CHAPTER 29

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Urmm, your wife is 4 cm dilated. We have to wait until it’s dilated to 10 cm. Your wife and your baby are doing great! Don’t need to worry that much. You can go inside the ward, she needs you the most right now” The doctor assures me but I still can’t help but think about my wife and my baby!

 

I walk to Taeyeon’s ward and knock the door.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

“Come in.” I heard Taeyeon weak voice tell me to enter.

 

My heart is aching because I cannot do anything to reduce the pain. I open the door slowly and look at my dearest wife looking pale and weak and I’m super-duper hate to see that! Taeyeon throw a weak smile at me and that makes me sadder.

 

“Hey, are you okay? Do you need anything?” I caress her face gently.

 

“I’m feeling better. You don’t have to worry too much! Don’t you feel excited to see our first born?” Taeyeon try to cheer me up. I smiled from ear-to-ear because of her words. I am really excited to see our first born, but it is too hard to watch Taeyeon conditions right now.

 

“Ouchh!” I quickly grab Taeyeon hand tightly when I heard her squealing.

 

“Tae, what’s wrong? Should I call the doctor?” I panicked. She shakes her head lightly. She looks really hurt right now! Don’t they have anything that will reduce the pain?!

 

“N-no, don’t call the doctor yet. T-this is just a contraction. Baek, it hurts. I can’t handle it anymore.” I can feel her body shivered because of the pain. Oh god! Please save my wife and my baby!

 

“Shhhh, you can do it Tae. Please be strong for me and the baby…Please…I love you.” I hug her tightly. No! I need to be strong for Tae.

 

After a while, the contraction comes frequently and Taeyeon conditions worsen. I can’t bear looking at her. The doctor and nurses starts to prepare for the delivery. Now, it’s time for Taeyeon to deliver our baby!

 

“Come on Tae, hold my hands.” I caress the back of her hand softly. Taeyeon squeeze my hand tightly when the contraction comes, but it doesn’t matter right now. She has to bear a greater pain than I am.

 

It’s been a while since Taeyeon in a labour room but there is no sign that the baby will comes out. Yes, I am really nervous and frighten right now especially when Taeyeon looks like she is going to give up! Please..please..please…Let my wife and my baby safe!

 

“Tae, you can do it! Come on, you want to see our baby right?” I kiss her cheek softly.

 

“Baek, it hurts so much! I don’t think I can do it.” Taeyeon squeeze my hands tightly. She is panting heavily right now.

 

“Shhh, don’t say anything. You and the baby will be safe.”

 

After 2 hours of contractions, the baby crying echoed in the labour room. The doctor holds our beautiful baby girl and gives her to me. I look at my wife lovingly and my tears start to roll down on my cheek. This is the greatest gift that Taeyeon give to me.

 

“Thank you so much babe~” I kiss her soft lips.

 

“Hey, stop crying! The baby will think that his daddy is weird!”

 

“I’m not crying! There are dusts on my eyes.” Taeyeon just laugh it off.

 

“So, what do you want to name her?” Taeyeon ask me.

 

“Hmm, I already think of one name for her. How about Byun Hana?” Baekhyun suggested.

 

“Byun Hana? I like it! Okay, let’s name our baby as Byun Hana~ Right baby?” Taeyeon looks at Hana lovingly.