(They Said I Am) Whimsical chapter. 1

(They Said I Am) Whimsical

Some crowded in the center of Seoul, there were many people has gone by on the street. The air was cool overthere the wind dispersed through some flowers and leaves which grew up on the small brances, very nice scenery there.

            A shady house was build in that area, blue sky in that place increased the beauty around it, moon has already upper of head. The wind whistle gave a cold into the room. Sounds small voice came from one of the room within. Looked a little boy who has bright eyes, smoothy skin, sharp nose and he has a sweetest smile, he was sitting on his bed.

            There was a small cabinet that has milky white color, and circle shape besides him, suddenly he grab a cute pencil on it. he held it tight and showed shine smile toward it. his expression was very excited.

hello noona, its already mid night. Actually i dont wanna sleep but my mom keep yelling to me, she is so noisy.” He whispered to that pencil. He put it on the pillow besides him.

"dont sleep then Taehyung-ah."

"ne, lets stay up till tomorrow morning ok ?" he hugged his pencil, "noona dont u feel tired today ? You were working so hard today because of Mr. Lee, why he made us writing so many notes. I dont like him."

"haha I am ok Taehyung-ah." she giggled, "are you tired ?"

.....

"Taehyung ? still there ?"

.......

She looked at Taehyung with her bright eyes which couldn’t described what was in her mind, she smiled, "sleep well taehyung."

            Earlier morning in the middle of Seoul, nice eyes peek little by little, then rub his eyes.

“Good morning noona, sorry I left u last night. I was sleepy last night” he giggled innocently you get shorter now, today I wont use you so you can rest hihihi,” he talked brightly. A little boy who wore cute white pajamas unfold the window and peek it up his view spewed toward outside “hurray! Look at there.” Pointing toward outside “the spring has come!,” said, excited.

 

4 years later

- Taehyung's POV-

"Noona, can't u be my pen ? I wont bring pencil again. Kids in my school start using pen," I laid on my bed with her.

"ok Taehyung, I can be anything u want me to be." she smiled.

i took my blue pen on my table, "Now you are my noona."

 

-Author’s POV-

            “morning noona, how are you?, i met a girl last night and she kissed me on all of my face. She is pretty but weird, why she kissed me.” While held that pen and put it on the cabinet. He rised his body up, walked slowly toward a bath room. There was a mirror on the wall. Suddenly his step has stopped sharp in front of that mirror, how shocked he was.

What’s this? Arghh.. why there were many inks on my face???

He rub his face using a roll tissue, “well noona dont be that pen, it made me had weird dream and my face....” talked by his self in front of mirror while cleaning his face.

***

            His weirdness outpour unique charismatic of him, that handsome man who wore grey pajama come into his room. He looked around and smile then, never change decoration within. He pour a mineral water into a small glass, so lonely there then he drank it well.

“okay, time to sleep my noona.. common,” pulled the blanket.

 

There was fragrant air blew soft on his face

His eyes opened slowly, time was stop suddenly when he saw beautiful angel in front of his face

He bewildered

Beat fast

That handsome man stunned by her

 

            He woke up suddenly, still beatfast and sigh deep slowly “ah that’s only a dream? Why again? Only.. d r e a m,” he said slow “hey noona, I met her again...” frown forehead looked of his face, there wasn’t his lovely pencil. He unfold the blanket and pillow but still couldn’t find out the pencil.

what are you looking for Taehyung?,” smooth voice listened from behind him, he looked into that voice “YOU???,” shocked. That pretty girl gave sweetest smile for Taehyung “yes, I’m a little girl who came into your dream. Time after time I always trail you, now I’ve grown up.

 

-Taehyung’s POV-

I moved to this dorm a year ago when I started entering Bangtan High School. I lived here with those 6 crazy friends. Today I would wash my clothes. Alone? yeah of course, no one was here now. Anyway I like when I be alone in dorm like this because…

“Noona, can you take my jacket in my room? I will wash it but I forget to bring it.”

“you know I can’t taehyung-ah.” She giggled.

‘she is so cute. I don’t know her age. I started call her noona since she appeared in front of me that day… ah, I always call a girl with “noona” if I don’t know her age’

“ah yeah you can’t,” I laughed to her.

“ya Kim Taehyung, what are you doing ?” He looked at me like I am a species from other planet. He came toward me with a bucket of his dirty and smelly things. Ewh…

“washing my clothes of course. Why ?”

“I know it, I mean you were talking alone before. With whom ?”

“ani… I am just bored.” I can’t say I am talking with Noona, people will think I am crazy. They couldn’t see her. They didn’t know what I see.

I thought they knew I talked alone much times for a long time. They even called me whimsical. I knew it was weird, but what could I do ? I let them thought like that. I couldn’t pretend she wasn’t here with me. I wanted to talk to her… and I couldn’t stop it or made her disappear from me.

He looked at me closely, so close till I stepped back my feet. Creepy… what would he do to me? I didn’t know, “are you really a human Kim Taehyung ?”

“ya Park Jimin, wanna die ?”

He laughed. I would really kill him someday.

 

***

 

I looked at my room ceiling, “noona, a girl in my class said she love me. What do you think? Can I date her?”

She didn’t answer me, I looked at her, “noona ?”

“I don’t know Taehyung-ah… maybe.”

Suddenly she disappeared, where was she? “noona where are you ?” I whispered, I didn’t want people to woke up that’s why.

She never disappeared without saying a goodbye like this before. What’s wrong? but what can I do. Maybe she had something to do.

 

2 days…

5 days…

A month…

She never appeared again since that day. Today was the 30th day after she had gone. I knew, it was a long time. I should forget her, she was even not real. No. She was real, she was just different with me. I… I missed her…

“hey taehyung oppa.” someone sat in front of me.

I lifted up my head to check who is that, “hey Chanmi.”

“oppa waeyo”

“what do you mean Chanmi-ah.” I chewed my bread lazily. It wasn’t because of the taste of this bread. I was just not hungry but Jin hyung forced me to bring and eat this bread because he said he made this so we should eat it. That kiddo hyung jinjja.

“you look different these days and…” she looked down, “after that day, you never appear again. Do you hate me? You don’t want to be my boyfriend?”

“I don’t hate you. Just… I don’t know Chanmi.” I couldn’t think clearly. I even didn’t remember about Chanmi’s proposal. Yeah it has been more than a month ago.

I didn’t date Chanmi. I liked her but she couldn’t fill my heart or mind. I felt guilty of this but what could I do? Ah I knew, “chanmi-ah I will treat u a banana milk.”

She giggled, “mwoya oppaaa.”

 

***

 

Someone patted my back, “Taehyung-ah, let’s hang out and play some game.”

“But I am tired Jimin-ah, what about tomorrow huh?” I walked out from school and ignored him. I really didn’t have energy to play. I wanted to back home and maybe Noona was waiting me there.

‘Ah what did I say… I don’t know why I still wait her since this long time. I still want her to appear suddenly on my bed after I back from school. But it never happened.’

Hoseok hyung squeezed my neck, “no tomorrow, let’s go now or I will kill you.”

“ah hyuuung let me go.”

“shireo.”

He squeezed me harder, jinjja I couldn’t breathe, “ok ok let’s go.”

 

***

 

“ish when they will grow up, so noisy.” I chuckled. Yeah they always fought after a game. When hoseok hyung won, Jimin will whine to play it more, and vice versa.

I went out to buy a cola. I took out my phone to check a text.

Dug…

Seems like I bumped someone, “sorry. Are you ok?”

She was little bit short so I couldn’t see her face. She didn’t say something or moved. What’s wrong with this girl ?

Suddenly she lifted up her head and… “noona????”

“ne Taehyung, this is me.” She smiled.

“noo-noona… is this you ? wait, let’s go somewhere where there is no people or people here will think I am crazy.”

She held my hand. This was never happened. I couldn’t touch her before and now… “noona… you ?”

“ne Taehyung. I be a human now.”

“How? How you can be a human?” she smiled. I didn’t care what was she. Human, monster, witch, or angel.

I hugged her tightly. I was so happy, I never thought something like this will happen, “don’t leave me again noona. Stay with me.”

She hugged me back, “ne…”

           

 

~The End~

 

‘wait… but why she can be a human? She disappeared for a month and back as a human? Did she go to somewhere to collect human’s energy and fill her body with it then she be a human now? If that is right so she will disappear again after she used all of her human energy? Am I right?’