The end

Mr.Crazy

  7 years later...

 

     "My Joohee looks like a princess that she is!" Exclamed the man after fixing the fluffy pink dress on the little girl "Soohyun looks like a prince!" He said again fixing the tie on the little boy. The man stand too see his two childrens dressed with the clothes that he made. The four years old girl, that looked alot like her father, the same doed eyes,spinned around with her dress,she was very happy,today was her fourth anniversary. Close to her had her older brother Soohyun,a boy that was very alike his mother,chubby cheeks and big eyes,he looked to himself and frowned a little.

      "Appa! Why i have to use this? It's Joohee aniversary not mine..." whined the six-years boy "You are so your mother that sometimes it's scary" said the father,smiling "Because i'm using you as my model to boys clothes..." he explained to his son,that nodded in defeat. Soon a knock on the door,made the atentions turn to a lady,dressed in a white dress,of course made by her husband.

       The girl looked to her children and showed a puzzled face " Xi Joohee and Xi Soohyun,why you two aren't downstairs?" Said the mom. The father looked to his childrens and made funny faces and both the childrens smiled "Xi Luhan!" "Seo Joohyun!" Said the man laughing "I was fixing their outfits" said Luhan "Again?" Seohyun asked in perplexity,the man just frowned to her.

        The kids hugged their mom in happiness "Joohee looks good mommy?" Asked the girl,Seohyun smiled to her precious daughter and put her up "Joohee is the most beautiful girl in the world!" The little girl hugged her mother "Now,downstairs,because Minah, Taehyun, Hyorin are already here to play" said the mom to her children,both cherished after hearing their friends names "Come Soohyun oppa!" Joohee said grabbing her brothers hand. The two siblings walked down to the party.

         "So...We are alone...How about some fun before going to the party" Said Luhan giving a ert smile, the girl smirked "I don't think so...We have alot of guests here and i'm waiting for someone..." she said. Luhan frowned "Who...? Please don't be granny!" He said whimpering,Seohyun grinned "She's already here...and is asking for her beloved grandson" the boy smirked. He aproached her,making her go to the wall "Can i make you mine here...?" He asked "I'm already yours silly..." then he kissed her.

        "WHERE'S THAT STUPID GRANDSON?" Yelled a voice,Grandma Xi voice "We should go..." "Yes we should...but don't you think that you'll escape this night" he said smirking "ert!".

 

        --------------------///------------------

 

         Life were beautifully to them, Yuri and Minho got married and where the first couple to had childrens,the cutie Choi Minah. Yuri still continued to be Luhan secretary and Minho was still a great photografer. Taeyeon and Baekhyun got married and they had twins Taehyun and Hyorin. Lay started to date Hyoyeon and both were married. Chen found his soulmate with Sunny,the cutie couple. Yoona had a children with Seungi. Joohyuk and Elsa had a baby girl called Anna and they are happily on the commander of the family Seo businness.Everyone in the group were happy.

        But they still had issues to solve,Seohyun wanted someone to be here and share their happiness. Hand to hand with Luhan,they walked talking with their friends and laughing. 

         They were seat in the table and the childrens playing in the garden,Yuri were close to Seohyun and grinned when she had a idea "Seobaby we should make Soohyun and Minah a couple!" Said the girl clapping. At that time a father were spilling all the beer from his mouth "My Minah? Marrying?" Minho said icredulous "That's a lovely idea! We should make them grow together and have feelings for each other so in the future we had a bunch of grandchilds!" Said Seohyun holding her unnie hands "That would be perfect!" Said Yuri.

        "No one is getting married here!" Said Minho,both girls turned to him and gave death stares,Minho gulped "Luhan hyung help me!" Said the boy,Luhan just ignored him. Minho felt defeated,everyone in the table laughed to his sillyness. Taeyeon raised her hands "So Joohyun we should make Taehyun and Joohee a couple too" Taeyeon clapped,now was Luhan time to spill the beer "Yah! Have you gone crazy? Joohee will never get married!" Said Luhan to Taeyeon. Baekhyun on the other side were enjoying the idea,Seohyun was excited too "Unnie! That's perfect!" "YAH! Joohyun are you agreeing with her?" Said Luhan,Taeyeon glared him. And again everyone burst out laughing.

         "He's worst than Minho!" Said Chen and Sunny agreed with him "Poor Minah and Joohee,they will have a hard time,with these idiots as their father" continued Chen,Seohyun and Yuri agreed with him "Kim Jongdae!" Both mens said at the same time. Again the group burst out in laugh.

         "Omma! Omma!" Said a cutie voice. The group lift their head to see Joohee running with her big dress "Oh dear! Don't run! You may fall" said Seohyun. The girl obediently made what her mother asked her to "Omma! There's two ahjussi outside" she said. Seohyun stand up quickly "Really?" She said running to her daughter "Joohyun? Who?" "Just wait a minute,i'll be right back" she said putting her daughter in her arms and running to outside.

          "What just happened here?" Asked Hyoyeon and everyone wanted to understand the girl action,especially her husband.

 

         --------------///----------------

 

           "Omma!" Exclamed Soohyun when he saw his mom with Joohee on her arms running like crazy,the woman tried to catch air "Omma do that again!" Said Joohee laughing "Later Joohee" said the woman that was scanning around looking for them "Soohyun dear where are the ahjussis?" Asked her "They left

...He just left Joohee gifts and a note" said The boy giving the note to his mother "Oh!"

 

         A few minutes before...

 

          "YAH! Hyorin pass the ball" exclamed her twin brother Taehyun "I willl" said the little girl. The childrens were playing in the garden,Joohee was with Minah and Soohyun that were playing rock,paper and scissors. A ball were throwed in the air,the five kids looked up and realized that the ball was hanged in the tree "Omo! Who made that?" Asked Minah,the oldest one,Taehyun and Hyorin looked to the other side "How will we catch the ball oppa?" Asked Joohee tugging her brother shirt,being reasonable like his mother "We should call appa" said the boy.

          "It will take too long" said Hyorin. Joohee looked to tree and she had to idea to just climb it,when the oldest one were discussing the little girl walked with her fluffy dress and started to climb the tree "Ops...Isn't she crazy like her father?" Said a men voice that scared all the childrens,he grabbed the little girl and put her down. Soohyun being the oldest boy,took the front "Who are you? Ahjussi?" Asked him "Ahjussi? I'm not that old!" Said the man. "We shouldn't talk with strangers" said Minah and all the childrens nodded.

        The man looked to them "Smart kids" he muttered,then a men very older appeared making all the childrens be surprised twice in that day "What cute childrens,do you guys need help?" Asked the men "We need!" Said Joohee that was still close to the mens "The ball" said Hyorin,pointing to the tree. The mens looked up and saw the white ball stuck in the tree "My son can help you" said the old man "Son...Get the ball to the childrens" and the other men did it,he raised his longs arms and grabbed the ball. The little kids clapped in happiness "Shall we play?" The man asked,Minah,Hyorin and Taehyun nodded and started to play with him.

          Joohee was staring at the old man and her brother pulled her a little. To many people Joohee was compared to her father,but when he saw her just a face came to the old man "Xi Ziyi" he mumbled,the childrens looked to him "Do you know our granny?" Asked Soohyun "Are you our grandpa!?" Asked Joohee. The old man nodded to the siblings "Omma said that our grandpa were still alive" said Soohyun. The old man looked to Soohyun and saw his mother face,the boy looked so much with her "Your Omma is right,Soohyun and Joohee" he said.

           "You really are our Grandpa!" Said Soohyun. The old man smiled to his grandchild,Cho Kyuhan lived that last seven years with a big burden in his heart,he always wanted to apologize about what happened in the past "Did you came here to Joohee birthday?" Asked Soohyun,again the man nodded "Omma...Joohee go to omma and said to that two ahjussis are here" Soohyun said to his sister.

             The girl pouted "But I want to play with grandpa" she said doing aegyo to her brother. Being very alike to his mother aegyo didn't work with him "No...You should go" he said the girl grimmaced "Bad oppa" she saod starting to run. The boy looked to the old man "Grandpa had made something bad to appa..." Soohyun said.

            "I did...You know Soohyun,never do wrong things to other people" he said,the little boy nodded "Grandpa! My Omma always said that "The past is just to us learn how to act in the future" Did you learn that lesson,that's why you are here?" Soohyun innocently asked blinking his big eyes. The old man started to laugh "You look too much with your mother!" He said "I should go,Kyuhyun!" The grandpa said "Wait my Omma!" Soohyun said "Other time" he said "Here...Give this to your sister and that note to your mother" Cho Kyuhan said waving to the childrens,Soohyun stopped there looking at their backs.

 

        ----------------///----------------

 

            Seohyun opened the note,she was walking to the house with her childrens,she was a little sad because Kyuhan didn't want to wait for her,but atleast he appeared.

 

      "Sorry Yoora daughter,i'm still the coward from years ago"

 

           She stopped when saw a figure in front of her,Luhan was scanning her and his childrens "It was him,wasn't it?" The girl gulped and didn't answered "That's okay Joohyun,i'm fine with this" he said. The girl smiled "He still can't forgive himself and you Luhan?" "It won't be any time soon..." Luhan said.

            "Appa! Appa! Should we play in the grass?" Asked Joohee to Luhan,the man flashed "That's a briliant idea! Let's go,come Soohyun let's play too" Luhan said to Soohyun the boy frowned "We will get dirty!" He said "So what?" Said is father "Omma tell appa!" Soohyun plead to his mother. The woman smiled tenderly "Go Soohyun i need someone to keep any eye on them" she said and the boy nodded,going with his father.

           "It's scary how much Soohyun looks like you..." Said a old womam voice. Seohyun turned to see Grandma Xi,she at the right time bowed to her "It is and Joohee looks so much like her father"  "Well i disagree in that part,girl...Everytime that i look to her i see my pretty Ziyi" Grandma Xi said with teary eyes,Seohyun patted her shoulders "I miss so much my little girl,thanks Joohyun for make this stupid grandson have  a great life" she said, Seohyun hugged Grandma Xi.

             That time everybody was out in the garden,playing with their childrens and lovers. Minho was squezzing and giving tons of kisses on his daughter,the girl was yelping for help,but her mother was too busy taking photos from them. Taeyeon and Baekhyun were playing hide and seek with their childrens. Sunny and Chen were playing with Joohee,Soohyun and Luhan. Lay and Hyoyeon were dancing together.

             At that time,more guest appeared,Yoona with Seunggi and their son,Seunghyun. A pregnant Tiffany with Nichkhun. Sooyoung with her baby girl,Sooyeon and her husband Kyung Ho and Joohyuk with Elsa and Anna. "Finally you guys are here!" Said Seohyun, Yoona aproached her "Let's make Joohee and Seughyun a couple Seobb!" She said "YAH! Joohee is going to marry Taehyun!" Yelled Taeyeon far away,Yoona pouted "So i will marry Seunghyun with Anna" Joohyuk widened his eyes "My Anna won't marry your son!" He said,Yoona glared him "Elsa don't you think is a good idea?" "I think" she said,Joohyuk looked to his wife with a puzzled face.

             Everyone burst out in laugh,today was indeed a good day,they partied until almost night.

 

           ----------------///-------------

 

    In the night

 

             "Luhan! I'm tired" Seohyun said,her husband ignored her and continued to her neck,making the girl moan a little "It's been ages since we have done it!" He complained "We made it yesterday!" She said. He stand up and made a fail aegyo to her,Seohyun grimmaced "Stop...Your aegyo doesn't work at all" she said.

             "Manly is the right word to me!" He said to her,Seohyun rolled her eyes. Then he leaned to kiss her lips,the girl received the kiss happily,she wrapped her arms around his neck. The kiss was turning more hotter and moans were filling the room,they stopped to catch air "Luhan oppa..." she said. The boy stopped and grinned "You said it,You called me oppa!" He said to her. Seohyun looked puzzled to him "I didn't!" She said. Luhan pouted and attacked her again.

             They were kissing happily when...

 

              CABOOOOOM...

 

              Seohyun yelped and throw her husband away,covering her ears and trembling in the bed. Luhan grimmaced,it really wasn't a good time to rain with thunders,he looked to his watch "They will appear in 3,2,1..." the door slammed showing Joohee and Soohyun with tears in their eyes. It's seens like the three had fears od thunders.

 

               CABOOOOM...

 

              Joohee and Soohyun hugged their mom,Luhan let air coming out of his nostrils. He detest this fear,he grabbed his pillow and one by one he smacked their heads "Stop it,i'm here" he said. Seohyun and the childrens whined "Luhan/Appa!" They said,but Luhan just grinned "We should make revenge!' Said Seohyun and the trio grabbed other pillows to smack in Luhan.

              "YAH!YAH!" Luhan yelled receiving three pillows on him "Take that appa!" Said Joohee "You deserve it" said Soohyun "Take it Luhan!" Seohyun said. Luhan made a ugly face to them,but before he could say another thing.

 

               CABOOOOOM...

 

               "Appa/Luhan" they said hugging closely Luhan,the men grimmaced "Now you guys are that way,you little..." he said,but soon were hugging his family. They stayed in that position for a long time and soon the childrens were already sleeping and so was Seohyun.

                Luhan kissed her forehead "I love you" he whispered and closed his eyes. He didn't knew that Seohyun was still awake "I love you too Mr. Crazy". Luhan heard her and opened his eyes,both made eye-contact "So should we go to another place and finish what we start?" He said smirking,Seohyun rolled her eyes "Absolutely not" she said he showed his tongue and she made the same.

 

               "Mood wrecker"

 

               "ert!"

 

               They smiled to each other and again started to sleep and they live happy to all eternity...

 

 

 

 

 

The end...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I'm crying...Thanks for all the suport,this was so difficult to finish,my heart is in despair.

I hope everybody like this story and support Seohan,even if they aren't real.

 I hope we meet again in another story.

 

     See you soon

 

      Soosooseo