CHAPTER 19

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Hmm, you are too skinny for a pregnant mother, Mrs. Kim. You should eat more.”

 

“Yeah, I think that you are too skinny too.” I said to her.

 

“Sometimes, I lost my appetite doctor. I don’t know why.” Taeyeon pouts.

 

I look at her weirdly. She didn’t say anything to me about her not eating well. Poor my wife~

 

“It’s normal for a pregnant woman to feel like that. I hope Mr. Baekhyun can do something or find a food that your wife likes so that she can have the appetite to eat.”

 

“Yes doctor.” I nod my head.

 

“One more thing, did the baby start kicking yet?”

 

“The baby can kick?!”  I jump up from my seat.

 

“Yah, Baekhyun! Sit down!” Taeyeon pull Baekhyun back to his seat.

 

“Oh, sorry…” Baekhyun said to the doctor. The doctor just laughs it off.

 

“You must be excited right?” said the doctor.

 

“Ehee~ This is my first baby, so I don’t know a lot of thing about pregnancy.” Baekhyun say shyly.

 

“So, since he doesn’t know about the kicking part, the baby must not kick yet right?”

 

“Yes. The baby is just kind of moving slowly inside my womb.” Taeyeon said to the doctor.

 

“Oh, I see. Usually, the baby will kick within this period. It might be uncomfortable and hurts you a little bit.”

 

“Is there anything that we can do to ease the pain?” Baekhyun sounds worried.

 

“Just rub gently around the area that the baby kicks.” The doctor gives his advice to both of us.

 

“Alright, doc. Thank you.” Baekhyun shakes his hand.

 

“You are welcome~ Take care of you wife.” The doctor said.

 

Both of us get up and go to the counter to take the supplements that Taeyeon needs. After that, we go to the car and go back to our home.

 

“Why don’t you tell me that you are not eating well?” Baekhyun help me to sit on the couch.

 

“I don’t want to make you worry. It’s not like I don’t know how you will react.” I rolled my eyes.

 

This kiddo and his overprotectiveness can never be separated!

 

“Just tell me~ How many times did you eat a day?” Baekhyun looks at me straight into my eyes.

 

Oh no! Now, I feel nervous. Truthfully, I cannot eat a lot these days. When Baekhyun call me from his office and ask if I have eaten yet or not, I always say to him that I already eat. It’s not like I don’t want to tell him, but if I tell him, surely he will come home and bring me to eat anywhere. I don’t want to disturb his work.

 

“Once…a….day?” I smile awkwardly at him.

 

“What?!” Baekhyun looks shocked.