The Gym leads to Romance

The Diva wants a Goddess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Haaaa.." Her sighs and moans echoed the company's gym. Taehyun shifted uncomfortably on the floor where he tried to keep a straight face on as he did some crunches.

"Ahhhh~" Dara's sweet voice rang into his reddened ears, he couldn't help but feel shy and most importantly he felt the need to restrain his thoughts from going any further because he was wearing his sweatpants.

Why did noona have to sound like.... like.... sigh... this is my own fault, I invited myself to go along with noona so we could work out together, she's been helping me gain some abs since I lost them when we went to Japan- Hey! The food was delicious!

"Are you alright Taehyun-ah?" She looked at the dazed maknae who's cheeks were turning pink, she just got off the treadmill and was heading towards him. "Here, let me help you,." She added as she bent down towards him and helped him stretch his legs all the way to his torso.

Not good. Noona is wearing her pink sports bra underneath her thin shirt..... her chest is pressing against me.... I can't say no since she went out of her way to help me.

"Are you feeling that?" She asked.

I narrowed my eyes, feel? feel what? Did she feel SOMETHING?

"You should feel it here." Dara proceeded to ran her small hands on to Taehyun's stomach, slightly pressing it on his abdomen.

"Err- yeah." Taehyun metally slapped himself because of his lame response.

Being a man, it was rather hard for him to not let his eyes wander, especially when he's with his Dara noona. Addition to his urges, he's been harboring feelings for Sandara Park ever since that day she visited them in their dorm. Of course, he had utmost respect for her, so he always tried his best to not think of those kind of stuff, yet it was Dara who's making it harder for him to concentrate. (pun intended)

Noona, don't do that. 

Taehyun's eyes could fully see her glistening face, her pink cheeks and her sweaty body, he continued to mentally slap himself to refrain from going any further. He was her dongsaeng and she was his noona. They can't cross that line even if they wanted to.

"Yah! Listen to me!" Dara placed her hands on the mat, Taehyun's head in the middle, her loose shirt rubbing on his black muscle tee and her face a foot apart from his.

"Why are you so out of it all of a sudden?" She made a scowling face.

 

I can't say it out loud..... I have a feeling you won't let me near you if I did.. Is it wrong for me to feel this way? Is it all just physical attraction or because I like noona purely because we connect on a different level? ... Gah! My mind is confused, yet I am convinced that I should own up to my emotions... What do I do.. 

 

"You see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter