Ch 2

STILL LOVING YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n : I like Italic because it’s emphasized Haejin’s feeling. :D

 

 

Haejin already signed the contract with the broker yesterday and the broker let her to stay there right away. Hana helped her to pick up her luggage and stuff from the hotel to her new rented apartment. Hell, the apartment was so big and she doubt that she have much money to buy one like this.

 

Well, Haejin have money in her bank account but it still didn’t enough to buy the apartment and from now on she had to save more than before. Fortunately, the company helped the half payment for three months and on the fourth month she had to pay the rent by her self. Thanks to God, the company she will work in was bonafide and great.

 

Kring….Kring….

 

The alarm.

 

Haejin opened her eyes after hearing the alarm rang right on her left ear. She reached the alarm and turned it off. “Second day in Ilsan.” She said as stretching her body with yawn. 6.15 in the morning when she looked at the clock which hang on the wall.

 

Haejin walked towards the kitchen and opened the fridge to get some water. She drank it after pouring the water in a glass. She looked at her fridge and found some ingredients to make a simple breakfast.

 

“I’ll make omelet, then.” She said as she put out eggs, onion and others. Haejin and Hana went to the nearest supermarket to buy groceries. Hana knew that Haejin must be tired after the long trip from Seoul and she insisted her to shop.

 

They even bought popcorn back to her new apartment and watched some program on television. “Hmmm, yummy.” Haejin smelled the omelet she had made. Her hand reached the plate and put the omelet on it.

 

Well, if you curious about the kitchen set and stuff, the apartment were already complete with its furniture. The whole things were complete and ready to use. Haejin felt glad about it.

 

Its’ too hot and she decided to wash up first until it cooled down. She brushed her teeth and washed her face. Well, now she looked more fresh and bright. She changed her pajamas into short pants and shirt.

 

“It’s too quite.” She said to her self and walked toward the television and chose the music program so she can enjoy her omelet happily.

 

Haejin is a new staff in DS corps. She works at Marketing Division, just like her former occupation. Haejin applied her job application a month ago. Why? Because Seoul was remind her about him. Sounds cliché? Yes. But that was the truth.

 

Haejin will always remembered when his former boyfriend always picked her up after works or she would remind when her works ended, she went straight to his office until she got shout. It’s made her hurt, the pain, the feeling wasn’t easy to remove but she tried.

 

For the past two months after the incident, she didn’t meet him for even once. She was sure that Luhan, already forget her. Clearly removed her from his life because she was pathetic. Luhan didn’t need her anymore because she was annoying. It was hard to admit the fact because her love wasn’t that simple.

 

*phone ringing*

 

“Yeboseyo?”

 

“Wanna shop?”

 

“Euh… I want to but you have work.”

 

“After work. I’m not that careless to leave the office now. Duh.”

 

Haejin giggled as she imagined her friend rolled her eyes while placed her hand over her waist. Acted so arrogant.

 

“Well, I agree. I want to buy some dress for work.”

 

“Okay. 2 p.m straight.”

 

“Call! Bye~”

 

Haejin ended the call and finished her last spoon. She washed the dishes after than and went to her bedroom again. “I’ll unpack the book first.” She said to her self as her feet walked towards the box beside the table. She tore the seal with cutter and started to arrange the books neatly.

 

That something slipped from one of her book. She saw it flew under the bed. Haejin grabbed a ruler and tried to reach it but she couldn’t. Then she left it just like that. “I’ll ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter