the truth about the Sun

Minha Sol Bonita (my beautiful sun)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry walked to one of the meeting room in SM building, the manager called him and want to see him. When manager hyung called him he was nervous, he thought that he found out there is something between him and Sunny, but since the manager said its related to work, he could lightly walk there. He was about to open the door when suddenly the door opened roughly and he saw Zhoumi walked out and seems upset.

“Hey, man, are you okay?” Henry asked him. Zhoumi didn’t answer he kept walking. Henry shrugged his shoulders and went inside the room.

The manager sat there alone with his laptop in front of him.

“Hi, hyung!” Henry greets him.

“Hi, please sit down, Henry.”

Henry sat across him. “what happened to Zhoumi, he seems upset.”

“So,” he closed his laptop, “the reason I called you was because the CEO suggest the producers to point one of Suju M member to make a solo mini album. I don’t know how but Zhoumi knew it before anybody else, and he personally asked one of our producers to choose him. The producer tried to consider him, so, in these past few days he’s been examined. But, in the meeting this morning with other producers and composers, they didn’t think that he’s ready yet, and the result said that its better to choose you. And that’s why he’s upset, I guess.”

Henry didn’t say anything, part of him was really happy, but in another side he feels sorry for Zhoumi. “he must want it badly.” He said after a few moment in silence.

“Yeah, but if he’s not ready, what can we do? Mini album is not an easy and cheap thing, we won’t gamble.”

“And you think I’m ready?”

“At least most of the people at the meeting thought so.” He looked at Henry, “you have many talents that we can expose, you can also compose your own song. And more, the market now is interested in a Korean singer who is good at singing an English song, come on, everybody knows you’re English is better than your Korean.”

Henry sat still, he was thrilled but also feel a but guilty to Zhoumi.

“Okay,” Henry said, “what’s the plan?”

They talked for another hour, talking about the plans and arrange meeting with the CEO and producers.

*

Henry back to the dorm near midnight, when he got in, he saw Zhoumi was sitting in the dark, holding an empty glass and look blankly to the wall.

He sat beside Zhoumi, “Hey, man, are you ok?”

“I’m good.” He answered shortly.

Henry checked the soju bottle at the table. “you finished it alone?”

He didn’t answer yet he glanced at Henry. They silent for a moment before finally Zhoumi spoke.

“Congrats for the upcoming solo, man.”

The guilty feelings burst in his chest, “It hasn’t been decided yet.” Henry said.

“It has, Henry, you got it, congratulation.”

“Look, Zhoumi—“

“But I sincerely happy for you, I don’t have talents like yours, and I’m bad at chit chat, I’m not even funny like you and you have more fans than me, obviously. I should know from the sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter