Tell me what is love

Through The Passage Of Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

White rays of the moonlight shine through the crystal glass window brighten the dark quiet room. Sounds of soung humming and pencil sketching fill the fairy like room. Small cut of glittering paper stars hanging above his head and with the touch a bright fairy lights turns his room cheerful than any other room in the streets. Jinyoung always been living inside his little fairytale world and it sometimes makes Jaebum worry about him. But that doesn't stop him since Youngjae hyung always there to baby him and tell him that it never is wrong to live in what we believe. Jinyoung is more than thankful to have both, Jaebum and Youngjae inside his life. He don't know what's going to happen wto him if they aren't there to help him through all the obstacle of life. They are like his happy little pills.

 

Jinyoung smile widely once he's done with his little doodling. He picks up the paper of his doodle and stick it on the wall next to his other drawing and clap his hands happily. Jinyoung flops down on his bed and sigh happily. He reach out to his nightstand and grab his tape recorder and lay back on his back. 

 

"The moonlight shines beautiful tonight. I feel so happy that I finally get to finish my new sketch and stick it up on my wall. I don't know why but I feel so happy right now. Its like everything is on the right path and I am so grateful for that-", 

Jinyoung's words was cut of short when the sound of two man entering the house fill his ears. "Oh, I got to go now. I'll talk again later. Bye!".

 

Jinyoung 's slim fingers let go of the button and get up before throw the tape recorder a side. He change his clothes into some comfy night pyjamas and comb his hair. "Jinyoung honey, come down! Dinner is ready!", Youngjae sweet voice echoed through the two stories house, calling for Jinyoung. Jinyoung quickly make his way down the stairs making Youngjae shriek  dramatically about how dangerous it is to run down the stairs. Jinyoung can't help but to giggles and kiss his brother-in-law  on the cheek before take a sit beside Jaebum. Youngjae sent him a glare and shook his head before place down the plates on the tables.

 

"What with the 10 cent face, Bum hyung?", asked Jinyoung when he sees his older brother having a huge cute pout on his face. "Your Bum hyung is sulking because he can't go for basketball later tonight", stated Younjae as he take his sit opposite the two siblings. "Come on baby, just for tonight. I haven't play for so long!", whined Jaebum cutely trying to melt his husband rock-like-heart. Youngjae rolled his eyes and just ignores his annoying husband. "Let's eat!"

 

Their small family dinner went well and Jaebum sulking section ended went Youngjae pulled him into a sloppy kiss making Jinyoung crunched up his nose in distate but laugh afterwards. Jinyoung looks at the two lovers and sigh happily. It must be nice to be in love. Youngjae suddenly got up and walk to the fridge. "I bought cakes for dessert!", shouted Youngjae happily. He walks back to the dining table with two mall boxes of cake in his hands. He place them on the table and sit back on his seat. Youngjae opened the two boxes making Jaebum and Jinyoung beam happily at the sight of the cakes. 

 

"This chocolate and caramel is for Jinyoung", explained Youngjae while placing the slice of cake in front of Jinyoung. "And this white chocolate cake is for us", said to Jaebum happily. Jaebum looks at his husband and smile widely. "Thank you baby~". "Thank you Jae hyung!", the two boys sing a song to thank him. Youngjae laughs and shook his head at the cuteness of those two. 

 

They eat the cakes together with laughter. Jinyoung hummed on his fork happily and smile widely when he suddenly remember something. "Bum hyung! Jae hyung! Do you remember the boy I told you about?", asked Jinyoung with a sparkle eyes. Jaebum looks at him confusedly and his head to the side. "What boy?"

 

"Oh! The one you like right? What's his name again... Um, Yi En?", guessed Youngjae unsure about the boy's name. "Ding ding ding! Yes you are right! One point for Jae hyung!", Jinyoung cheers happily and kiss Youngjae's cheek making the elder laugh at his childishness. Jaebum rolled his eyes and continue eating his cake. "He is so cute hyung! I can just stare at him for the rest of my life", said Jinyoung dreamily as he hooked his chin on his palm. 

 

Jaebum flick Jinyoung's forehead making the young boy whine loudly and rub his forehead. Jaebum clicked his tongue and shook his head. "You're too young to be in love, Jinyoung-ah", said Jaebum while feeding himself a spoon full of chocolate cake. Jinyoung pouted and turns to Youngjae for help. Youngjae let out a sigh and glare his husband. "Jinyoung is old enough to love alright, he's already 18 this year", defense

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter