Chapter 2

Because I Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 *Youngji pov The next day after Jackson be Suzy's boyfriend, Jackson never went to my house to wake me up and he never went to school again with me anymore... I went to school by myself. When I arrived at school I saw Jackson and Suzy being lovey-dovey. I was really shock to see that, I pretended that I didn't saw it. I went to the classroom and sit beside Mark, and I say 'hello' to him. Mark: "have you confessed to Jackson about your feeling Youngji-ssi?" Youngji: "No, I won't confessed to him, Jackson's already have a girlfreind" *cry* Mark: "Just confessed even if he had a girlfriend" Youngji: "I'll think first"  After my conversations with Mark, I went to the toilet to wash my face. Suddenly I saw Suzy with her friends saying something that I should not listen.   Suzy: "hey guys, now Jackson's already mine. It's really easy to get him.He's a fool" *evil laughs* Fei:"wow! good job suzy-ah. You're genius!" Suzy: "well I know I'm genius. All the boys will fallen for me. I will break up with Jackson after 1 month, I would like to see him crying."   I was really shock to hear that. Then when i'm about to go to class, Suzy sees me and grab my hand. She brought me to the store and push me untill I fall.    Suzy: " hey, B*tch. You are Jackson's bestfriend right? are you eavesdropping to our conversations?" Youngji:" I'm not eavesdropping." *serious tone* Suzy: "you think i'm a fool?! listen to me, if you tell Jackson about this, I will make Jackson's hurt." *yelling* Youngji:"I will keep it as secret. but, please don't hurt him. I don't want him to suffer!"  Suzy: *grab youngji's hand* "good then, b*tch!"   I start crying after Suzy's leave. I thought she is an angel but i'm wrong, she's a witch. I went to the toilet again to wash my face, because it will be embarassing if Jackson's see I'm crying. I immediately went to the class, but the teacher wasn't there. Mark look at me and asked.   Mark: "youngji-ssi, why are you crying?" Youngji: "crying? no, i'm not crying" Mark: "well, I can see that you're crying. Just tell me what happened. Maybe I can help you with your problem." Youngji:"hmmm, anyway, where's Jackson?"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter