CHAPTER 8

Chaotic Love Story!

 

Baekhyun POV

 

After we receive great news from the doctor, we call our family and friends to tell them about this news. All of them are really happy to hear that especially both of our parents and Taeyeon friends, of course.

 

So, this is what happens to our family when we announce about the pregnancy…..

 

“Guys, gather quickly! Let’s take a family picture! Mom, dad, sit here~”

 

This is all an act to surprise our family members about the pregnancy. I fix the camera setting and turn on the timer. I quickly sit beside Taeyeon. She smiles at me sheepishly.

 

“Ok, 1…2…3…say BABY!!!” All of my family members looks shocked and the camera capture the moment as we planned~ Their face looks really funny! Hahaha~

 

“Byun Baekhyun, are you serious?!” My mom starts to squeal.

 

“Taeyeon, are you pregnant? Am I going to be a grandmother soon?!” My mother-in-law cupped her face.

 

“Grandma, grandpa, I’ve been here for about two months~ Are you happy?” Taeyeon smile at our parents.

 

“Yes, Baby Byun is hereee~” I pats her belly. This is the first time I’m doing this. I feel really excited with this news!

 

Our parents cannot contain their happiness anymore. My mom and my mother-in-law already crying and shower their daughter with hugs and kisses.

 

“Wow, I can’t believe this! Good job son!” Both of my father and my father-in-law said.

 

And this is what happens to Jessica and Tiffany when they heard about the news. We shared the news with them through Skype since they are at the oversea for some businesses.

 

“Hey guys, are you busy?” There are two beautiful ladies appear on the screen.

 

“Taengoo, we miss you~” Both of them said while faking a cry.

 

“Yah! If you miss me you should come back to Korea early!” Taeyeon pouts.

 

“Hello Sica, Fany!” I greet them happily.

 

“Oh! Hello brother-in-law~ Wait, why did you call us? You guys said that there is an emergency! Are you okay? Did bro-in-law do something bad to you?” They poured us with questions.

 

“Guys, I have bad and good news to tell you. Which one do you want to know first?” I look at Taeyeon. Is there any bad news?

 

“Let’s hear a bad news first!” Jessica and Tiffany said in unison. I’m also curious what is the bad news that she want to talk about.

 

“The bad news is my husband doing something to me.” Taeyeon winks at me when she looks at my questioning face. Now I get what she meant. She wants to trick her friends!

 

“What?! Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing to our best friend?!” Wow, right now they are really mad at me. I’m safe because they only can see me through screen, if not, I think they will beat me to death!

 

“I-I….err…I…” I stuttered. I will never mess with Taeyeon after this. Her friends are really scary!

 

“Don’t you guys want to know about the good news? It is related to the bad news.” Taeyeon asked cheekily.

 

“The good news related to the bad news? How can that happen? What is it? Kim Taeyeon, you are making us confused!” Looks like her plans worked well!

 

“The good news is…….” Jessica and Tiffany hold their breath to listen to what their best friend going to say.

 

“…we are going to have a baby!!!!” Taeyeon shouts in joy. I kiss her cheeks and smile happily!

 

“Bwoh?!” Their eyes will pop out and their jaw will drop on the floor at this moment!

 

“Are you serious?!! We are going to be aunty?!! Kyahhhhhh!!!! I really want to go back to Korea right now!” Both of them squeal.

 

I look beside me and our eyes met. We smiled at each other lovingly. ‘Thank you so much!’ I mouthed to her. She nods her head and smile at me.