Home...

Maybe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Wg_JpVHkio - Maybe, Yiruma)

A/N: Thank you BelindXiah for writing this! 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[Channa's POV]

"I'm so tireddd." You mumbled to yourself as you unlocked the door and stepped into the house. You wondered if anyone was even home since you didn't see Shin-umma's motorcycle or the rest of the members' cars parked outside. In a way, it was a good thing since you were exhausted from last night to mid-morning drama shooting and you didn't feel like interacting with anyone at the moment. As you took off your shoes, you heard someone playing the piano. You recognized the piano piece as you slowly closed the door behind you, not wanting to interrupt the person playing such a sweet melody. You walked closer and saw him. You could tell from the shape of his back, to the snapback on his head, to the shape of his adorable Yoda ears that you craved to tug and to the beautiful, skilled hands that gently pressed the keys of the piano...it was none other than Park Chanyeol. The man that you;ve secretly had a crush on since he first approach you and invited you to join the rest of the roommates for dinner. You mustered up the courage to finally walk up to him and quietly sit beside him. He didn't stop playing, as he looked at you and smiled. "Welcome home, Channa." He said, with such a happy expression that not only touched his lips, but reached his dark, brown eyes. "I'm home." You tell him, smiling at him as you stared at his fingers moving on the piano. You notice papers on top of the piano and saw scribbles and writing of some sort. As always, your Yeol was always composing a song as you reached over and grabbed the papers. Chanyeol nervously laughs, "They're not quite done yet, it's sort of a mess of words and phrases.."  You tell him, it's okay, as you read the sentences he wrote down, and it was actually quite beautiful. "Do you like someone, Yeol?"

You asked, him and Chanyeol suddenly stopped playing. "I-I-uh that's old material..it was someone I used to like...but not anymore." He replies, rubbing the back of his head, a habit you noticed he would do when he was nervous.
"Do you like anyone?" He asks you, and you looked down at your hands. "U-uh, it's okay, if you don't want to tell me, sorry, I know it's personal--"
"No, no, Yeol, I-I do like someone." You tell him, shyly looking up at him and you could see the tips of Yeol's ears turning red. "He's..everything I could ever ask for and..when the time's right I'll him..just how much I l-lov LIKE him."

"I-I see." Chanyeol says, with a small smile as he continues to play. You couldn't read the expression on his face, but you wondered if you said too much. You closed your eyes and conce

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter