Chapter 1

Because of you.

-At Sheffield Sky High School-

(Author's POV)

It is 20th January 2014, and its a Thursday. It was the day of the high jumping in the Olympics. Lee Ji Eun a 17 year old girl is student at Sheffield Sky. You are watching the high jump that is going to be done by Lee Byunghyun, your crush. You watched the television at your school cafe intensely, when it was Byunghyun you were so emotionally touched seeing him jump over the bar and became the gold medalist for Korea in the high jumping for the Olympics. After one week, you heard news that Lee Byunghyun is not going to do any high jumping activities because he had broken his ankle quite bad.

( your POV Lee Ji Eun)

I can't let Byunghyun quit high jumping, it is his dream. you thought. That night, I was think so hard what I could do to make Byunghyun be back for high jumping, and after a few hours I finally got it. I was so excited, I slept early that night. In the morning, I  was ready to do everything I planned. I told my best friend Bethany what I was going to do, she agreed but looked quite worried. She cut my long, swifty hair short like I have a mushroom's head. I changed clothes and packed my things and said farewell to my mates and teachers. I was planning to disguise as a boy and transfer to Byunghyun's school and help him go back to high jumping,

- skip the part you on the plane, and now you reached Korea-

ahhh~ I finally reached home. I kept thinking, After a few short breaks. I took a taxi to reach the place I was heading to, it took about 20 minutes to reach. I paid the driver and said thank you. It was morning you see in Korea and its another school day. I saw group of people stading in front of a male teacher, it didn't bother me because I knew it was the late students, so I just went inside the school. Suddenly the teacher grabbed my hand and asked where I was going. I took out a document about me being a transferee, it showed my marks and sports mark, other stuff like that. The teacher was quite amazed so he just let me in. Once I walked in the school it was such a beautiful place. I was stunned by the buildings and view.

I wanted to go to the teachers' office to registrate my name for this school. I searched everywhere for the teachers' room, for about 15 minutes I saw it was on the left building of the school. I ran to the office and seek for a teacher. This teacher named, Miss Ji Hyun attented me and I exlained myself to her. She looked at my document and regristrate my name for the official student of Genie Physical Education High School. I was so happy.

Ms Ji Hyun called my name and said  " this your dorm key." I took the keys, smiled and said thank you to Ms Jihyun. I was going to my dorm and saw these steep high staircase to go to my room " what the heck?!" I screamed in my head. I take my luggage and tried to carry it to the top but unfortunately the tyre of the luggage snaped, and opened by itself and dragged you with it. I thought I was gonna get hurt but halfway of the staircase I stopped. I looked up and saw the sun in my eyes slowly fading showing up a boys face, it was LEE BYUUNGHYUN!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey! wah, thers already 43 views and 1 subscriber. thank you very much I know its only a liitle bit but I didn't expect anyone to read it.

Sorry for the late update, I have school yesterday and hell lots of homework. I got to update today, but have to go to sleep now! tomorrow school so yeah. I might not be updating till friday or saturday but I will try to update early, thank you. byeeee xoxo sorry for the short chapter.