prologue.

Clandestine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm leaving," Kai smiles at Sehun, pecking his lips and then opening the door to their apartment.

Sehun smiles back at him. "Have a great day ahead."

Jongin pulls on his right shoe before smiling at Sehun once more. "You too." He pecks him again before walking down the corridor to the elevator.

Sehun shuts the door to the apartment, locking it. He takes a deep breath and then takes out his phone, dialling in Luhan's number.

"Are you at the office already?" Sehun asks.

"Yeah."

"Kai just left. I'm coming there soon, okay? Meet me in the training room with your pistol," Sehun says.

"Alright."

Sehun ends the call quickly before wearing a pair of gloves. He grabs his hard disk and then Kai's laptop from his room. Seeing that it is encrypted, he calls another person in the station.

"Lay, help me crack the code? I need to unlock Kai's computer," Sehun says.

"Possible clues? What does he like? Something he is possessive over?" Lay asks. "Or perhaps, something he is very sensitive about?"

"He loves his dog, Monggu a lot, but the poor dog passed away last year. He's sensitive when it comes to talking about his deceased parents," Sehun replies.

"Try the dog's name or the date of his parent's death," Lay says.

Sehun types in 122101 but it gets rejected by the system. He deletes the string of numbers and instead types, Monggu. This time he gets in.

"Got it. Thanks, Lay," Sehun says and ends the call.

Sehun leans back in his swivel chair, looking at the number of files on the home page. He clicks on one that says Nov 14 - DO and looks at the pictures. He browses other files and downloads them into his hard disk. Then he opens a Chrome tab and looks into Jongin's search history. Nothing out of the ordinary, but he catches something after scrolling down a little.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter