Who is he?

Day and Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lee hayi sitting on her chair, pay attention to the teacher who was explaining, she actually did not know why she acted like a smart student, actually she did not understand what the teacher is being described, she just only considered as a formality a pupil to teacher. 

"hayi-aah are you sick" Soohyun whispered to Hayi who apparently is not healthy, she looks anxious to see a friend next to her desk. Hayi was snapped out of his reverie "aahh... wa..wae" she was asked Soohyun and provide code to repeat what was soohyun said to her. "are you sick hayi-aah" soohyun repeat it. "anni.. anni" she was lied, but her face can give the real answer to soohyun. because Soohyun do not want to take the trouble, she just said what he saw actually "but you look so pale" with an flat face she was said and back pay attention to the teacher. Hayi just nodded when she look her don't care about her. 'no problem hayi-aah thats what you want right?' hayi's hearts content.

The bell has rang, another students was running going to cafetaria. hayi looks're looking for something in her bag, she was look so pale, she kept looking into his bag until someone called "hayi-aah are you okay" with courage Soohyun asked, this time she really looks very anxious "hayi-aah are you okay" soohyun repeat it her said. she desperately searching for something that is in the bag "maybe i am not bring that" hayi's murmured. "oh.. heol~ you don't bother me?" soohyun look so mad when she look hayi act. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter