What is love ?

Its not too late ,never too late.

Oh sehun placing the flowers her sister in law made for him on the table he has prepared for almost a day before, it is roses a pink roses  . It is his special day and also hers . A beautiful ring and a letter are prepared on the table .

Words and sentences he has already prepared for ,are now practiced by his mouth . "Would you ... Marry me ?" Makes his stomach hurts . Though he thought than he was ready but he is not , he is not ready .

His mind are thinking about how she will response on his confession today . It might be a yes which is maybe nearly impossible since its only their 6 months together , or a no which is yeah counted to be possible .

It is already 7 pm if he is not mistaken  and he doesnt see his girlfriend yet .

Will she come though ? Or maybe she wont since its monday and her maybe her boss wont let her spend her nights with me .

He checks his phone again , but no text or calls from her.

"Wait long enough sir ?" Said a girl with the cutest smile oh sehun ever seen .

"Never." oh sehun answered her with a smile.


<--

Oh sehun and lily are already bestfriend for almost three years , it starts with lily working on a company who gives him an annual  sponsorship for his dance company .

Just like that from just a few chit chat about business then watching movies together or drinking coffee .

We are not dating thats how they implied when people are asking or generally accusing them .

But deep down inside lily's heart she wish that she could answer that she is "dating" since the way sehun acts is more likely a boyfriend not just a friend who is fortunately a handsome boy . But then back again she is a lady she cant tell him that she likes oh sehun .There is no way right ?

Today is another saturday which she always waste on cleaning her room , she is about to clean her bathroom when someone knocks the door .

She looks to the screen to see who is it . "Kim myungsoo ?"

There is this boy who has this handsome face and who is single and also fortunately who is rich enough to buy her flowers almost every week and chocolates and sometimes wines .

"Ugh , cant he just stop " lily is murmuring her self . Although she  cant find any damage on myungsoo but her heart never for him not even glancing on him .

She opens her door with myungsoo grinning on her "lets cook some food" he says while bringing all the stuffs for the dinner .

As always myungsoo cooks for her then chatting with her about work about how lily needs to find a boyfriend for her, about how myungsoo always like it when lily smile that means lily needs to smile a lot  , how how myungsoo wants lily to think about him , about his presence .

"Its a week before your birthday" said myungsoo while eating his dinner .

"Spend it with me " he added .

"I prefer it to be alone " she answered . Though maybe lily will spend it with sehun in her apartment for having a movie marathon . It will 100 times  better than spending it with myungsoo .

"Don't you think i dont know ?"myungsoo asked her , she gasps and about to spit her food .

"You like oh sehun right ?"

"No" lily answered short and trying to look down on her dinner so that myungsoo wouldn't look at her acting .Which is a very very bad acting , she doesn't have talent for that anyway.

And then after the dinner and a few chit chat , myungsoo go back home . And left here with few foods and drinks "Eat it okay ! don't forget to eat breakfast for tomorrow !" myungsoo muttered when he is about to get out of her apartment.

 Lily looks at her phone and she already got five misscall from her  best friend, oh sehun.This is unlike sehun at all , sehun she knew is the person who only calls you once and once you don't pick . He wouldn't call you anymore.

 Lily tries to call him and magic ! he answered directly only by a second she call him "Lily please please help me" he said desperately .

Oh sehun wouldn't know but lily is making a "what happen to you i am so worried" face right now but she remain calm and answered "What happen to you ?"  . "Look , i will just tell you short okay ? So , hum when i take you to your office, i met someone well to be honest she is like….. you know…. a goddess…. an angle with an office outfit . Her skin is so white almost like a porcelain , her smile … oh yes! her smile is sweet almost like a heaven So then i get her phone number for the receptionist and ask her for a dinner but please before i am about to confess to her could you give her a talk like a good words of me ? please please please ?" at a moment  lily just listening to oh sehun talking about his crush .

Two years of liking him ,waiting for him…. will probably only a waste of time.

"Her name is Jinri , choi jinri . i think she is in the same department with you ." he added . Lily is still processing when he told her about jinri , in her mind thats only one thing .

.She can't wait on him anymore.

"When ?" she asked so short and sharp . So short and sharp that maybe sehun would notice , but back again sehun is such a dumb, he would never notice how jealous lily is.

"Monday ! I already booked the restaurant , but before i confess to her you can talk to her before she enter the restaurant . You know , like an accidentally meeting !Then , i will put a microphone on your body a hidden microphone so that you can't talk anything bad about me." he said with laughing , is that even funny lily thinking.

"Okay then .i got it i will do it ."lily said , although she knows deep in her heart she can't do that .But it is her time to move on , after she does her job .She will go from him forever. even though that day is her birthday.

---

-->

Days after the phone call from sehun ,lily didn't hear anything from him . Days passed and finally it is monday , everyone in her office are congratulating her talking about how she should search a boyfriend on such age like now . She even can't count how many people are telling her to accept her boss love , kim myungsoo.

On her table there are already a bucket of white roses and box of necklace . Its beautiful she said to herself. She knows it who send all this gifts ,it would never be oh sehun.

"Morning beautiful" myungsoo as always putting his big smile on her  ."Morning sir." Works were  a little bit busy today and after few business meetings she dfinally could go home . She put her coat and finally go to the restaurant.

She sighs out , it is probably the last time she will help sehun.

"Psst psst  , come here ."sehun whisper at her when the taxi drops her to the front of the restaurant . she looks at him confused , with the beanie and black sweater also black trousers Is he a criminal ?

"Jinri is on her way here ." he says with a soft voice . Lily just nodded wishing that it would be fast enough so that she could come back home and spend the rest of her birth day sleeping.

Sehun is so bucy of himself when lily is looking at him, he smiles at her . "Hey you dont want to ask me about your birthday ?"  

so sehun didn't forget her birthday after all .

"Happy birthday little bunny ." sehun pats her head lightly makes lily feel a butterfly in her tummy .

"Oh there she goes, go ,go fast !" sehun lightly push her to the centre as  he found jinry walking to the restaurant . Lily carefully walking closer to Jinri putting her best act today.

"O …o hey lily !" with a microphone in her clothes sehun finally could hear clearly what they talk about. "Hey jinri , oh my god you look so pretty today …what you are up to ?" sehun laughs at her words ,lily is such a good actress he thought.

"Ah well .. you know your friend oh sehun hmm we start seeing each other , don't you know it though from oh sehun ?" she softly giggling , "Wow no ! it has been a long time since i talk with him . " lily said in a natural way too natural until sehun can't recognise that she is acting right now. "Well , could you honestly talk to me about oh sehun ? Whether i should date him or not .Because uhmmm i don't know about him at all and i am afraid that i might get into a trap ." she said with a concern words , Now its time for you to speak lily …sehun said to himself.

"Why ? he is a good man .."  uh explain more ….sehun whisper . "No its just yeah you know some man are just good when they want to know you more but when they start dating , they will change ."

"He is not ." lily cuts her , makes oh sehun nearly choking ..wow such a good actress. "He is not and never like that …He is …he is the type of man who always be there for you , who…who run after you when you don't have anyone beside you .Who gives you a morning call on your first day of works after a long holiday even though he hates waking up early , who will stay out of you when he got influenza afraid that he might make you sick too , he is nice not to mention that he will take you to wherever you want to go , he is nice ." lily stops a second , looking at oh sehun side . "I can't say that he is perfect , cause he is far from that . He is ….just ….completes you ."

Sehun…is freezing , well although the winter always makes people frozen .His heart makes him more freezing than before.

"Wow from your words you really know him in person…i am glad that i meet you first ." she said , Lily smile at her "I am happy too , as long as it is for sehun's happiness i would always be happy.Well , i need to go ..goodluck on your dates !" lily smiled and slowly walk away from Jinri .

 "Lily , you are not lying about that words right ?" jinri ask her when she was about to leave.

Lily glancing a little bit on sehun.

"Not even a bit , this words are all from my heart and experiences .Bye jinri ."

"Ah also …..oh sehun loves it when you put a lighter make up .So if you could go to the restroom and clear it a little bit okay ? you are prettier when you have no make up on ." she added.

Thats it …… lily then walking away to go back home , she puts away the microphone and crying in silence.

Good job lily good job …..you tell the truth anyway ….you will do everything for oh sehun right ? she pats herself .

as long as it makes oh sehun happy she would be happy .
Love is when you know someone better than they know themselves, right ?

---
No traffic jam around lily's which makes her easily back home by 15 minuutrs . As soon as lily open her apartment she looks at all the white balloons in her apartment flying until the top of her buildings.

There are photos tapped under the baloon .All the photos she and sehun took before now , she tries to walk with crying through looking on each photos they took . And then there is this huge teddy bear sitting on top of her sofa .right when she tries to hug ….the teddy bear makes a sound , apparently its sehun voice .

Her eyes is even wetter than before , she can't do this..

"Happy birthday lily…happy birthday lily…. oh .. my voice looks stupid right ? well to be honest i hate my own voice .uhmm hum…. well happy birthday to the most beautiful person on earth ! Yeay you are finally 26 ! Well i can't say anything since i don't have a wish for you ….uhm everyone were asking me about us dating right ? You know …well since its your birthday i will be just honest to you . I like you lily.. a lot and ….. you know if you are now wondering why i just tell you now after i ask you to act in front of jinri . Because …. i guess ….today its my time to let you go .It is not that i don't like you anymore , it is just …. i want you to be happy …and i feel like i am not the one who makes you happy .Remember when i nearly kill you when i ride a motor cycle ? or when i forgot that i have a date with you ? I don't even count how many times when i make you upset with me. You know what lily ? thats why i can't like you i don't even have a strength to confess on you. Today from now on , i finally release you lily . you could love anyone you want to love .Ah , it is refreshing right ? i think thats it from me . goodbye lily ! have a really nice birthday !"

lily can't stop crying hearing oh sehun speech inside the bear ,  such a fool …lily said to herself .

--
Sehun run as fast as he could to the nearest bus stop , after apologised to jinri that he cancel his date with a phone call he run as fast as possible . At least if he is fast enough she could stop lily from hearing the audio he recorded inside the teddy bear . Or if he is unlucky enough he could just hug her and tell her about how he feels right now.

His mind is replaying the same scene all over again .
The way lily looking at her the way lily describe her in a detailed way .

How fool , i should've seen it since before , that she likes me back.

He finally made up his mind , he is running running and running .

I will confess to her before its too late to do it.

---
-->

"Wait long enough sir ?" said lily with the cutest smile sehun ever seen . She put her long hair into a ponytail with a thin layer of make up on her face and her pretty pink dress to complete her outfit . She is a princess sehun said to himself.

"So can i sit here ?" lily asked him , she nods while smiling at her . "Let me  pull the chair for you ."sehun said . Sehun smiling at his offered ..he is getting better better and better by each day lily thinks.

after eating their dinner and a few chit chat it is finally the of the party

"Well hum..you know ..uhm.. argh the words . You know you know i am not at words right ? you know that right ? Uhm just to the point . Marry me !lily…please marry me ."

Lily smiles at him putting both her hand under her chin .


"Oh come on don't tease me .."sehun nags.

"So now on i will be oh lily ?"