CHAPTER 17

Chaotic Love Story!

 

 

“Tae~ Are you done yet? Do you need any help?”

 

“Yes, I’m done!” Taeyeon come out from the bathroom.

 

“Let’s go!” I put my hand on her back to support her body.

 

Today we have an appointment with the doctor to check on our baby~ I feel really excited about it! Today is the day~ Today is the day~~ Hahaha!

 

“Baek, do you want a boy or a girl?” Taeyeon look at me while we are on our way to the hospital.

 

“I don’t really care about the gender. If the baby is a boy, he will look handsome like me and if the baby is a girl, she will take over my cuteness! Hahaha~” Baekhyun said proudly.

 

“Yah! You should say the baby will be pretty like me!” Taeyeon pinch my arm. It hurts~

 

“What? I think better she have my cuteness rather than become a tiger like her mother. Oopsss!”

 

“Aishhh, this kiddo!” Taeyeon hit me. Since when did she learn martial arts? Aigoo~

 

“Tae, please stop hitting me~ I’m driving right now!”

 

“Hahh! Serve you right!” Taeyeon said, still hitting me.

 

After the ‘long’ journey to the hospital, finally we arrive.

 

-At the hospital –

 

“You make my arm feel numb, you know?” I whine at her.

 

“You are the one who start it first!” Taeyeon glare at me.

 

“But I’m just saying the truth~” I stick out my tongue to her.

 

“Do you want to get hit a little bit more, Byun Baekhyun?” Taeyeon caress my arms softly. She looks scary right now.

 

“Err, ok...ok. I won’t tease you anymore…Please don’t hit me.” I smile awkwardly.

 

“Hmm, good!”

 

“Mrs. Kim Taeyeon.” The nurse called.

 

Both of us get up and walk inside the room. I look around the room. There are so many baby pictures! They look so cute~ I really want to see my baby right now.

 

“Baek, what are you looking at?” Taeyeon ask curiously.

 

“I can’t wait to see our baby.” I said to Taeyeon.

 

“Aww~ So sweet. Just four months to go~” Taeyeon pinch my cheek. I smile at her.

 

“Mrs. Kim Taeyeon, please lie down on the bed.” The doctor said.

 

I help Taeyeon to lie down on the bed. She looks a little bit nervous right now. Truthfully, I’m nervous too~ What to do, this is my first baby after all.

 

“Do you feel comfortable?”

 

Taeyeon nod her head.