Chapter o01

Her Choice

"Yah Mandu! Get your up." Bobby pulled your blanket.

"5 more minutes, Kimbab." Hi groaned. She hate this. Bobby is Hi's best friend since childhood, they even nicknamed each other food names. He is welcome to their house and to her room. 

"We'll be late. Get up if you don't want your bed soaked with cold water." He threatened.

"Okay okay. Geez, you're worst than my mom." Hi got up and went straight to the bathroom.

"Hurry up. I'll wait for you downstairs."

After changing she head downstairs.

"Morning mom, dad. Gotta go." Hi kissed their cheek. She grabbed a bread and stuffed in .

"Why don't you eat first?" Her mom asked.

"I'll be late mom and Bobby's waiting for me. Bye!" She headed to the living room where Bobby's waiting.

"Let's go." Hi fix the strap of her bag. Bobby got up.

"I thought I'll be waiting for a whole day." She rolled her eyes.

As they stepped inside the school gates, they saw students crowding (girl students to be specific). They didn't need to push through the crowd to know the center of the attention. It is the daily situation in school anyway. The crowd made a way as a boy walk coolly.

Kim Hanbin a.k.a B.I is the center of attention. He has cute small eyes, sharp jawline and perfect cheekbones.

A girl pushed through the crowd holding a box of chocolate.

"Hmmm..B.I, I really like you so much. Will you go out with me?" The girl hold up the chocolate. She waited but B.I just stared for a second and walk past the girl as if nothing happened. Did I mention B.I is total heart breaker? If not let me tell you. He ignores the girls who confesses to him.

"That's the nth girl he rejected this year. I'm starting to believe the rumors that he's a gay" Bobby said.

Lee Hi sighed dreamily. Seeing her crush from the distance made her really happy. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Hello? Earth to Hi??" Bobby snapped his fingers in front of her face. 

"Yes? What were you saying?" She blinked.

"Seriously Hi. Hanbin is melting because of your stare." 

"Oh shut up Kimbab. You know I can only admire from here so leave me alone." She frowned.

"Why don't you confess to him?" 

"And be dumped? No thanks. I'm okay admiring him from afar. I don't even stand a chance. See those fan girls? They are way beautiful than me."

"Stop degrading yourself. You are beautiful in your own way."

"Thanks, I guess." She tried to hide her blush.

"Okay. No more Kim Hanbin. Did you make our assignment in Math?" Bobby asked.

"Oh my God! We have assignment in Math?! I'm doomed." Hi panicked.

"You forgot again. Here, copy my assignment." He handed you his notebook.

"Thank you thank you thank you! You're bestest best friend in the whole wide world." She threw her arms around his neck.

"Ughh..You're choking me..ughh." She loosened her arms.

"But you owe me lunch ,young lady." The girl nodded happily.


And that's the first chapter. How is it?

Thank you for giving this story so much love before I even posted a chapter. ^^