The Doctor

Subway Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me"

"Um, excuse me please."

"Argh!"

The outsides of the subway was extra crowded today. I was not adept to this kind of environment, especially when I only had a blink to sleep last night.

My head was pounding. I couldn't think nor see clearly. Maybe I could sit in a bench, or anything that I could sit onto?

Just as I swiped my ticket, I ran to the nearby bench alongside and took a seat next to some people I thought were suffering from the same condition. Wow, I can see the world is going pitch black. The black hole is devouring me. Help.

Heaving a deep sigh, I tried to collect myself and get my composure. I could not faint in this kind of environment. And around these people I have never met before, or these people I don't have any intentions to meet.

Well, except for that girl. I smiled at the thought. But I guessed it looked like more of a grimace.the inside of my head began pounding again.

Just then, a bending figure appeared right in front of me. I wish I could see clearly to thrash him or her away from my sight. This is not the time to make fun of anyone, and I am not even close to willing to be his or her subject for this day.

I closed by eyes and leaned backwards while I massaged my temples, trying so hard to get back to my senses and at the same time, I'm trying to ignore the figure in front of me.

"Excuse me? Are you alright?" Her voice faltered in anxiety. I slowly opened my eyes.

Goodness gracious. The same girl I saw yesterday.

I didn't know the subway could turn into heaven in seconds.

I sat straight and shifted my gaze to the ground. I felt my palms sweating and my heard swelling in the inside of my chest. What am I doing?

What was she doing?!

"Are you alright? You look so pale." She asked again examined at my eyes and the sides of my face.

"M-me?" I stuttered. "Y-yeah." I gave her a wry smile.

"Stop lying, mister." She said.

Mister?!?! Crap. I felt my head ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter