Chapter 17

All I Need Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Donghae’s head felt dizzy, it was normal with all these things that’s going on around him. Flashes of memories of the previous night going through his mind while he’s trying to relax till he reach the safe house. He couldn’t believe what he decided to do, he doesn’t know how he’s going to be a bait and what he’s going to find out.

So many things that makes his blood rush fast and causing him to feel his head heavy. He looked out of the window, it’s another day without Hyuk, another day feeling lonely and sad. He remembers the first time he went to Hyukjae’s home. Both were just kids. He remembers how Hyukjae made him feel at home, forgetting the loss of his family. Since then, Hyukjae was his whole life.

Hyukjae’s gummy smile, his dance style, the days when Hyukjae decided to learn how to rap and spent the whole day practicing and forcing him to listen and give his feedback, it was funny at first when he didn’t know how to rap but by time he  did it well that he got fascinated. Hyukjae did what he wanted always. Donghae smiled at the memory, he smiled bitterly because now Hyuk is not there next to him, because Hyukjae’s going to be for another person.

Tears dropped down his cheeks. His heart ached. Donghae raised his hand to his chest, holding tightly as it ached him. He was thankful that the car had a partition that who’s sitting in the front seat couldn’t see him in the back. Glad that he can cry his heart out for the last time, because after that he needs to be strong and steady to face what’s going to happen.

He headed home, not the safe house but the apartment he shared with Hyukjae, even though he received so much opposition about it.

He Missed it, as he check their apartment. It was not big or fancy but it was home. Home where he and Hyukjae spent their day, home where they shared everything together through sadness and happiness. He missed it all, being with Hyukjae and doing their daily routine. Thinking of the time they spent together since they were just children, he d=never thought they would end up like this, in this kind of situation.

If things took a different turn, would they be here today? Would they be this close and in …

He entered Hyukjae’s bedroom and laid on his bed. He took a deep breath taking in Hyukjae’s smell “I miss you..” he whispered. He covered himself with Hyukjae’s blanket and instantly fell asleep.

 

********************

 

 

It was dark and blurry, Hyukjae tried opening his eyes but it felt sore. Did he cry? Why he’s feeling that his eyes are swollen. He tried to open them again and saw a shape of a person. Donghae… his mind went blank. Got clouded with different kind of emotions.

He reached out to touch Donghae’s cheeks. Caressing it and bringing it close to his face. He got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter