Chapter 1.

But I Loved You.

Baek Somi walked nervously across the campus. her newly-cut bangs, she took a deep breath and calmed down. Tip-toeing slightly she finally saw who she was looking for.

-

"SEOBANGGGGGGGG~" she latched onto L.Joe's arm, winding her arm through his. He tried to escape her grip but she still clutched onto him tightly, as if she was afraid that he'd leave her. 

"Where's Hana?" 

"Here."

Hwang Hana. The Queenka of Seoul High. She gave a bright smile that had the power to make her many fanboys faint right there and then. She turned her attention on Yoomi and scanned over her. 

"Yoomi! Gosh! You got prettier didn't you?! Those bangs look nice on you!" 

She nodded politely to L.Joe as Yoomi flushed at the compliment. 

"Hana-yah...what would I do without your confidence in me?" she whispered to herself.

-

Yoomi's POV

Being the Queenka's best friend is not as good as you think...All day long she gets admirerers coming up to her and giving her gifts. No one looks at me if not to get close to Hana only. Even my seobang is attracted to her...I want to hold onto him for as long as I can...before he goes to Hana's side. 

-A/n sorry for the very short chappy! Just wanted to get it out. Point out my mistakes and how to make it better please! comments are love!