1.1

Now that I look at you

Things were getting pretty intense in the living room that night, not that Junghwan didn’t like it, it just wasn’t a part of his plans.

“Your jeans are really tight, you know?” Jinyoung said, looking right at his bottoms with something like curiosity in his eyes.

Baro was out filming for his Drama and Gongchan was out with Shinwoo shopping for clothes, not that he didn’t like the idea of new clothes but he rather spend his day doing nothing in the dorm and Jinyoung decided to stay with him and compose a little. Now they were just watching TV.

Junghwan looked at his legs; they were huge compared to Jinyoung’s and the waist of the jeans really did some pressure on his belly. Maybe they were too tight.

“Shall I exercise?”

“God, no. I didn’t mean it like that, you’re just fine” Jinyoung hurried “I just think you should buy bigger ones.”

“But I’m…” the younger started

“Don’t say anything. Besides, I think they look really good on you, there’s only one reason I dislike them”

Sandeul asked him why but Jinyoung didn’t say anything else, instead he got up to get something from the kitchen. He came back after a while with a big bowl and only one scoop, Junghwan couldn’t hold back a pout. The leader laughed, knowing that he was the reason behind that cute face and pinched his cheeks, such a cutie.

“Hyung, you’re not going to share?”

“I didn’t know you were hungry” he teased, holding another laugh

“But I…”

“You what?”

“I always am” Sandeul pouted harder

Jinyoung laughed harder, but his bandmate was still pouting, unable to take his eyes out of the bowl. He was such a kid.

“Okay but I’ll feed you” the older said, knowing that Sandeul won’t say no. He loved being petted. “Just come to my lap”

Jinyoung knew that the only reason he had the boy he liked laying in his lap was because he had food; another reason to caress him was when the boy was in a food coma, other way there was no possibility of keep him calm, but he didn’t care. He was glad they were alone and he was glad he could pamper him and he was glad there was no one else to see, because he was sure he had a very dumb smile on his face. He felt the weight of Junghwan’s head on his lap and pinched his cheeks once more; just to be sure he knew he wasn’t getting this for free. He opened his mouth ‘AH’ and Jinyoung placed a big scoop filled with creamy ice cream inside.

“This is so good” the boy said when he swallowed “You should try some too”

The only thing I want to try is your lips Jinyoung thought, but he shook his head. “I’m not hungry, plus, you’ll be complaining all night long if I take any of it”

“I’m not that selfish”

“You are when it comes to food” he said and fed him another scoop.

They went on like that until the ice cream was over, Junghwan asked for more but Jinyoung said no, that his stomach will hurt if he kept eating so they just stayed there looking blankly at the TV, and, without noticing, Jinyoung started rubbing the other boy’s tummy.

He wasn’t really thinking when he started. Junghwan was just there in his lap, and he had a little chocolate at the corner of his mouth, that was so plump, and he started noticing how his cheeks were so plump and also his belly, and he liked it so much he wanted to touch it. Junghwan was fun to touch, because he laughed a little when you did, or he complained in a not-mean way, or he just got the tickles. But none of this happened when Jinyoung put a hand over his tummy, not like he hadn’t touch it before but now he was just caressing him and Junghwan was getting all sleepy at the touch, and it was so soft that Jinyoung wanted to really feel it, so he just asked.

“Sandeullie? Can I go under your t-shirt?” and he wasn’t really thinking when he said that

And Junghwan just liked being pampered so much so he said yes, also he was half-asleep and he didn’t mind anymore. Maybe he liked Jinyoung-hyung, but he wasn’t so sure, because, how could you be sure about those things?

And that’s when Jinyoung felt it. A little button in the chest of Junghwan; his . He didn’t recall going up but there he was and he couldn’t do anything about it more that look at it and keep looking. And he just couldn’t take it anymore. Why would Sandeul let him touch him all over if he didn’t like him back?

The younger’s mouth was in the shape of an ‘O’ when Jinyoung’s lips found it. But it soon understood what was happening and joined to the fun.

It took like one second to Sandeul to understand what was really happening. It took him one more second to realize he did like his hyung that way, that he always did, he didn’t want to get his hopes up just yet. He felt bugs in his stomach, and for the first time he wasn’t happy he ate that much ice cream, because there wasn’t much space for them to fly and it was uncomfortable. He bit a little of Jinyoung’s lips when the bugs were too much.

To Jinyoung, Sandeul’s lips tasted like chocolate, and also like all the things he was hoping for them to taste like. And his kisses were playful and all fun, like he was giggling at the same time he was kissing him, like he was just that excited. It was just that awkward; just like Jinyoung imagined it would be.

He stopped just because he had to breathe. Stupid, stupid lungs. Junghwan still had that silly smile all over his face, a stain of chocolate still over his cheek. His t-shirt still a little lifted, showing his bellybutton, Jinyoung didn’t think he could take it for much longer.

“You’re so beautiful, Junghwan”

“I’m just this mess, hyung…. I don’t think you have a good taste” he laughed.

“I might be messed up, but I’ve been looking at you like crazy the past months”

“Months??”

“Surprised?” he laughed at his dongsaeng expression, always too exaggerated

“A lot”

“There this thing that keeps bothering me, tho” Sandeul gave him a questioning look “Is how tight your jeans are”

“Okay, I’m starting to feel bad” the boy half joked.

“I said I didn’t mean it like that, don’t freak out” Jinyoung put a hand over the younger’s belly, just to keep him calm, like saying ‘see? I don’t mind’

“Then?” Sandeul asked, half worried still.

“I just don’t think my hand fits in there”

And with that sentence Jinyoung tried the dirtiest look he ever gave someone. And Junghwan just exploded in laugh. And Jinyoung knew it was always going to be like this so he just gave up and got directly into action.

“Like this. You see?”

Junghwan barely let go an ‘oh’ when we saw his own pants ped and his bulge a little bigger than normal, rising happily from his pants.

“Happy to see me?” asked Jinyoung

“I…”

“I’ll take it as a yes”

* * *

Jinyoung hands were soft as a pillow and it made Junghwan felt safe. It also helped that he loved feeling his weight over his body, his breathing on his neck. The sofa was never his favourite place to be, but somehow, that night it felt comfortable.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Jinyoung asked half amused

“Hyung, you weight as much as a pillow” Sandeul laughed “I think I can handle it”

Jinyoung let go a sigh of relief that made his playmate feel easy; he was ready to start whatever they were going to do. The skinny boy smiled cockily this time and lend over him, kissing him softly at first and then roughly all at once; the only thing he was hungry about was the other’s lips. Junghwan felt the touch of a hand under his t-shirt, right over his and he let go a little moan when the cold, thin fingers twisted the thing, merciless.  That’s when he knew he had to defend himself or he’d lose the war.

He lifted Jinyoung, never breaking the kiss -that in the moment was more lip biting than anything else- and sat down legs spread in the couch; Jinyoung immediately put his own legs around his waist, making something inside of Junghwan get really . He didn’t even noticed when he took him by the head and started pressing his head against his to kiss him harder. What he did notice, though, was how good was to his neck and hear him moan.

Jinyoung made the most exquisite noises, and twisted Junghwan’s every time he got so he would get harder. And his Sandeullie was ridiculous when trying to be y, but he didn’t think he could enjoy it anymore than this.

“Stop Sandeullie, stop right there” he managed to say

“Why?” the younger pouted, you could tell he was enjoying it, he was even sweating. Jinyoung loved how he sweated so easily “Am I doing it wrong?”

“I just got something better”

So Jinyoung found himself doing what he really wanted to do since everyone left earlier that day, he ed Junghwan jeans –too tight to slide the hand inside, precious belly- and sneaked his hand under his orange boxers. Junghwan wasn’t big, but he was just the right size of his hand, so it was perfect. 

He looked up just to find a really red-faced Sandeul with a concerned face, he looked too innocent, too good for his own sake, so he peeked a kiss, just to make him feel easier.

“I just wanted to feel you so badly” he said, making sure his voice was lowered enough to make a mood.

Junghwan just nod.

Jinyoung didn’t say anything else but started moving his hand around the other’s , around his balls, just for the feel of them. They were so soft, and Junghwan was making this quiet noises, he’d like to squish him hard, just to hear him moan louder… but that’s when they heard the keys in the door.

“Hyungs! We’re home!”