First.

Supercool.

Cool gangs run schools. It's a law, if you're cool, you rule. You'll get to be apart of the cool gang. If you're not? Well, you can either be an outcast or you can try to up and try to fit in until one of the cool people classifies you as one of them.

For me, I had never or will I ever be part of any cool facade. I didn't mind being cool though, in a chic and general way. I will never be like those cool kids in my new school, Dunmen high. The cool people here are literally vampires who feed on humiliation and pain. They're monsters. Teachers from my previous school, Presbyterian high (a school which only prestige girls enroll in), yeah, I was from a pretty good school. Speaking about the teachers from my ex school, they wouldn't accept the behaviors here in Dunmen high. They would give any person who caused trouble what they called a lashing

Why did I transfer? Well, it's the oh-so-typical story of my dad's company posting him to another part of Korea which was away from Seoul, where we all came from. Moving meant that I had to leave everything behind, school, life and my best friend Ashley. We cried on the day my dad broke the news. I'd miss Ashley and I knew that Ashley would miss me too... "I'll call you every week!" She called as my dad drove off the porch.

I missed her already.

Oh, and moving to another place also meant that I had to start a new life, get new friends and the worst part of all, enroll into a new school. It was the first day of going to my new school and I felt sick even before i got there. I was planning about telling my parents that I didn't feel well but that would hit them pretty hard. Shifting out of town and to the countryside was a big blow for them and I couldn't be selfish.

I stared at myself in the full length mirror, I was in my school's new uniform. It consisted of a white blouse and a burgundy pleated skirt. I had two reasons to dislike this uniform. First, the skirt was too short for my liking. Second, the color white didn't complement my skin tone. I was pale, many people told me I had the 'alabaster skin' and wearing white made me look so sick and the red? Not helping at all, the uniform made me look I was undead. My long, straight jet black hair made me look like a vampire (that fed off real blood).

Fixing myself, I picked up my backpack and left the room. "Morning dear!" My parents greeted me as I sat on the dining table, chucking a piece of toast into my mouth. As I chewed, my mum chatted with me and I tried my best to look and reply excitedly. I didn't want to worry about me. "I'd send you to school." She said as I finished my breakfast. I forced a smile and nodded.

We drove to the school. It looked rundown, the same white on my uniform painted the walls of the school just that it looked dirtier. Students wearing the same uniform were everywhere, students who were walking alone sulked as students who moved in groups teased them. Oh the joy. There were other cars in front of us and students from the cars took off, literally took off. With their heads hung low, they dashed towards the school. Looks like it was not cool to be driven to school by your parents...

"Good day, darling." My mum said as she turned around to give me a peck on my forehead, I smiled at her gesture before nodding and stepping out of the car.

I slammed the door shut and breathed in the musty air, "Good day to me."

I half sulked into school. The building looked more like a jail/animal enclosure than a place of education. Grey covered the whole interior of the school, grey painting, grey tiles, grey everything with a hint of red. This place really resembled a jail. I made my way to the general office with the help of the red signs hanging from the ceiling.

Did I mention that everyone was staring? No? Yeah, everyone was staring at me like I was here to bomb and kidnap all of them. Girls hissed and rolled their eyes as I walked past and the guys cat called. How mature of them all, really.

"Welcome to Dunmen." A balding man greeted me with a weak smile. I couldn't even tell if it was a smile or not, he looked so fragile and old. Was he the principal? Must be. His secretary handed me a few sheets of paper, one was my class' schedule, the other, the direction to my classes and the last one, school's rules and regulations.

I scanned through the paper:

1) Be respectful.

2) No bullying.

3) Proper attitude (no corrections should be made to your uniform. no studs of any kind allowed in school premises. no make up.)

Judging from what I saw just now outside the school and down the hallways, no one gave two s about the rules.

"Thanks." I said.

I went through my time-table and found out that I was 10 minutes late for my first class; biology. I sighed, what a great way to start my new life. I read through the directions and found my way to the classroom, I gave the door a light knock and the teacher stopped her lesson and turned towards me.

"Come in." She instructed, she didn't sound nice. "New student?" She asked and I nodded. She didn't even bother to ask me to introduce myself to the class, she just flicked her finger towards the back of the class, pointing at a empty seat beside a dark haired mousy girl. As I made my way towards my new seat, all eyes were on me. I scanned the room, giving my classmates a quick study. My eyes landed on the guy seated at the back corner and I swear my heart jumped.

Dark hair that tossed over his sharp brown eyes, perfectly shaped nose, thin but kissable lips. He had a face that any girl would die for, he was a whooping 15/10. Even without standing, I could tell that he was pretty tall, he had broad shoulders and he was lean but I knew he was powerfully built, his top clung onto his biceps tightly and I think I just drooled. He was perfect, absolutely flawless. He stared back at me and it was a wonder how I got to my seat safely without tripping or falling over. 

The mousy girl eyed me as I took a seat, "Hi." I smiled at her and repeated my greetings. The lesson was really boring me and my partner chatted, I found out that her name was Gina and she was a year older than me. My first impression of her was that she was really quiet and shy. Getting to know her during this one hour lesson, I realized that she was just as talkative as my best friend Ashley and I knew we'd get along well.

One of the things that Gina talked about that perked my interest was the cool people of this school. I don't quite remember their names but one of it was Kris, Kris. That hottie in biology, the dude sitting diagonally behind me, my classmate I completely drooled over.

His name is Kris, and he's cool.