This is just... uhm...

ROUNDED LOVE

 

'It's just a normal love story. Where there are several figures that move according to a real groove, met with whom they are looking for. This is not a fairy tale. This story really happened, at least when the names that are here ,wanted it. The story is in your each mind. I know how it feels. So I'll try to bring it. And a-'
 
A girl stopped typing on her laptop. She stared at the screen with restlessness and troubled. And sent glasses perched on her nose, and sighed for a moment. Once again she read the writings that she had made.
 
"Aaah ... jeoltte andwae! (Not likely)! This is the worst!!!"
 
The girl was frustrated, and then delete all the posts that had been draining her mind. Someone approached her. The older yeoja was sitting in front of her and brought a cup of cappuccino with a decorative leaf on it.
 
"Gomawo eonni ..." Yeoja smiled and sipped her drink while.
 
"You've worked too hard, Seohye. Take a break, I'll come back again." Seohye nodded.
 
"Geurae. Jeongmal gomawo yo, eonni!" Seohye waved at her before she went back to her cafe.
 
Seohye is a girl of 20 years who are taking college majoring in journalism at the Japan International University in Seoul. Her goal is to become a journalist and worked in Japan. Now she is trying to write a short story in the Japanese language for contested in Japan Fairytale Writing Contest held at the campus. And it makes her pretty crazy.
 
Another older yeoja is Kim Hyunjae. She is the owner of Bread 'n Roses, a florist cafe near campus. During the first school to 2 years of college, Seohye always there if there is time. So they already know each other.
 
When Seohye closed her eyes, her cell phone rang. With a laziness, she answered the call.
 
"Yoboseyo ..."
 
"Yoboseyo, jagiya?"
 
Seohye instantly wide awake.She looked at her cell phone once again, in order to determine who called her, "Oh? Nugujji? Yesung oppa?"
 
"Ei ... of course it's me. Who else? Eodieseo, jagiya?"
 
"Ah, mianhae. You're changing your number again huh? Did fans managed to find your number again oppa?"
 
"Anirago. I lost my phone when i went to Ilsan yesterday. So I bought the phone again and I change my number. Eodieso, hm?"
 
Seohye a little frustrated lately because Yesung had to replace his number 4 times in a month. Fans somehow always get the number. And it makes Seohye often not able to contact Yesung when she wants. Although Yesung is an artist, but for Seohye, Yesung is still Yesung.
 
"Oh ... I'm in the cafe. Wae? Oppa where are you?"
 
"I was on my way to Daegu. Just go."
 
"MWO? Daegu? What are you eaten? How about your Ddangkoma? Oppa has take vitamins right?"
 
"Why are you so care about my turtle?? Did you really worry me, ho?"
 
Hyunjae looked Seohye from the bar on the inside. At first she will give the cheesecake to the girl. But it seems she is being spoiled at her boyfriend, so she did not dare disturb her. She smiled.
 
'Yesung oppa ... lucky you called Seohye .. '
 
*****
 
Music boomed in the studio. There are about 4 people who are sway as flexible as a swan. Their faces look very pale. As they have many hours of such training. And suddenly the music stops. One of the tasseled yeoja and drenched in sweat yeoja looked behind her.
 
"Well, Kwon Sora. Are you serious to exercise today? Why you're so weak? Are you sure, you passed the audition last year? Ho?"
 
Kwon Sora, she looked down. She held her annoyance and weariness.
 
"Mianhae, sunbaenim. I will try better." The senior, and the other sunbae stares at her with tired and bored.
 
"Never mind, we delay until you can. Tomorrow we practice again."
 
When two sunbae left, Sora sat on the floor and leaning on the mirror behind her. Again and again she sighed and took a drink.
 
"Sora eonni, do not you go home? I'm going home now?" said her friend who was a fellow trainee. Sora smiled shook her head, making her friend departed, leaving her alone.
 
Sora was almost 2 years as a trainee in SM Entertainment. She's 19, but she was still a trainee. Sora smiled bitterly. It is not uncommon at the age of 19, was still a trainee. And it makes Sora quite depressed even though she really wanted to become trainees. Being part of the SM Family Town. Being a person who will be known by the leader of Super Junior, Park Jeongsu.
 
Yeoja looked at photos of the seniors who was on the wall. Starting from Kangta through F (x). She was ashamed of herself, because she lost by Sulli. Krystal, and Taemin. They even have become a famous star in asia. Sora stood up and looked at photographs of the leader who displayed considerable.
 
"Oppa ..." Sora touching Eeteuk's photo with her fingertips, and then she trembled. Sora looked down, hold back her tears. Hold all her obsession to become a star. Help but feel that there is to Eeteuk.
 
"Oh, I do not think anyone here?"
 
Someone suddenly enter and surprise Sora. Yeoja was immediately wiped her eyes and looked at who's coming. What a surprise when she realized that the entry is a person who was she crying about.
 
"Teuk oppa ... annyeong haseyo ..."
 
Teuk terseyum her, then approached and joined Sora looked at the photos. "Bureoptji? (Are you jealous?)" Sora could not help but nod.
 
"While the trainer was not friendly, or your body could no longer stay strong, a little patience. Training is exhausting, but in the end it will pay off."
 
Sora looked at Teuk as if the words are energy. Teuk face's line is perfect. And although at the stage Teuk using insoles, but actually he fit to every namja's height, Teuk is very high. The figure in front of her was so bewitched that she did not realize that Teuk smiled as Sora looked at him like that.
 
"Keep fighting!"
 
Teuk patted her shoulder before he left the studio. Sora frozen for a longer time.
 
*****
 
"Oppa ..."
 
Seoyeon looked at Jaejung, his brother, which had so long does not move from his desk. The man with glasses only gives the tone quietly answered her call.
 
"Oppa, do you love me?" Jaejung smiled slightly above thequestion.
 
"Geureom ..."
 
When Jaejung is in silent, Seoyeon asked, "What about Eomma and Appa in America? Do they love me?"
 
"Surely ..."
 
"If harabeoji and halmoni?"
 
"Yes ..."
 
"If-"
 
"Jagiya, exactly what do you want to ask at this man? Hm?"
 
Seoyeon felt her face flush when the oppa asked in a very sweet tone. Though they are only related to the age of about 6 years, but they do not like siblings. More like lovers. Moreover Jaejung very manly and handsome.
 
"I wonder ... how could Donghae oppa loves me?"
 
Jaejung closes his laptop and opened his glasses. He invites Seoyeon into his office balcony and looked towards their garden. Jaejung hugged his sister from behind.
 
"Wae? Why would you say that? Do you doubt it?" Seoyeon shook her head.
 
"Aniya oppa. It's just, I'm a little scared because he's an artist. Is that fair?"
 
Seoyeon dating with Donghae Super Junior for 7 months. And it's thanks to Jaejung who introduced him. Previously Seoyeon always watching Donghae gestures when he came to the meeting of SM TOWN FAMILY or to a concert where DBSK and SUPER JUNIOR also there. And Donghae is so good to her. They decided to establish a relationship and are committed to remain like this.
 
"Do not ever think of him as an artist in front of you. That's my suggestion ..."
 
*****
 
Shimyi waiting for Soorin in front of the SM building. Her cousin had just returned from her training. She stood in front of her car on the sidewalk with boredom. Until she was called by someone in mask.
 
"Shimyi yah!" yeoja turned. Kyuhyun, her friend while in high school.
 
"Oh, you. Annyeong!"
 
"What are you doing? Waiting for someone?"
 
"Ah, ne. Waiting for my cousin. She became a trainee here."
 
Kyuhyun nodded with a smile, the look of his eyes crinkled. Shimyi see that Kyuhyun has no changes since the school time. Still like to say hello when they meet somewhere.
 
"Eonni!" Soorin out of the gate and then went to Shimyi and Kyuhyun who was equally in silent.
 
"Well, where have you been? Long time?"
 
"Mianhae, I had a business for a while. Oh, Kyuhyun sunbaenim, annyeong haseyo!"
 
Soorin realized the man that standing beside Shimyi is Kyuhyun. The namja smiled at her, a sign that he knew her.
 
"Well, I have to go right now, maybe next time we can talk again."
 
Shimyi realized at once, then nodded, "Geurae. Annyeong!"
 
Kyuhyun passed Shimyi when she opening the car door for Soorin and she herself went into it.
 
"Why are you looking at me like that, Soo?" Shimyi also end up feeling uncomfortable in face-to-odd like that, asked.
 
"Eonni, how could you knew Kyuhyun sunbaenim?"
 
Shimyi forgot that she had never told anyone including Soorin, if she is an old friend of Kyuhyun. She smiled at her.
 
"He's my friend, a friend from High school."
 
Soorin get it. Then hse opened her bag and pulled out her cell phone and drinking water. Checking some of the incoming message, suddenly Soorin-
 
"Omona ~! Aniya ~~!!!!"
 
Soorin screaming very loud until Shimyi should lay off her car suddenly.
 
"Yah! Are you stupid? What makes you yell anyway? You think where are we now???"
 
Soorin give an apologize-look at Shimyi before focusing again on her cell phone.
 
"Mianhae. My friend told me that schools have a test tomorrow ... but tomorrow I have a dance class with Hyukjae ... Huaaah Eonni! Eotteokhae?"
 
Shimyi looked at her cousin with a look of disbelief. She knew that Soorin really liked Eunhyuk. Starting from her Rap, Dance, everything. That is why she decided to followed the audition and became a trainee in SM. Eunhyuk, just to meet him as often as possible. Should have been no surprise that Soorin behave like this. But according to this, Soorin was too much.
 
"Michinyeo ..." Shimyi whispered irritably.