♚//: C H E A T S H E E T

♚//: R E G A L — apply closed°

LOVE AND ACCEPT EACH AND EVERY ONE

header

CHEATSHEET

 
 

⟪ Face-Claim ⟫ I will not limit you on face-claims since I personally don't think that's fair. Anyone is available, idols, ulzzangs, actors, others, etc.

⟪ Age ⟫ No younger than 17 please! You can make her turn 17 this year, but that is the youngest I amm accepting. No limit for how old though :)

⟪ Love Interest ⟫ Like face claim, anyone is accepted for a love interest. Whether that be ocs, idols, actors, that will be up to you. They are also of course optional.

⟪ Positions ⟫ The position listed under the plotlines are only the general positions. You can make your character talented in other positions as well. You can make your led vocalist a hell of a dancer, your dancer can rap like a monster, or your rapper can have a voice of an angel. But if you are going to make your character good at two positions, make sure the other one is lackluster. For instance, my character is the main vocal, can rap decently, but she dances with two left feet. 

⟪ Extras ⟫ Extra things such as leader, visual, and face of the group will be up to me. The leader does not have to be the oldest, as long as they have leader-like qualities. The visual is not nessicarily promoted the most, but they will always be one that will turn to modelling and/or acting. The face of the group will probably be the most likeable in the group, thus allowing everyone to know who they are, however they will most likely be the most worn out of the group due to constant schedules. 

⟪ Password ⟫ Your password will be to type up the quote following this format "__ me for I am __" If you take a look at the plotlines, youll see my character's already done. Think of something like that. Feel free to take some from below.

e.x: "Hail me for I am meant to be hailed." "Bow down to me for I am superior." "Crown me for I am worthy." etc

⟪ Talent Twins ⟫ So here's the part where I get specific. I will give you two options: you can either give me a name/video of someone and add a desciption, or give me a number between 1-10 and a desciption. The description must include both good and weak points of that person's talent. Specifically for rap and vocal twins, your twin is only your character's voice. It does not include the twin's range, vocal technique, breathing, or anything else. It is the voice and voice alone. This section I will be very picky on so pm me if any questions.

⟪ Personality/Background ⟫ Quality over quantity, it's a given. I don't like reading paragraphs so keep it short. Try not to have huge sob stories. I can take things that aren't too hardcore, but if her mother died when she was young, resulting in an abusive, alcoholic father who her multiple times  which makes her runaway and grow up in an orphanage where they didn't pay her any attention so she starved or something is something that will absolutely be rejected.
 

 

SOURCE CODETURN IN

⟪ AUTHOR'S NOTE ⟫ I will not be asking for back ups since most of the time, they aren't needed. If by chance it is needed, I will pm you to ask for your back up.

 

As for takens, Kara's Seungyeon is taken for face and voice claim, Jessica Jung as dance claim, and Afer School's Raina as a rap claim