I am married??

Married

Dong Wan's POV

"The decision is final,my son! You will be married this year! I already confirmed who is your partner! Any objection will not be considered!", my mom pointed out when we just barely started the dinner.

She made me dropped my spoon. I looked at her with a widened eyes. My appetite had flew away the moment she said the forbidden words for a 36 years old guy like me.

"You are not getting younger.. I can see the wrinkles already formed on your eyes....you know that you inherited the bald in the middle of your head traits that runs in our family when you entered 40s.. I better marry you off before no one wants you anymore!", she killed my craving for her kimchi fried rice entirely. Thank you,omma for reminding me how I am not good enough!

I stood up and left the table. I knew my mother would be furious but I ignored that. I expected to hear faint sobs from her but no. I heard nothing except that she mumbled something to herself before I got out from the house.

"Hey, Min Woo...lets hang out?", I called my best friend. No..not my friend..the fact is he was my crush...I love him secretly. He never knows. I will not ever let him know about my true feelings. 

"Sure, why not? I am free anyways. At usual,ok?", he said before he hanged up.

So, that brought me to our favourite cafe. We were seated at our own table since we know the owner of the cafe. It is Jin kyo, the brother of Pil Kyo.

"Something is bothering you?", he asked me before I plopped in front of him. I showed him the frowned eyebrows. I gave him the angry face.

"Woaahhh...what did I do?", he lifted both of his hands.

"No..it's not you...it's my mom..", I said while looking to my left. I could not face him. He is one of the reasons why I did not want to get married. I had no plans to tell him my feelings but still, I could not move on. I want to see him happy, engulfed with sunshines of his life.That did not mean I need to be in the frame. Love is not about possesing. Love is seeing our beloved ones happy. I want him to marry first. If I was the one who marries first, I could not enjoy to see him.

"She nagged again? It runs in your family..", he muttered the last sentence slowly, but I still can hear it. That made me chuckled a little bit.

"She said, she already set a marriage for me...", I fisted my hand till my knuckles turned white. Remembering it made me want to punch someone.

"Can you believe that? She said she already set up all the things including the bride..!!", I could not stand it as I slammed my hand on the table. It attracted most of the customers there so they were all looking at me. I was embarassed for a while. He just gave me a warm smile and touched my hand gently.

"It's good to be married, Dong Wan-ah...", he entwined our hands together. I was speechless. Inside me, I was boiling because he did not stop me from getting married. I had a little wish that at least he prevented me from proceeding my mother's absurd planning. 

"Follow your mother's wish, Dong Wan-ah..", he tightened his grip on my hand. I shook my head in disbelief and stood up. I took my hand away forcefully and stretched my hand to punch him but I stopped as it was only merely inches away from his face. I realised it was not his fault. He did not know my feelings, why would he stop the wedding? When I was wondering, he grabbed my hands again. His touch made me looked at him into the eyes. His gaze is always my weakness. It always made me melting. He could not know why I had this feeling! No, I would not let it!

"I'm sorry, Min Woo. I have to go. Goodbye.", I said in rush. Without turning back, I walked away from him. I heard him called my name but I have no urge to answer him. I went straight to my home and sulked. It was not his fault. I tried to reason that but deep inside, I could feel the disappointment slowly building up.

At some point, I really could not take it anymore. I need to get this over. Thus, I did a stupid thing. Without thinking it thoroughly, I called my mother.

it was not long for her to answer my call which was weird for me but I ignored it that time.

"Mom....",my voice cracked. Tears were starting to form in my eyes. They were threatening to get out.

"Yes...??",her voice was so soft.

'Am I doing the right thing..?', I asked myself.

"Dong Wan?", my mother said my name.

"Okay.", I blurted it out.

"What okay? What is okay? What do you mean by okay?", she asked me.

"I said it's okay. I will follow your request and get married to whoever you set me up with but there is a request", I conveyed to her.

"What is it?", her tone had gone softer.

"You determine all of it. Don't bother me to decide this and that. Since it is your plan, so you implement it by yourself. Don't make me get involve. My task is only attend the event and get married. Deal?", I refused to make it easy for her.

"Deal!", that surprised me. I started to wonder how could she agree that easy? I wanted to continue but then she hanged up.

I was astonished by my conversation with my mother. I looked at my phone, trying to figure out the uneasy feeling I had but it did not work. Min Woo started to invaded my mind. I let out a heavy sigh. 

 

I started to distance myself from everyone. There were calls tried to reach me but I did not bother to answer them. Min Woo's were included but since I tried to force him out of my mind, I did something drastically. I pulled out my phone's battery. My mother was true to her words. She did not bother me about any wedding matters when she visited me. She acted like it was nothing .

"Why didn't you answer any calls?" , my mother enquired me while she unpacked the groceries.

"What do you mean? I answered your calls. Each one of it", I said plainly but it was true though. I did not ignore any call from her because I used another phone solely for her so, she should not say that.

"Wait...how did you know..I..?", I stopped from taking out corns and carrots from the bag.

"You have only two weeks, Dong Wan. Be prepared.", I saw her bit her tongue before she reminded me about the day. She is really smart in distracting me. I lost my interest in helping her.

"Mom!! Do you really have to make me remember my torturous day?", I got mad and gave her my angry stare. She just shrugged and organized things in my kitchen.

"Dong Wan, give me your latest suit. I need it for measurements since you refused to get out from this house. Ah! Your finger's diameter too..Wait..that had been settled. Your partner had chose it already. Hmmm..what else..?", she got into her own world, trying to remember things. 

Without any effort, I went to the wardrobe and took a look at my suits collections. They are all smart and sleek but there was one that attracted my attention. I picked it out from the rack and viewed it entirely. I lay my fingers on it,checking its elegance. I still remember what made me love it so much,

 

Flashback,

"Dong Wan, take this suit!", Min Woo handed me a black elegant pair of suits. It was not so shiny but it gave the charisma feelings to someone who wears it. I love the suit but it was made for wedding.

"Min Woo, I am looking for suits to attend for awards. Not, wedding. Babo-yah!", I knuckled his head lightly.  He just grinned.

"Then, wear that on your wedding day...that suits really fits you,Wannie. We picked another one for your awards ceremony, Mr. Kim", he locked his arms with me and I smiled.

I wished it would stay forever but obviously it was not.

 


 

"That's perfect! I don't have to find another suit then!", my mother's loud voice made me out of my trance. She took it from me and inspected it thoroughly.

"Then, you will wear this,ok? I have to go now. Dinner is ready. Take care, my love", she pecked my cheeks before she dissapeared.

I was speechless. My shoulders went down immediately and I proceeded to my bed. 

"Great, now..Min Woo's memories will be in my 'glorious' wedding..", I closed my eyes, just to get rid of the tears that started to form. Things could never got worse.

I left my dinner untouched. I did not bother to take care of myself. I shutted myself from the outside world. My mother was too busy with the wedding preparations,that was the last time she visited me.I drowned myself in sadness that should not be lingering in me.I was fighting myself so hard to forget Min Woo and accepted my future bride. However, everytime I closed my eyes,I saw Min Woo,heard his deep voice,and felt his touches. I lost count of days of how did I face those sufferings. I only knew it was that day when my mother barged into my house loudly. 

She hired some people to prepare me because she knew I could not handle myself in my weak state. Surprisingly, she bathed me herself and treated me like I am a baby. I took her hands when she buttoned up my shirt.

"Mom..can't we stop?",I asked her.She looked into me who was wearing the suit. The Min Woo suit.

"Dong Wan...I have prepared everything..Don't you dare to back up now..",she warned me while fixing my bow tie.

I got hold of her and hugged her.It was impossible for me to take back my words. She patted me and dragged me to the church.I decided not to fight and just went along with her. 

When we arrived, I saw many cars lingeing in the venue. I did not see any Shinhwa's members though. I was pulled by my mother to a door of a hall. We stopped there because my mother stare blankly to the door.

"This is it,Dong Wan...",she wrapped her arms on me. I only nodded, waiting so much in vain. I hoped it would be ended fast.

"Lets go", she said after she took a deep breath.She pushed the door open. Then we walked into the hall.Together.

Everybody stood up upon seeing me and my mother entered. I thought my mother would leave me but unexpectedly, she stayed by my side, walking by my side on the red carpet.

'Wait...why do I feel that I am escorted by mom?', I realised someting was not right. I took a look around and felt embarassed. I saw Andy, smiling to me with some tears. Then, my eyes caught Eric, he was clapping his hands along with the people. Jun Jin was there too, he cheered the loudest. Hyesung was clinging to Jun Jin but a big smile came from him. There was another person who I did not get to recognize because he was facing his back at me. My mother grip turned my head to her.

'Shouldn't it be me on the altar? but why I have the feeling that I am the bride?', another thought came into my mind. 

"Mom?", I whispered through my closed lips. She ignored me but proceeded to walk me to the altar. We stopped our tracks exactly in front of the person that I did not get to see before. 

"Here's the groom", my mother said. I was perplexed, failed to understand what was going on. My mother smiled and took my hands. At that moment, the person turned around. My heart stopped for a while when my gaze landed on the face that finally greeted me. The corner of his lips went up immediately and there,I saw it. The half-moon shaped eyelids appeared when he smiled. He gestured his hands towards me, I was froze on the spot.

'What is the meaning of this?', my mind spoke. 

What was he doing in my ceremony? Why he was standing exactly at the groom spot? I was getting more confused when my mother handed my hand to him.

"Take care of him, Min Woo", my mother said before walked away from me. I could not think of anything. Not until he pulled me closer and locked his arms with me. I was dazed by his looks and then one by one started to piece together. It was like a puzzle. It was him all along. It was him that told my mother about not answering calls. It was him that my mother set up to be married with. He persuaded me to follow my mother's plan because he knew it was him. There was never a bride since at the beginning! If I thought it deeply, I was the bride! But, he did not know about my feelings. How could this happen?

"Kim Dong Wan, are you willing to take Lee Min Woo as your husband?", the priest asked me. I was startled.

'This can not be true. This is all a dream! I will wake up from this sweet dream!', I told myself while shutting my eyes tightly

I heard him chuckled and pinched my cheeks.

"You are not dreaming" , he stated it near to my ears. I winced as the pinch was quite hard. That a sign that all of these were not a dream.

"Kim Dong Wan-sshi?", again the priest asked. I turned my head to Min Woo and found his eyes. I stared at him quite a long time. I lost to his eyes. Never fails to make me melting and dazing. He firmed his grip and gave me an assuring look that he would protect me, he would take care of me.

"Kim Dong..."

"I do", I intefered the priest, still looking at Min Woo.

"Lee Min Woo, are you willing to take Kim Dong Wan as your husband?", the question was asked. He did not hesitate at all when he said,

"I do", that was the moment where I forgot about all my sadness. The waste suffering that I had been through.

"You may kiss the...erm.....the groom?", the priest announced.

I was unsure what to do. We never did that. We never kissed each other. It was not my first kiss, but still I was so nervous and did not know how to react. He resolved that by pulling me closer to him. He rested his hand on my back neck and lessened our gap.

"Dong Wan..", he muttered my name. We did not stop looking at each other eyes. My heart pounded faster.

"I love you..", he said before slowly he closed our distanced finally. I closed my eyes to feel the soft lips on mine. It made me breathless when he took it slow in caressing my lips using his. His hand on my neck felt so warm when he it. All the sounds in the space were unheard to my ears. I could only hear the sound of our lips locking each other sweetly. He tilted his head, leading the kiss deeper. Our nose brushed each other when he moved his head but that did not make me stop from admiring the kiss. He tightened his hold on my waist, supporting me. He continued kissing me and made me feel like I did want it to stop. It was like an ectasy for me. I kept wanting it more n more. 

"Yahhhh!!", Hyesung hit Min Woo's head from the back.

"Enough for the public view!!", he said. Min Woo's face turned red as he pulled away. I took the chance to hug him.

"Hey! Don't hit my husband!", I hid Min Woo's cute face in my chest. Andy hugged me from the back.

"Congratulations, hyung", Andy whispered. I smiled. Hyesung got angrier because I hit his hand. Eric went to him and hugged him.

"Hyesung, should we marry here too?", he absolutely took control of Hyesung.

"What are you talking about, MIKKULAJI!!", he tried to release himself but gave up as Eric used his tight bear hug. Jun Jin only stood there awkwardly. Min Woo had not recover from his shy mode. Suddenly, Jun Jin stretched his hand forward.

"We are...~~", he started.

"SHINHWA!", all of us posed like we would do but it looked weird since it was on the altar, wearing formal suits. Including Min Woo. We were having fun and I immersed myself into it. If it was a dream, I did not want to wake up at all.

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes abruptly. I shook my head. I found myself on my  bed. Alone. So, that was a dream after all? I looked around but then a voice surprised me.

"Oh? You woke up finally.", Min woo asked while checking himself on the mirror. He had only a loose sweatpants for his clothes. I was astonished. Why would he be in my room?

"What are you doing here?", I asked him. I got more shocked when I looked at myself. I wore nothing. Not even my boxer. I grabbed the covers and spread them on top of me. 

"Hahaha! Don't be so surprised, Wannie", he came to me and joined me on bed. He climbed on top of me and crushed our forehead together.

"What did you dream last night? You keep smiling and drooling..", he put his finger on my lips' corner. Truely, there were drools.

"I dreamed that we got married....", I told him. He chuckled but suddenly it turned out to be a loud lough.

"Wannie!! That was not a dream!! We were married yesterday!!", he showed off his ring to me. Before I could react, he pulled me into his warm embrace. My head landed on his chest. I took a deep breath, incidentally took his fragrance too. I finally realised that it was not all dream. I remembered the last night event. I thought it was a dream. I hugged him tighter to ensure it was him that lied next to me.

"How do you know?", I suddenly remembered how did he know about my feelings towards him.

"Hmm??", his voice sounded so deep when he messed my hairs.

"How did you find out that I love you? I worked hard to hide it from you..", I kissed his neck.

"Honestly..I did not know....but one day, your mother approached me and asked me to marry you..", he stopped only to kiss the top of my head.

"I already love you for quite a long time, so I did not see the reason to reject the request but...", he trailed off.

"You were sad and depressed when you know you would get married. The last day we met, I called your mother immediately and she comforted me. She said everything would be okay. She would take care of everything. I told her everything. You did not answer my calls, I was worried but she ensured me to believe in her..", I could feel his adore towards my mother.

"Min Woo...", I pecked his cheeks to cheer him up.

"Do you know that I wore the suit you chose for me at the wedding?", I tried to changed the solemn mode.

"Oh? but we did not meet each other before the wedding..", he thought.

"We bought two suits when we were looking for my award ceremony,remember?", I tried to make him remember.

"Ahhhh..that time? Wannie, I already knew we are going to be husband to each other when we searched for your suit.  Hehehe~~", he pinched my nose. I was startled. He already knew?

"You hid it from me?", I pulled his ear.

"Your mother told me it was a secret!Awww", he rubbed his soft ear. 

"Come here, you....", I pulled him closer.

"Thank you for loving me", he smiled. And then, we sealed our love with a very deep kiss. And then we......HAAAA!!!What did you think we did? I did not want to tell the rest!! MMEERRROOONNGG!!XP

 

 

The End

 

 

mianhae...another crappy woodong.....(/////)

thank you for reading

 

feel free to comment^^

I love my readers but I love my commentors more..Kekekekekeke~~

Juz kidding^^

I love you all~~ *throwing hearts and kisses*

I guess I cant stop from writing woodong after all  (-_-''')