Final

My Love Boyfriend (MY COLD BOYFRIEND sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

N’s POV:

It’s been a month already since we’ve dated. I try my best to cheer Hongbin up. I know his still sad about Keo even though he didn’t show it. He act happy around them, but once at night I found him crying alone when he think I’ve sleep. It’s really break my heart. But, I kept it inside my heart, because I’ve aspect this would happen. He doesn’t love me to begin with. He though I ask him to be my boyfriend just because I pity him. The truth is I’ve already love him since I first lay my eyes on him. it’s a hard thing but I managed to cover it. Because I know, he’s in love with someone. But, at that time I don’t know who it is. After we debut, then I know it’s Leo, my best friend that I treasure the most. I give up since then.

I think they will get together when I saw how close they are. Nevertheless, I guess, I do not know the whole thing. I didn’t even know when Leo and Ken been so close. They just told they been together after two months. That was when I asked why Ken keep want to be beside Leo. I guess I can get mad at Hongbin, because we are in the same boat. The man that we love the most loves someone else. However, Hongbin worst because someone else had taken the one he love.

End of POV:

 

 

In the practice room:

 

“Okay kids, rest for 10 minutes!” N announces toward vixx members. All of them slump down, tired with their dance practice. Keo couple are at one corner, Ravi and Hyuk at one corner, Hongbin rest at the mirror, and N the only one still practice. Even thought, N focus on his dancing he still take a glance at his now boyfriend. He didn’t get near Hongbin because they still awkward, and N don’t want to disturb Hongbin who seem so tired.

However, he realise Hongbin move from his and go toward Keo couple. Then, he can see Hongbin went out with Leo outside the room. He looks at Ken, who coincidently looks back at him, to see his reaction toward the two. But, Ken just smile at N and hum their song. That make N fell weird a bit. It’s not the same Ken he knows. The last month Ken will pout if Hongbin just get near his lover.

‘It’s look like Ken had put all his believe on Leo.’ Thought N. He don’t know if he supposed to be happy about it or not. Hongbin still had his eyes on Leo, and Ken didn’t do anything to stop them. It’s not the first time they’ve talk secretly. It’s happen since last week. And what had N seen, he will take Leo when N been focused on something else. Like right now. He scared they had something behind he and Ken. it’s hard enough to get Hongbin. If he will lose him again, he don’t know what to do anymore.

‘Relax, maybe the’re something important that they need to discussed.’ N try to hypnotised himself to believe Hongbin. It’s does work. He focused at what he just done.

 

 

In the Dorm:

 

Vixx member are relaxing in their dorm. They don’t really have any schedule that week beside dance practice. Ravi as always will sleep alone. Hyuk and Ken are playing video games. Leo is just staring at his lover and the maknae of the group playing. Lastly, N and Hongbin are in the room with Hongbin watching his idol’s video and N reading.

“Hyung.” Hongbin suddenly call N. N turned to his lover.

“Do you want anything?” asked Hongbin.

“What?” N asked confused.

“I’m going to the market with Leo hyung and manager hyung. Do you want anything?” N didn’t like hearing the ideas but he didn’t show to Hongbin.

“Just buy me a new toothbrush, the old one is not really comfortable to use anymore. And, buy me snack. I’m out of it. Just take my money in the wallet.” N said as he patted Hongbin’s head. Hongbin just nodded and went out to call Leo.

“Leo, again. Haish….” N just sighs, thinking how he can make Hongbin forget about his feeling toward Leo.

 

 

At Night:

 

N wake up from his sleep and look at the clock. It’s show it already 1 a.m. He feels thirsty and decides to get a glass of water. When he looks beside him, he finds out that Hongbin not sleep beside him now.

‘Hmm.. maybe he go to toilet. Urgh… I need water.’ Thought N and get up to the kitchen.

“Hyung, are you sure you can do it?” N heard someone whispering. When he tried to listen more, he find out it’s Hongbin’s voice.

“Yes, believe me. I will try my best. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter