Chapter 1

Two Men One Path

Ra-Im was just finshing cleaning the cafe where she works at when someone came in and without looking she said "sorry we are closed"seconds later she heard a voice saying "I didn't come to buy something, I came to pick you up Ms. Park" she turned around quickly and saw Doojoon leaning against one of the cafe tables and said "How many times do I have to tell you that you don't have to pick me up? You are a busy man"Doojoon replied "And how many times do I have to tell you that walking home alone during the night can be dangerous and now that your parents died you're my responsability."

Ra-Im sighed she then replied "I feel like a burden to you"Doojoon smiled and said "How can you be a burden if your like my little sister" Ra-Im blushed then said "And your like my little brother" Right after she said those words Doojoon stayed silent but deep down he was thinking "Why can't you see me as a man?" after a while Ra-Im cleared and said "Let me get my things so we can leave" and walked to the back of the cafe while Doojoon just stared at her. After five minutes she came back and both of them made their way to Doojoon's yellow and black 2014 camaro. When they got there Doojoon opened the passengers door for Ra-Im and she blushed immediately because no guy has ever done such thing for her and as she got in she replied a "thank you" quietly. Doojoon quickly got in the car, buckled up and started the car making his way to her apartment. The ride to her apartment was quiet, it's always like that when he drove her home every night. After 30 minutes they had arrived at her apartment. She unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to open the door when she asked him " Do you want something to drink, you must be tired?" Doojoon smiled and replied " I would love to" after he had parked his car they made their way up to her apartment. When they got inside she told him " take a seat I will just go change and I'll be back quickly" and Doojoon replied back " thank you, take your time.

When Ra-Im came back to the living room she asked " what do you want to drink Doojoon-ssi?" 

Doojoon replied " coffee would be fine and how many time do I have to tell you to cut the formalities?" 

Ra-Im smiled and said " Its just that I don't get used to calling you just by your name because you're the C.E.O of Yoon Electronic Devices"

Doojoon replied " well just treat me as a friend not as a C.E.O" 

Ra-Im smiled and walked to the kitchen to make the coffee for them. After pouring the coffee into the cups she opened the cabinet and reached for the sugar and cream but she couldn't reach it. So, she tried standing on her tippy toes and stretched out her arm to grab the sugar when she saw a hand grabbing it and putting it down along with the cream thats when she felt a chest touching her back. She turned around quickly and froze because she came face to face with Doojoon her lips were just centimetres away from his and her cheeks turned red.

Then all of a sudden he started to lean in.