001-- Revenge at its finest

Revenge, is the sweetest.

 

 

 

 

 

chapter one; Revenge at its finest.

tumblr_m1gu84fMXu1rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

»  "3...2" Eleanor tapped her foot against the ground whilst staring down at her wrist watch. Her eyebrows quirked together and her lips pursed together as if she was concentrating into something. Just as about she was about to mutter the last  number, a voice hollered onto the halls. That voice that would always send butterflies into her stomach, that would make her heart do some somersaults and flip flops. "Ah, oppa just as I was about to announce 1 on my count" she pouted playfully before chuckling. "Mianhae? Oppa's sorry! Did you wait for too long? Anything I could do to make up for it?" Luhan.. the guy she always wanted. That guy that accepted her no matter what she was before and no matter what she was today, and for sure that guy who would accept her no matter what she'll become tomorrow, the next day, next month and years. "Eleanor?" Luhan waved his hand in front of his face snapping her out of her trance. "uh-oh? Ice cream. As if you don't know" she lightly scrunched up her nose before breaking into a huge grin as the latter slings an arm around her shoulder. 

Luhan wasn't her boyfriend and he is nowhere near that. Truthfully speaking, yes. Luhan accepts her for who she is and she'll forever be his precious. But not in that way. He was someone she loved dearly while she was only a little sister for her. Even though they are only months apart, Luhan would only see her as his own little sister and that's it. She knew that, even before falling in love with him. She knew the chances would range from negative 0 to 0. It was hard avoiding the fact that she have fallen for him already she tried to fight it but until one day she just found out that she's trapped on him. 

"Oppa, you seem to be very busy this days." Eleanor muttered as they entered their favorite ice cream parlor. Luhan broke into a huge grin as he walked to the counter with her. "Well, there are things that I've been handling these past few days. But don't worry about me, I'm all good" he playfully flexed his non-existent muscles. She opened to protest against it but the pile of students inside the ice cream parlor was now increasing. Why? Luhan. 

There he is, the best man her university could ever offer. He was heaven, everything about him was special, even the things he uses like straws and cups would be delicate to all his fangirls. Luhan is  a part of a boy band called EXO. They're not really popular in their place but they were on their university. With some girls struggling to fit inside to even touch him, Eleanor got swarm away from Luhan. "Just look at these hundreds of girls confessing to him. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have the chance to even confess, and if I did he wouldn't acknowledge it" she muttered against herself before snapping out of her thoughts as one of the students pulls her to the farthest corner of the shop. "Wah, Elly-ah. You're really cute and I know you're really close with Luhan. Come on, just a signature and a spray of his perfume okay?" the unknown girl batted her eyelashes at her. "You don't have to compliment me, ya'know. I know you only want his signature" Eleanor nodded as the girl clicked her tongue before walking away with a victorious grin on her face. It took about 30 minutes before the girls decreased inside the shop. Eleanor was sitting onto one of the stools. Heaving out an exasperated sigh she stared at the notebook on her hand. The girl previously gave her. It wasn't long since she heard someone clearing his throat. Glancing up at the person she smiles slightly grabbing the strawberry ice cream from him. Her favorite. "Oh? What is that?" Luhan pointed at the notebook on your hand. It was decorated with heart shaped ornaments. "Elly got a love letter! Oh my cheese! Tell me who! He needs to pass my test first!" He playfully ruffled your hair. On the other hand, you groaned playfully before clicking your tongue. "It's not mine! It's yours. One of those girls asked me to give it to you and ask for your signature and a spray of your perfume" Luhan frowned. "What? So now they're using you?" he grabbed the notebook from your hand and threw it on the trash bin nearby where he is standing at. You widened your eyes at him before hitting him in the arm. "Yah! That would would kill me! Are you insane?!" you whined and continuously hit him. True enough that if a people wouldn't know you two, they would think you were couples. It wasn't odd to the both of you anymore since you got used to hundreds of people asking if you were in a relationship. Well mostly his fangirls... 


The two of you were having fun, hitting and laughing together until a certain voice halted you two into a stop. A soft voice that looked like it came out from an angel's mouth. You watched Luhan's mouth break into a huge grin, his eyes emitting a crescent shaped moon "baby?" Luhan muttered with a glint of exciteness in his voice. "remember that girl I was telling you? The one who is like a little sister to me? Yeah she's Eleanor.. Eleanor meet Krystal..." that name was the last thing she heard before her sight blurred and clouded up. She knew this would happen but she didn't expect it to hurt this much. She thought she was ready for it but no. Without thinking twice, she grabbed her bag and sprinted out of the shop leaving Krystal and Luhan with dumbfounded expression on their faces. 

That was the last day and the last time you saw him. And now there's never a chance of you seeing him again. You got chosen to be an exchange student and would stay in Korea. Your school chose you since you're half Korean and they came up with the conclusion that it would be easier for you compared to any other students. 


                                                                                                                                        
 [Present]

 

"Yo!" Jackson hollered through the halls as soon as he saw you with your two new friends. Jia and Amber. It was quite funny how you got close to all three Chinese students when you're studying in a Korean University. "Yo yo yo!" Jackson panted heavily as he crouched down, gripping on his knees. It was obvious that he just finished his training for fencing because he was still wearing that uniform. "You guys know that famous actor Kim Woobin, right?" Jia quirked her eyebrows together before slapping his arm. "Are you kidding me?! Who wouldn't know him?! He's like the epitome of appeal" she squirmed inwardly. Ever since you came to Korea, your life got better. You got enrolled to a prestige university, got close to three peoples who are likely famous as well and most of all, got the chance to move on from him. At first it was never easy knowing that you're away from your family and every time you reminisce those memories that had happened on that place, you just couldn't help but cry. It was awesome how your friends could cheer you up every time you're down. They knew the story about him. you told them as soon as you three got close and you're just thankful they're those kind of friends that understands you no matter what you do. 

School ended early since as what Jackson said, there was a filming on the campus and that big star Kim Woobin was in there. You never got interested with dramas since you're focused with Kpop. 

"ah!" you heard someone groan. His voice was husky and low and it send chills on your spine. He was tall, his eyebrows were scary and most of all, his piercing glares are directed towards you.  "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there! I'm really sorry" you crushed the thing on your palm against your hand and shoot! You remembered you were holding a can of soda on your hand and just in the great timing of heavens, he was wearing a white button up shirt. "holy freaking fart of ducks! I'm really sorry I'd just pay you and buy you a new polo" you bowed to him repeatedly, screaming as he slammed his palm against the locker behind you, caging you in between his arms. His face inches away from yours. 

"When someone tries to touch you, or plans to touch you or kiss you without your own will, don't hesitate to lift your hand up and slap him, okay?!" 

without any hesitation, you slapped him in his right cheek. You heard him groan again as he grits his teeth but you wouldn't even bulge out at your spot. Your mind clouded as your sight blurred up. You gritted your teeth as well before pushing the man away from you. "I hate you! Because of you, you made me remember him again! You made me remember those memories I should have erased and would've been erased if you didn't even try to kiss me!!" you whined and stomped your foot against his. "AHH!!" the guy, named Woobin let out a loud yelp, holding his foot on his hand. "Why do you have to be so brutal?! I was just going to introduce myself!" For the first time you heard him talk. True enough that his voice were y and low and husky, but that wouldn't change your image of him.. a ert. 

"Why do you have to trap me in your arms you ert giant!" you screamed across the halls. Woobin widened his eyes at you letting out a sarcastic chuckle afterwards. "What?! Me? A ert? If I was one I wouldn't on you!" he protested back. Both of you were quarreling when his manager walked inside spotting the two of you, and you could pretty much say that was the start of your career. His manager offered you a contract on his entertainment as a model and actress. It took a long time before you and Woobin compromised and it was the most awkward thing that could happen. But you're glad to be given the chance to know him more. He wasn't that scary and stupid he was more of a dork and an idiot he's a clown as well to and he makes you laugh every time you're down. You both would always spend time together and that's how you two got close. Of course, he knows the story about Luhan too but unlike your other friends, he just laughed at you, told you that there are other fishes on the sea. 


"Eleanor, you and Woobin are invited to attend the grand ball in Vancouver. You came from there right? You would be such a great help to Woobin if you could accompany him since he haven't been there and all. I already booked your flights and hotels, don't worry" 

Vancouver.... Vancouver.. are you ready to face him back again? Knowing that for surely, He's invited on the grand ball along with Krystal. Luhan's group, EXO became an artist in there and you are hundred percent sure, no matter how much you avoid him, you'd see him.. 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you ready?" Woobin asked as he helped you hook your diamond necklace around your neck. Instead of answering you nodded your head and heaved out a sigh. ".... Do you trust me?" he asked out of the blue which snapped you out of your thoughts "of course I don't what are you talking about?" you chuckled playfully before stepping out of the car, you two were greeted by hundreds of camera flashes. There was a red carpet unrolled in the center of the place and you were informed that you two are going to walk in there as a special guest. 

"Please welcome our special guests tonight, Kim Woobin and Eleanor Park" 

Luhan's eyes widened as he quickly turned around to face the entrance door. There he saw you, with a guy smiling ever so sweetly. He never saw you this happy before and it hurt him. His eyes were glued on you, from your features, to your perfect figure. you became that kind of woman every guy would fall for. "Hyung? Isn't that Elly?" Kai asked and Luhan nodded as he hitched a breath. He knew of course that you were this successful already but he didn't expect to meet you here. He and Krystal broke up just after you left for Korea. Krystal knows that Luhan really loved you but he was just too afraid to hurt you and ever since then his feelings for you never got shook up even just a little bit. 

Just as you and Woobin reached the stage, the photographers asked you for a pose, and automatically you turned around showing your backless lace dress. You were facing the other side to avoid getting so close to Woobin but as the dork he is, he called you which made you two meet each other's faces. Your noses touching each one. "Sling one of your arm around my shoulder" he muttered. "why?" you asked and furrowed your eyebrows but without waiting any second you quickly did what he said with a swift move, he pushed you down, catching you with one of his arms, using the other one to place a lock of your hair behind your ear. You felt your cheeks heating up. "See, you do trust me after all" 

Soon enough, the ball started, there were some speech giving, eating and a lot more of activity and of course dancing. You were swaying side to side with a man whom you found out was a CEO of a big company here in vancouver. He was like your dad, he kept giving jokes and would compliment you each moment he has. He lifted his arm and twirled you in it before you landed on a pair of arms, the familiar scent of the guy's perfume filled your nose. You didn't have to look up to see who he was. "...Luhan" luhan felt fragile, he wanted to kneel down and sob, break into fits or something. He missed how you called him, how you'd always mention his name. To him, your voice was like an angel's. To him you're special even though you know you're just ordinary... "Elly, I want to tell you something .. something I wanted to tell you a long time ago... Eleanor. I'm in l--" before he could finish his sentence, you felt someone grip on your wrist and soon enough you were being pulled out of the halls and into the garden. "Yo what the hell Woobin!" you grunted. "What the hell what!? Are you going to fall for that person who made you miserable before?!" his eyes glared at you which made you shiver. "What's wrong with that..." you mumbled lowly earning a growl from him. "You're just plain stupid aren't you!? When I told you there are other fishes on the see I was talking about myself! I was that fish who'd let myself get trapped on your bait and wait for you to come reel me up but you're the one who gave up and just went away!? When would you even recognize my feelings for you?!" Woobin punched a tree before gritting his teeth. Your eyes started watering "then you're an idiot if I'm stupid! You're the one who planned this revenge! And when you said there are other fishes yes I gave up but that doesn't mean I wouldn't try again! Why do you keep playing with my feelings!? You stupid numnuts! I was just afraid you'd do the same thing he did" you plopped yourself down on the ground while sobbing,you felt his arms wrapped around your, as if protecting you from anything that could possibly hurt you. "I like you, you stupid" you felt him cup your cheeks as he forced you to look at him, him pressing his lips against yours. Your lips moved against him in synchronization it felt like your lips were perfectly molded against his. 

Meanwhile, he was out there, watching the two of you with his tears falling onto his face. "Maybe.. I just came into her life as a lesson.. I'm glad I helped them both knowing that they got close because of me... You'll forever be in my heart... dongsaeng" 



 

 

 

 

tumblr_m1gu5vMEe21rsv0mzo1_400.jpg

» author's ramblings:   Okay faq this q u q this is just random kay ; n ; bTE

» layout credit