CHAPTER 11

Chaotic Love Story!

 

“Please forgive me Tae. I know I am a bad husband and father. Please let me take care of you and our child. Please don’t leave me alone, I need both of you in my life. Please…I’m begging you.” Baekhyun kneel down with tears rolling down on his cheek.

 

Bwoh?! He kneels down? Now I really feel bad for him.  Truthfully, I know that Eunji keep her eyes on Baekhyun and pretend to bump on him. My hormones kick on at that time, so I feel really mad at Baekhyun even though I already know the truth. I only want to test his sincerity. Now, I feel really touched by his words~ I can’t continue this drama anymore. He looks so pitiful! So, I decide to talk to him.

 

“Are you sure that girl has nothing to do with you?”

 

Baekhyun get up quickly and holds my hand tightly.

 

“Yes! She has nothing to do with me. I admit that she is my ex-girlfriend but I never contact her! You have to believe me Tae.” He said with tears still rolling down on his cheek.

 

“Hmm, I will forgive you. Stop crying like that!”

 

“Really? Thank you so much! I will try my best to be a better husband and father to both of you. Don’t run away from me anymore~ You make me scared to death, you know. I’m worry about you. I love you~” He kiss my lips softly.

 

“Haishh, stop crying kiddo! You make me look bad!”

 

Baekhyun didn’t say anything and hug me softly. He is still crying! Now I feel really bad for making him crying like this! Sorry Baek~ I won’t do this to you anymore~

 

“Hey, come here. You can sleep beside me if you want.” I try to make him feel better.

 

“Can I sleep beside you?” He asked while sobbing like a 5 years old kid!

 

 “Of course you can~ Come here!”

 

Finally, he smiled! Pheww~ I’m the one that want to test his ‘sincerity’, but I’m the one that panic! I didn’t expect that he will react like that!

 

Baekhyun put my head on his arm and hug me softly. After that, we go to our dreamland~

 

After almost a week, the doctor let Taeyeon to go home but she cannot do heavy chores or stress over something. Baekhyun become really overprotective toward Taeyeon. Baekhyun never let her lift anything even if it is a small thing! He will do everything for her.

 

“Baek, let me go! I can walk by myself!”

 

“No, you need enough rest! You can get tired if you walk.”

 

“This is so embarrassing! All people are looking at us!”

 

“If I say no, then it means no. Got it?”

 

Taeyeon pouts.

 

Baekhyun still firms with his decision. He traumatize by the incident that happen to his wife. The patients at the hospital look at them weirdly!

 

“Here, let me buckle the seatbelt for you.”

 

“Baek, you don’t have to worry much about me. The doctor said that I only cannot do heavy chores and stressed out. It’s not like I can’t walk or doing any simple thing, you know~” Taeyeon try to convince him.

 

“Right now, I will do everything for you. I will never let you hurt again. You almost had a miscarriage because of me, and I will try my best to never let it happen.”

 

“It’s not your fault but…” Taeyeon didn’t even complete her sentence yet when Baekhyun kiss her lips.

 

“Ok! Let’ go~” Baekhyun grins happily.

 

“You are cheating!” Taeyeon slaps his arm.

 

“Lalala~ I can’t hear you~” Taeyeon couldn’t help but laugh at her husband childish behaviour.