CHAPTER 6

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Tae, are you alright? You look so pale right now.”

 

“I’m okay. No need to worry much kiddo~”

 

“Are you sure? Why don’t we go to the hospital? It’s been almost a week. I’m worry about your health. Let’s go to the hospital, ok?”

 

“I hate hospital! I don’t want to go.” Taeyeon pouts.

 

“Oh, come on. Be a good girl and let’s go to the hospital, ok? Pleaseeeee~” I try to persuade her with my powerful aegyo. Hahaha!

 

“Err, I think you are too old for that.” She looks at me weirdly.

 

“Owhhh, pleasee~ pleaseee~ pleaseeeeeee~ Let me bring you to the hospital~” I keep on doing my aegyo!

 

“Eww! Please stop doing your aegyo, you makes me want to puke! Okay…okay…I will go to the hospital. Just stop doing your disgusting aegyo to me.” Taeyeon surrender. Yay! I win~

 

We dress up only in a t-shirt and sweat pants. I help Taeyeon to dress up because she is too weak and didn’t have too much energy to do that.

 

“Tae, you can walk? Or do you want me to carry you?” I hold her hands tightly. We walk down the stairs slowly.

 

“Hey kiddo! Stop the cheesiness, will you? I only have a fever, Duhh!”

 

“But this is not a normal fever! How can fevers make your body weak like this?” I start to whine at her.

 

“Stop whining will you?” She glares at me. Okay, better I keep my mouth shut.

 

 

-At the hospital-

 

“Yes, may I know if there is any problem with you?” The doctor asked.

 

“My wife has been vomiting and has a fever for almost a week! Her body became weak and she don’t want to eat that much because she feel nausea when she smell the food. Is there any problem with my wife, doc?”

 

“Hmm…Baekhyun-shi, please wait here for a moment. I have to check on your wife first.” The doctor said.

 

“Oh, okay doc.” I help Taeyeon to lay on the hospital bed and wait patiently for the results.

 

After about 20 minutes, the doctor slides open the curtain. I go to Taeyeon and help her to get up.

 

“How about my wife, doctor? Is she alright?”

 

I look at Taeyeon. She lean her head on my chest. She must be really tired. I put the back of my hand to her head, the fever is still not going down.

 

“Your wife? Ooo~ You must be worried, right?”

 

“Of course I am! She vomits until her body became weak.”

 

“Haishh, I don’t understand why would you married to someone like him…He is so slow!” The doctor complained to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon chuckled.

 

‘What the heck?! The doctor just insult me right now, right? Before I could say anything, the doctor said…..

 

“Congratulation Mr. Baekhyun, your wife is almost 8 weeks pregnant!”

 

“What?!! Seriously??” I feel like I want to faint. Ahhh~

 

“Kiddo, if you faint I will kick your until you wake up!”

 

 I slap my face. Is this true? Really??

 

“Taeyeon, can you slap me?”

 

“Sure!” Taeyeon punch my face. Owieee~

 

I realize that this is really happening (since Taeyeon punch me really hard!) I take her into my embrace and kiss her lips softly.

 

“Thank you, honey~” I hug her softly.

 

“You are welcome~” She smile back at me.

 

“Okay guys~ Cut the drama please, I have many patient waiting at the outside.” The doctor said.

 

Both of us glare at the doctor. Haishh, does he really have to cut our sweet moments like this?! Seriously!