love

Sweet Secrets (oneshot)

 

/SNSD dorm/

 

“Taeyeon-ah! Where are you?!”

“I’m here! Just a sec. I need to find my other shoe.”

“Aish~ this girl.”

“Mianhe manager oppa. Did you wait long?”

“Not really. But we’re running late. Let’s go. They’re already waiting for us.”

“They’re?”

“Oh, yes. Unfortunately our driver couldn’t come today, so we’ll be joining Leeteuk-ssi and his manager. C’mon!”

 

Taeyeon’s eye’s popped out. Park Leeteuk? Super Junior’s leader?

“Wait. Why do we need to join them? Can’t we just get a cab?” Taeyeon questioned her manager.

“A cab? Seriously Taeyeon? You’re out of your mind. Let’s go! The press conference would be starting soon.”

“Aish~ Arraso arraso.”

When the two were finally out of the door, they came to a car. The car window was opened and a smiling Leeteuk greeted them.

“Great! You’re finally here. Let’s go then.”

All Taeyeon could do was smile back and nod in response.

 

It was quite all throughout the trip. One could even feel the awkward atmosphere hanging around them. Although Taeyeon and Leeteuk were together at the backseat, both didn’t seem aware of that. The two of them just kept looking out the window. That only stopped when their managers told them they have arrived at their destination.

“Let’s get inside. Everyone’s waiting for you two.”

 

They entered the building discreetly. They came here for a press conference. Lee Soo Man suggested that instead of the whole Super Junior and SNSD to attend; only the leaders of each group would be sent to the said event. Though it sounded professional and without malice, both Taeyeon and Leeteuk didn’t believe so.

 

The press conference was held because of the upcoming Super Generation concert. Due to the overwhelming public demand, SME gave in to the fans’ request. However, there was another reason why the press conference was held.

Lately, there have been rumors going around that Kim Taeyeon, leader of the famous girl group Girls’ Generation a.k.a. SNSD, was secretly dating Park Jung Su, a.k.a Park Leeteuk, leader of Super Junior.

Pictures of them wearing the same earrings, necklace, and even couple shirts have been spread through the internet. There have also been reports from local people spotting them eating together on a café and holding hands outside.

They both knew the hidden agenda. Lee Soo Man wanted them to clear the rumors up.

 

When the media were finally allowed to ask questions, they were first asking about the upcoming concert. As the press con progressed, the questions started focusing on the two of them.

“Miss Kim, we would like to clarify something. Who gave you the necklace that you are wearing?”

“I bought it myself.”

“And to Mr. Park, I’d like to ask the same question.”

“A fan gave it to me.”

“And who might this fan be?”

“I don’t know. It was sent to me together with the other fan gifts.”

“Is it true that you two have recently eaten together at café near SM building?”

“Yes.”

“Why would you two eat alone? And together at that.”

“Why not? It was a friendly get together. It gets stressful once in a while especially when you’re in this industry. Since only Taeyeon-ssi was available at that time, I invited her for a ‘de-stressing’ meal.”

“And the holding hands?”

“That was just a mere misunderstanding. Leeteuk-ssi was only preventing me from touching a broken glass.”

 

“That’s all for today. This press conference is over now. Thank you all for coming.”

Everyone rushed to the exit. They were all expecting that the two idols would still accept interviews outside the building.

 

When only the two of them were left at the hall, they both chuckled at their “smartness”.

 

Almost everything they said during that press con was true. Taeyeon did buy her necklace. And Leeteuk did get his from a fan. However, he actually knew who that fan was. Taeyeon was, after all, Leeteuk’s biggest fan.

And they did eat together at that café. But they both planned that instead of calling it a date, they’d call it a friendly get together.

Leeteuk did stop Taeyeon from touching the broken glass. And from then onwards, he didn’t let her hand go. Well, until they reached her dorm. It would be too risky if he didn’t.

 

“You were great.” Leeteuk remarked.

“So were you.”

“I guess the press should be more specific with their questions if they wanted to know the whole truth.”

“Anni~ that would be harder for us.”

“You’re right.”

 

Both fell silent. They knew being together meant risking their careers. No, Lee Soo Man knows that Super Generation does exist. Of course he would. Even his niece was part of this. Remember the SunSun couple? It’s real.

Well, the real problem lies with their fans. Anti fans to be exact. There would be too much bashing and non-stop fan wars. They didn’t want that. So for the time being, they’ll just keep their mouths shut.

 

“Taeng?” Leeteuk broke the silence.

“Hmm?”

“Saranghae.”

She smiled. She’s missed these little moments of their lives.

“Na do saranghae.”

They both meant what they said. They exited the building with smiles on their faces.

 

 

What others don’t know won’t hurt them. So for now, they’ll enjoy and cherish their sweet secrets.

 

 

 

 

Author's note: Hey! Just a simple one shot here. Any way, like I've said, I’ll be accepting Super Generation oneshot requests. There isn’t much to do these days. My advanced Christmas gift XD  

 

Hope you lked the story~ ◕‿◕ ♡