#CAMPUS FAMOUS

#24/7=BANGTAN 「apply soon」

24/7=BANGTAN

HOME  ⋮  CAMPUS FAMOUS  ⋮  ABOUT BIGHIT UNIVERSITY  ⋮  DIRECTORY  ⋮  CREDIT

 
 
 
jin

KIM SEOKJIN

superjinbros

ON TUMBLR

 

Japanese (5th year)

98k followers

Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook

Press START! (video games)

Seokjin's always thought that with all his posts related to Nintendo, he'd have a ratio of boy to girl followers bigger than the 95line's one but it seems to only attract more girls. Or maybe it's that coupled with his many selcas and all those asks he answers saying he's a perfect husband material (because he's kind and see he also posts his cooking). Yes maybe it doesn't make a straight man who just wants Nintendo stuff on his dash stay. But hey Seokjin doesn't mind your gender as long as you find him hot and don't bash Super Mario!

 
 
 
suga

MIN YOONGI

minsuga

ON WORDPRESS

 

Photography (4th year)

135k followers

Kim Namjoon

Bighit Basketball Team

You can tell that Yoongi, unlike others that won't be named (coughs maknae line), doesn't strive for recognition. His wordpress contains a odd mix of his love for hip hop and his photographs and it amazingly works well together. Probably less than one tenth of his followers know his identity and he has no intention of linking his personal twitter to his blog nor posting pictures of himself. Honestly he couldn't care less if people knew his face but he doesn't understand why others care about that so much.

 
 
 
jhope

JUNG HOSEOK

imurhope

ON VINE

 

Psychology (3rd year)

112k followers

Kim Seokjin, Jeon Jungkook

If you haven't been following Hoseok for long, and if you only know him through vine, chances are you're just seeing him as another one that got famous doing stupid things. But surprise! He actually started on youtube where he uploaded covers of kpop dances and freestyle dances and he had his popularity reinforced by his really sweet answers to his followers on ask.fm. girls were thirsty Then yes, 95line made him discovered vine and he sadly doesn't post dance covers as often. He just teases with his 6seconds' videos.

 
 
 
rapmon

KIM NAMJOON

pocketrapmon

ON SOUNDCLOUD

 

Law (3rd year)

101k followers

Min Yoongi

Namjoon is primarily known for his wordpress where he recommends a lot of good artists and songs, usually in hip hop music, sometimes oldies, sometimes not that famous, sometimes in English, sometimes in Korean. Then he's known for his undying love for Pokémon. And finally people know him for his remixes, mixtapes and freestyles raps uploaded on his soundcloud. Yet for some unknown reasons, he refuses to link anything else that his soundcloud to his profile when well, he's a lot more active on his wordpress.

 
 
 
jimin

PARK JIMIN

yeahparkjimin

ON TWITTER

 

Biology (2nd year)

168k followers

Kim Taehyung

Jimin tweets a lot. So much that it isn't rare to see his followers unfollow him only to re-follow him a few moment later when he tweets this cute selca with his cute face and his genuine yet annoying message that says "why am i losing followersㅠㅠ come back♥♥♥" But see, no matter how many times you ask yourself "do I really want my tl to be spammed by his tweets" the answer will always be yes. Be it his adorable tweets, his face, his abs, his covers (because ofc his youtube is connected to his twitter) or his twitter war with Taehyung.

 
 
 
v

KIM TAEHYUNG

vtae95

ON YOUTUBE

 

Japanese (2nd year)

184k subscribers

Park Jimin

ONIGIRI (anime & manga)

A majority would tell you that Taehyung has nothing to do in his life. If not how would you explain his high activity on youtube, twitter, instagram and vine...?! Seeing how he posts about anything and everything, he should probably thanks his pretty face and deep voice for his big amount of subscribers. Sure his vlogs are entertaining and his tweets funny but why does his video of himself walking his dog -giggling and talking nonsense- have more than 2000 views... Or his many "imma-just-seduce-the-cam" vines... Let's not kid ourselves!

 
 
 
jungkook

JEON JUNGKOOK

goldenjjk

ON YOUTUBE

 

Visual Arts (1st year)

177k subscribers

Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok

Angry Shuttle (badminton)

Does this face seem familiar to you? Even though he has only just entered Big Hit? That's perfectly normal, the guy right here is simply everywhere! When he's not featuring in one of Namjoon's remix or harmonising with Jimin or (rarely) posing for Yoongi or doing girl group dances with Hoseok or being silly with Taehyung or used as a guinea pig by Seokjin, he updates his youtube account with his beautiful covers or his instagram one with his pretty drawings. Nope, Jungkook isn't majoring in arts out of bitterness or laziness.

 
 
 
haebyul

YOON HAEBYUL

hyaereum

ON TWITCH

 

Computer Sci. (4th year)

2214 subscribers

Applicant?

Haebyul is mainly a twitch user although nowadays it seems like she ditched the platform for instagram (in her defence it's faster to upload a pic). Still her semi-hiatus didn't make her lose that many subscribers and it's certainly all thanks to her image and the s. You read her profile (computer sciences wow), see the crazy or random challenges she creates and then she opens and say some stupid s. Don't feel bad if one day you muted her in the middle of a stream, you wouldn't have been the first.

 
 
 
subin

OH SUBIN

 yeohshin

ON INSTAGRAM

 

Psychology (2nd year)

146k followers

Applicant?

Government (social's chair)

An "Instagram girl" as one would call her, Subin started from the picture sharing platform. Albeit she was quite popular there, someone got her into League of Legends which is why she's slowly posting less on Insta and streaming more on Twitch. However, one thing didn't change when she jumped from platform to platform: she calls her followers citrus fruits and dotes on them like she's their momma. Don't worry though, Subin still posts pics, just not to the point where it got overly annoying like it was before (yeah followers, we know).

The pictures are scrollable.