The day before the wedding.

A tragic love story

"Shin! I'll be back, I left something at Chanyeol our new house that I have to grab for the wedding!" You yelled before you closed your apartment door. 

You live with Shin, your best friend since freshman year of college. She is currently dating Kai who is one of the many kingka of our campus. Along with him there are 9 other boys who have become a great support for you, among them is your fiance, Park Chanyeol. You can still remember the first day you met them; the very first day of college.

*Flashback*

"Omma, appa I'll be fine! I just settled in on my dorm and waiting for my roommate who I've never met but I am fine. So you two can drive home now. Seoul is far from Busan." You said as you dragged your parents out of your dorm room.

"Okay okay we get the message. Just know your mother and I love you. Call if you need anything." Appa said as he kissed you on the forehead.

"Remember to take all your medicines whenever you get sick and to study hard!" Omma said as she gave you a warm hug.

You waved by to your parents as they walked out of the dorm building. Finally you're free!! Since it was move in day there was many activites to do to get to know the students that were also freshmen to the college. But you didn't want to go anywhere since your roommate had not arrive yet. She was a complete stranger that you met through the schools rommate matching website. According to what you had learn the 3 months of summer vacation you were on, Lee Shin was your age, your birthdays were two weeks apart and she enjoyed everything you did except for the fact that she was straight forward and very open. You had wanted to hang out over the summer but Shin was overseas in the United States, Her parents are the CEO of a big company so she always went to the United States every time there were breaks.

You layed on your bed as you heard the door knob turn.

"Omma I made it to the dorms, just to tell you I'm alive. Don't worry there are no drugs or alcohol here. Love you, don't wanna talk long. Bye" She said as she hung up finding you looking at her.

"Eunhwa?!" She screamed as she ran and gave you a hug

"Um hi Shin" you replied shocked at how she acted

"Omo! I love what you did to your side of the room! Let me just drop my things in here and lets go look at all these hot college boys!" She smiled as she dragged in 5 suitcases and a cart filled with a mini fridge, tv, microwave and a bunch of make up.

"Wow you brought a lot of stuff.." You said as you looked around at your dorm suite wondering if it would all fit.

"Its only 1/10 of what i wanted to bring!" Shin said "Let's go!" She grabbed your hand and dragged you out to the main floor where an event was just beginning.

"Helloooooooo freshmen! Right now we will begin our karaoke contest! Will the kingkas and their new members win or will someone else come steal the fantastic $200 !!" The MC said

"$200! I can buy my books with that!" You told Shin who laughed.

"Good thing I already signed you up!!" She smiled

"Wait what? NO you know I can't sing. I told you I have stage fright!" You replied to her

"I know you told me over the summer but this is your chance to get ride of it." Shin said as she pushed you towards the front row.

You watched as many people went on and off the stage either failing or doing an okay job. It was getting closer to your turn but before you, the so called kingkas of the college were to go on. You were the last act.

"Give it up for EXO!!" The MC shouted as 10 boys gathered on the stage

"Hello SEOUL UNIVERSITY!! It is me, Suho! This year we are welcoming 4 new members to our beautiful campus! D.O, Tao, Kai and Sehun! All freshmen this year please treat them well! As for the song we are going to sing it is called Open Arms so please do enjoy our performance as Chanyeol will put a little twist into it." Suho said before bowing and returning to the rest of the guys behind him.

The peaceful melody was playing as the boys soothing voices rang through the main lobby. You could feel all the emotion put into the performance as you watched them all sing Just before the song was going to end, the guy who you guessed was Chanyeol started rapping

"The love that we shared, the hurt that we shed, you promised me that we would live happily but here I am with open arms only to be alone with no one by my side. You said to me that when this all ends you'll be the one who would stay till the end but that was a lie there was no truth that was told. Here I stand alone with open arms" Chanyeol rapped as the song ended. There were lots of screams, mostly from girls, but you knew you could not beat that act. Those boys were going to win the $200 and you gave up hope.

As they walked off stage, your name was called. Shin pushed you up the stairs as the host introduced you

"Name, year, major and the song you will be performing please beautiful lady" MC said as he handed you the mic

"OH yeah um My name is Han Eunhwa, first year and my major is nursing. I will be performing Seo In Young's song Let's break up, with my own twist to it."

You sighed as the music played in the backround. You took a breath as you began to sing the lyrics.

"You are next to me but I have no place to put my heart
You are holding my hand but I have no place to put my heart
Our past memories are hanging on the sky
And my heart is red as it sets
The words “I love you” scatter on top of the sunset
And only the shadow grows longer

Let’s break up, without turning back, let’s just break up
What’s the use of love? Even if we kiss like a habit
It will feel rough like sand
Let’s break up, without turning back, let’s just break up
There’s no use in drawing it out
This is it for us

Your scent still remains but my heart floats around like a butterfly
We can’t bear to spit out the words “don’t go”
We push it back into each other
Let’s never worry about each other
It will be more meaningless than tears
Let’s break up, without turning back, let’s just break up
What’s the use of love? Even if we kiss like a habit
It will feel rough like sand

(rappping)
Let’s break up, without turning back, let’s just break up
There’s no use in drawing it out
This is it for us, the love that we amounted to, the love that you gave me, what kind of love is this?, love you call this love?! yet you walked out and let me here, thats okay because I know that This is it for us" You slowly opened up your eyes this time because you just performed! For the first time on stage even though you were nervous you could hear all the loud applause as you looked over to Shin who gave you thumbs up.

"Wow she is really good." Suho said to EXO who all nodded in agreement

"The winner will be anounced in an hour after the judges have decided. As for now there are refreshments and snacks please go wander around campus too! Get lost on your first day!" The MC said as the crowd slowly grew smaller

EXO was walking towards you and Shin as you noticed and slowly backed away.

"Hey Eunhwa was it? That was a great performance!" a boy who looked like a chipmunk said. "Oh  by the way my name is Xiumin, a senior here along with Suho, Lay is a junior, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen are sophomore's here and D.O, Kai, Tao and Sehun are also freshmen" All the other 9 boys bowed as your and Shin returned your greetings. The whole hour that you had to wait for the results you spent with EXO wandering campus, finding classes and finding out you have most of them with Chanyeol who is majoring in chemistry. Finally after a long hour you all wandered back to the main lobby just as the results were announced.

"AND the winner is...... EXO! Congrats!" The MC said as EXO walked on the stage

"Thank you but we would like to give this award to the lady who deserves it more than us, Eunhwa please accept this!" Suho said as you stood there shocked.

And with that you spent every moment of your freshman first semester with EXO, all the times you cried over your pet goldfish dying, spending breaks with the boys since Shin was overseas, experiencing all their break ups and their hook ups. You knew the boys better than anyone else on campus, what you didn't know was that the whole semester Chanyeol had the biggest crush on you, until the day he asked you to be his girlfriend. 

It was getting to be winter break and everyone was heading back to their hometowns to spend it with famiy. Chanyeol asked you to go to the light show with him since you two were the last ones to leave campus. As you walked side by side with Chanyeol you felt a weird feeling, your heart was beating really fast and you did not understand why. 

It was a cold winter night as you walked amazed by the wonderful lights displayed in the park. You stopped at the bridge that was deocorated with lights.

"That's a perfect place to take pictures." You whispered as Chanyeol caught up with hot chocolate in his hands.

"Eunhwa, here have this." He handed you the drink as you admired the bridge.

"Take a picture of me!" Chanyeol said as he handed you his phone. You scuffed at his action and took his phone getting ready to take a picture for him only to read the front screen that said "Will you be my girl friend?!" you looked up shocked at Chanyeol who was now looking at you

"I...but..wait what?" You said in confusion

"I know that whenever we hang out it is always with everyone else but over the semester you have made me fall deeper for you and I think it might just be me who has feelings for you but I thought I would just ask.. Would you be my girl friend. But I was scared of rejection so I thought I would let fate decide. On the bottom of your cup is either a yes or a no. I don't know which one is which since Suho never told me..." Chanyeol said as he stared at the ground.

You looked at the bottom of the mug to see a "NO" you smiled and looked at Chanyeol "Yes" you said as he looked up surprised

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." You said as Chanyeol ran up to you and gave you a big hug spinning you around

"The cup said yes?!" He asked as your shook your head. "Than why?" You asked again

"Because I don't know maybe along the way of this semester I started to fall for you too." You smiled as Chanyeol held you hand and you took a picture with the bridge in the background.

*Flashback ends*

You were now staring at that picture as it was hanging on your review mirror. Tomorrow was the day you would get to marry your best friend and you could not ask for any other man to spend the rest of your life with.

As you parked your car in your driveway and made your way to enter the passcode to get into you and Chanyeol's house you felt something was a bit off but you didn't know what it was. You opened the door to be greeted with a collage of all the pictures you and Chanyeol have taken over the years. You smiled as you made a left to the living room to find a note on the table. You grew  curious and read the note

"Eunhwa, I am sorry to say this but I don't love you anymore. Please pack all your stuff and leave within a week. There will be no wedding tomorrow and no more us.
-PChanyeol"

You felt the whole world crash down. You headed back to the enterance to head up the stair case leading to the second floor, you opened your bedroom door to find all your things packed away in suitecases. That was when it hit. He really wanted you to leave. You cried as you looked at your suitecases, than you started getting mad. Why should you be the one leaving when he's hte one that called it off?! You started going around the house grabbing things you believed belonged to you when you reached the dog house. Both the two young puppies stared at you as they whimpered. You and Chanyeol had bought them, a girl and a boy, the day you bought the house. So that you can raise them together. You cried as you picked them both up not wanting to leave one alone. 

As you shoved everything into your car and cried all the way back to your apartment the world was getting blurry, how could he on the day before your wedding?! What about all the guest coming?! What about the honey moon, what about the plans you two had for your future?! You thought as you reached your apartment and took the two puppies in with you.

"Yeeeeooobooo someone is calling you!! Answer it hurry hurry!" The ring tone Chanyeol made you went off as you answered your phone

"Where are you?! Tell me now!" Shin said into the phone

"Our apartment." You replied lifelessly as you hung up on her

Within 5 mins Shin and other EXO's girlfriends or wives entered with her to find you curled up in a ball crying your eyes out

"Eunhwa! Get up right now. I will not watch you become a raisin!" Shin said as she sat you up. " You need to know the truth before you blame Chanyeol and hate him. We were all mad too until we found out the main reason. The guys are trying to stop him from leaving but here me out. Chanyeol has a brain tumor. He is leaving to the United States to get surgery, he doesn't want you to live the rest of your life having to take care of him when he has to relearn how to walk, eat, talk and everything all over again." Shin said

"Wait what? " you stopped crying.

"It's true, Chen and the guys just found out when Chanyeol told them the wedding was off. The guys weren't suppose to tell us knowing we would tell you.." Shinhye (Chen's wife) said.

You started to hate yourself for not know that the love of your life had a brain tumor, that you thought bad of him, that you hated him. You gathered the puppies as you headed out the door.

"Where are you going?!" Taeyeon (Baekhyun's girlfriend) asked

"Back to our house, to put everything back to where it belongs." You said as all the girls followed to help you.

(A month later) 

EXO has updated you that Chanyeol's surgery was fine, he would be returning to Korea soon but they never told you when. He still remembers everything but he believes that you left back to Busan to live with your parents.

You were just heading up the stairs when you heard the door open. You ran and hid behind a plant as you watched Chanyeol struggle to get inside the house. Tears formed as you watch Chanyeol has a oxygen mask on and you can still see the bandage under his hat covering up where his surgery was perfomed. You watched as he sinked down onto the floor staring at you two's collage picture frame

"Babo..why didn't you take that with you..." he said taking deep breaths as he slowly got up. You ran up the stairs and into your bedroom as you hide in the bathroom closet crying.

You heard Chanyeol walk in as he noticed all your clothes still hanging in the closet.

"She really needs to come get these." he said as he took out his phone to call you, causing your ringtone to go off.

You cursed yourself as you fumbled to turn it off but just as you did Chanyeol opened up closet door.

"Hi..." you said through tears

"You're not suppose to be here" he said as you stepped out

"Channie..I ... its just..hi.." you said crying harder

"Get out." Chanyeol said as he took you by your wrist and dragged you out of the bathroom

"No, I can't leave knowing the state you are in." You said back to him

Chanyeol started getting mad and threw his oxygen tank at you, you ducked just in time as it hit the wall but it bounced back and smacked you in the head. You felt the pain as it hurt and you saw your world turn a little fuzzy but still you stood up.

"I'll be in the kitchen, it must of been a long flight, you must be tired. Sleep, I'll cook something and leave after." You calmly said as you went back down the stairs.

As you reached the kitchen you felt a huge pain in your stomach, you hugged it and cried as you prepared a meal for Chanyeol. After you made him some food you left him a note telling him to check the nursery you two decorated together for your first baby. You cried as you left the house closing the door. You climbed into the car and drove off crying in tears as you crossed a red light without knowing. BAM! That's when you got into a accident. Your car turned over multiple times as you held onto your stomach and cried. That was it, how everything ended. How you lived the last moment of your life