like anything is all.  Hyuk agreed, ya cause N’s hair smells like strawberry vanilla but you, you smell like nothing Ravi.  I couldn’t help but laugh at everyone talking about Ravi.  Ravi looked back at me and grumbled, you little- thinking this is funny.  He pushed me off of the couch and I fell to the floor as I tried to contain my laughter.  I got up and went over to sit next to Leo.  As I went towards Leo N said, Ken don’t sit by that heartless guy.  I looked to see Leo’s expression but he seemed not to care as usual.  I ignored n and sat down.  N let out a fake cry as he said, did you see that guys Ken went to the dark side.  I laughed, nagh I just understand Leo.  I then placed an arm around Leo’s shoulder.  Leo immediately flung my hand off and said, don’t say lies Ken.  I frowned, but I do understand you.  He shook his head, no one understands me.  With that he stood and waved a hand meaning he was going to bed.  I stumbled to my feet, uh um I’m going to bed guys.  Everyone said goodnight in unison as I walked down the hallway.  I walked into the room I shared with Leo closing the door behind me.  I found Leo face down on the bed arms and legs splayed out.  I walked over and sat on the edge of my bed which was only a couple of feet away from his.  I said, Leo why don’t you think I understand you?  He turned his head slightly to look at me,because how is it you can understand me if I don’t understand myself?  I said, you’re problem is you only see yourself the way others see you, you need to see your true self the way I do.  He seemed to let out a sigh before closing his eyes and saying, shut up Ken and go to sleep.  I pulled the covers over myself and turned the light off, good night. 

. . .

When I sat up I heard a ruffling in the room.  I looked to where the noise came from to see Leo tossing and turning in his bed.  I spoke up, Leo are you ok?  Silence before a small whisper, no.  I got up and went over to sit on Leo’s bed.  I said, whats the matter?  He turned to me his hair all a mess on his pillow, everyone thinks I’m cold hearted but it’s not true I’m just afraid to have my heart broken.  With that he sat up and peered into my eyes, but for you I’ll try not to be afraid.  He slightly leaned forward so our faces were inches away.  I blinked a couple of times but stayed still until I felt his lips press into mine.  I softly closed my eyes and let him continue the kiss but he pulled away.  The last thing I saw was him smile.  It was a smile that never in a thousand years would I get tired of, but unfortunately it was a smile he only showed once in a blue moon.  Everything went black then I woke up.  I sat straight up and looked over to see Leo’s bed to see him sleeping.  I sighed, oh it was just a dream.  I jumped a little when I heard Leo say, what was just a dream?  I stuttered, um n-nothing.  He shrugged, whatever.  I got up and pulled the covers over his feet and said, you need to keep your feet warm.  I paused a moment before saying, L-Leo what would you say if I liked you.  He opened one ye and stared at me, Ken I think you need to go back to sleep you’re talking funny.  I shook my head, y-ya that’s it I just need to go back to sleep.  I slightly turned before Leo said, wait.  I turned, what?  He grabbed my hand and pulled me down before softly kissing my cheek.  When he let go of my wrist he smiled eyes still closed and said, good night Ken.  I smiled because this time I knew it wasn’t a dream.