Chapter 1: Surprise!

BB Love (ROMCOM)

The sun slowly starts to flood into the kitchen  as you  sat at the kitchen table half asleep, reminiscing about the past.

-flash back-

*Phone Ringing*

Taeyeon (18): Hello?

“ Hi this is the hospital calling to tell you that your parent have been in a car accident and unfortunately….when they arrived at the hospital….. it was too late. ...We are very sorry for your lost..please have someone come to claim them”

 

*phone drops to the ground*

“Hello?...Hello?... ma’am?..”

 

Taeyeon fell to her knees and began to cry, sobbing uncontrollably.

Upon hearing the noise you walked in.

 

You: Taeyeon, what's wrong what happened. 

 

"..Hello..Hello..."

 

You went over to the phone “hello? who is this?” you asked over the phone.

 

“... Hello ma’am.. like I said, this is the hospital calling to you that your parents have passed away, please come and claim the bodies.”

 

“....yes… we’ll be there shortly… thank you” you said as you hung up the phone.

 

You slowly walked over to your sister's side, too shocked to cry, you patted Taeyeon’s head gently and said “everythings gonna be alright, come on lets go bring mom and dad back home.

 

-flash back ends-

 

Snapping out of your daze, you slowly looked over to the note left by Taeyeon two years ago. ‘ I’ll be back soon :)! ‘  you felt your temper snap.

 

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU’LL BE BACK SOON YOU STUPID IDIOT, ITS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE YOU LEFT AND YOU DIDN’T EVEN TELL ME WHERE YOU WENT AND WHEN YOU’LL COME BACK!!  

 

*ding ding ding* (text)

 

Upon hearing your phone you snapped back to your senses.

 

Text from Youngji : Hey! first day! first day! did you leave yet? I’ll see you at school :)!!

K, I'm leaving now. you texted back

You quickly grabbed your bag and left the house.

 

-at school-

 

Principal: The Student council president,  Luhan Lee please step forward to give your speech to our new students.

 

“WAHHHHHHHHHH! ITS LUHAN AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed the female students as if they just saw an idol walk on stage.

 

Luhan: Ahem..Please be quiet. .. ……………………………………………..(speech ends)

 

 

 

-Hall way after orientation-

 

 

“Hey Luhan! Why the serious face” said happy Donghae as he jumped on to Luhan’s back.

 

“Yea, Mr. Smartypants” said Jackson as he tried to leap on too.

 

*Thud Thud*

Jackson: Owww… get off stupid

 

Donghae: Owww.. hold up! It was your fault we fell stupid

 

Luhan let out a smirk, “hmph..that's what you get idiots.”

 

Luhan: Where’s Kris?

 

Jackson: Who knows, hes probably ditched the orientation.

Donghae: Damn, he should have told me, I would have gone with him since the orientation was boring anyways

 

Luhan let out a slight twitch, “what?”

 

“I-I-I mean it was very interesting, uuuhh, you were so cool, right Jackson?” said Donghae held his cheeks, made a kissy face and turned his eyes up to look at Luhan, giving what he supposed was his cute face.

 

Jackson watched as Donghae tried to escape Luhan’s icy stare with by acting cute, “....eww..” said Jackson as he continued to stare with a disgusted expression frozen on his face.

 

*smack*

 

“That’s nasty” exclaimed Luhan as he slapped the back of Donghae’s head.

 

“hahahaha, yea smack that nasty thing!” said Jackson, as he bent over laughing.  

“....Wait wait..shhhhhhhhhhh.. do you guys hear that?” said Donghae as he straightened up, rubbing the back of his head where Luhan had hit him.

 

“What?” said Luhan looking around him.

 

“Oh my god! Donghae RUNN!!!”said Jackson as he and Donghae started running like mad towards the back exit.

 

“What? What are you talking about” said Luhan, standing there looking confused.

 

And then he heard it!

 

“OOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

 

*KKKKKKKKYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

 

“! Ima kill those two @ssho**s” said Luhan as he ran after them.

 

A stampede of girls came bursting into the hall.

“WHERE DID THEY GO?”

“DONGHAE OPPA!”

“JACKSON OPPA!”

“LUHAN OPPA!”

“WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!!!!”

“I THINK THEY WENT THERE” said a sophomore girl pointing towards the exit.

“NO, THERE” said another girl pointing toward the classrooms.

“SPLIT UP AND SEARCH” scream another girl as they herd of girls began to spread out.

 

-behind the hedges/bushes in the school yard-

 

“Did we lose them?” whispered Donghae as he stuck his face through the bush to get a better look.

“Idk, I can hear them anymore so we should be safe” said Jackson as he stuck his face out the bush next to Donghae.

 

“AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” screamed Donghae and Jackson as they felt a tug on their shoulders.

Quickly they covered each other’s mouths as they turned to look at one another “SHHHHHHHH”

“You bastards better run, before I kill you!” whispered Luhan with a murderous look on his face.

“Lu-Lu-Luhan… its just you” said Donghae feeling relieved, as Jackson tried to hide behind Donghae.

“You bastards left me!!” said Luhan shaking his fist at them.

 

“shhhhhh… keep it down or they’ll find us” said Donghae, placing his hand over Luhan’s mouth and dragging him down to hide in the bush with them.

Meanwhile Jackson kept a lookout through the bush.

“Hey I found Kris, that little !” whispered Jackson as he scanned the area through the bush.

“Hey call him over!” said Donghae

“Shhh.. wait theres a girl around” said Jackson, “Lets wait till she leaves first.”

 

The three boys lay silent behind the bushes as watching Kris and they wait for the girl to pass.

 

-Meanwhile in the school yard-

 

“Damn it! First day and I got lost already and Youngji isn’t picking up her phone either” you muttered to yourself as randomly roamed around looking for the opening ceremony.

 

“Whhhoooa” you screamed as you fell bracing yourself for the impact, which felt pretty solid yet soft. ‘Is this the ground? why does it feel like this?’ you though as you felt around trying to figure out what you landed on.

 

“Are done feeling me up, when do you plan to get off ert!”shouted Kris as he grabbed you by the collar of your uniform and lifted you off.

 

“Sorry” you replied sheepishly and a little confused that he called you stupid.

Kris quickly threw you aside making an obviously annoyed/disgusted face.  

 

After being thrown aside like a rag, you started looking around to see what you had tripped over. and noticed that you tripped over his bag.

 

“Damn I can even take a nap without a ert trying to touch me” said Kris as he started to get up.

 

“What?” you said feeling your face flush red with anger.

 

“You heard me, it will be a thousand years before an ugly ert like you can touch me.” said Kris as he flicked your forehead.

 

“WHAT DID YOU SAY STUPID? I TRIPPED OVER YOUR BAG AND WHO WANTS TO TOUCH SOME UGLY IDIOT LIKE YOU!” you said puffing your cheeks as you tried to calm yourself down.

 

‘Omg, why does she look like that?’ Kris thought to himself as he watched you standing there face red, cheeks puffed up and shaking like a baby trying to calm yourself down.

 

Out of nowhere Kris reached out and poked your left cheek.

“AHHHHHHH what are you doing” you said as you started propelling your arms trying to take a swing at him. Kris immediately stopped you as he placed his hand on your forehead, keeping you at his arms reach.

“pffftttt, hahaha”, ‘omg this is so cute’ thought Kris as he watched you propelling your arms trying to hit him with no luck.

 

“huff.. what are you laughing at!!” you said giving up the idea of hitting him.

 

“ha I’m laughing at this short little pig thats tried to hit me” said Kris as he picked up his bag. Kris turned around and grabbed your head and pulled it closer so that you were looking at him straight in the face..

“Try again next time piggy” He said smirking while pushing your nose up to look like a snout.

 

“Hmmph.. we’ll see about that” you said to yourself, getting ready to catch him off guard.

 

“Hey stupid” you said as you ran passed Kris knocking him in the head with your bag.

“gotcha” you screamed as you locked back and stuck out your tongue.

 

Kris surprised by the sudden attack stood frozen as he watched you run away.

“Your mine now piggie!” he said as he stood there rubbing his head.

 

‘Interesting’ though each  of the three boys as they remained silent watching the scene between you and Kris.

 

You began to walk home, tired from arguing.

*Your phone rings*

“Yo________! where have you been the orientation is over I went home, where have you been?”

“What? you stupid Youngji, you didn’t answer my calls, I got lost trying to find the gym.”

“......heheh.. sorry _______ y phone was turned off..heheh”

“Shut up grand pa , I’m going home right now, shish so much bad luck today”

“What happened?”

“Some guy that thinks he’s soooooo pretty was messing with me”

“oohhhhh, so was he cute?

“How would I know, he call me ugly and a piggy so I hit him with my bag and ran”

“Omg ______ whyyyyyyyyyyy, you could have meet your fated boy friend.”

“Hmph! I don’t want some crazy idiot like him.”

“LOL, calm down, just be lucky you got to talk to a hot guy”

“yeah he’s so hot his brains melted too…. hold up let me open my door”

“ok”

*Thud*

 

“goo goo pahbboo” *baby laughter*

 

There on your hallway was cute little baby laughing as it waved it’s hands in the air.

 

*thud*

 

You dropped your phone and your mind when blank from the shock.

 

 

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!” you cried as staring at the baby.

 

“hello…...hello… _________ what happened?.... _________?”