fin

Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinhwan is crushing on someone. He's been following him since second week of school started. Call him a stalker or admirer, he doesn't care. As long as he could see him, he won't mind. Lucky him, Jinhwan's great at hiding. When his crush would turn his head, he'll just hide somewhere near. 

After his stalking session with his crush, he'll go straight home. Do his homework, then think of his crush. Everyday, Jinhwan had the same routine. He always maintains his routine. He always said to himself, that if he would miss one day without seeing Hanbin, he would die.  

 

But this time, he quits.

 

 

 


Ever since he saw Hanbin with Jiwon everyday, he slowed down. He can't see his crush with someone. It might hurt Jinhwan so much. Very very much. 

He started crying. Yes. He can't take the pain while seeing the two hold hands, kisses each others face and say their goodbye to each other. He stopped. 

He goes to his school everyday with his fluffy, red eyes. They always asked, 'why?' But he would just shrug off the question. He always cries at night. He can't stop crying. He loves Hanbin. 

For months, he tried moving on. But he can't. 

 

 

 


One day, the news about Hanbin and Jiwon spread like a wildfire. They broke up. It made Jinhwan happy. Very very happy. 

He started following Hanbin again. He couldn't stop. He loves him. In his everyday life, Jinhwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter