Final.

Rumour & Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Paparazzi have seen taeyeon wearing scarf which the brand is " Blanc & Eclare ". The producer is Jessica Jung ex-member of Girls Generation. It's true or not?)

 

That picture the first showing in my instagram. Huft .. I don't want make my fans think of cheap taengsic, even she and me still contact each other but if like this just make fans really want Jessica comeback.. Also I want too. Ugh.. Rumour about her make me crazy !

 

First.

She went to mall with that guy and bought some clothes for baby. I know she deny this rumour but still crazy.

 

Second.

She lived with that guy 6 month in hong kong. Seriously?! i mean it's okay but with that guy? Ugh.

 

Third.

She watched boxing with that guy too. Even i know she with her father but still with that guy.

 

Fourth.

She made her album with some American people, But i saw that guy in the door he was like take a picture of her.

 

It's like he is a stalker not her BOYFRIEND. Every time she went or go he always be there make me mad, sometimes. i know she not protect with bodyguard again after she left Girl's Generation and me. I can't mad because of her this is her choice to be with that guy but ... i don't why i can't accept that guy with my sica. Wait ! my sica?! Oh.. i'm become more crazy right now.

 

"Tae don't get mad to your handphone" Suddenly Tiffany said.

" Yeah.. your handphone not doing anything unnie." Seohyun join to comment me

" OH! Cheaptengsic !" And suddenly Hyoyeon scream about taengsic. Wait.. taengsic? Is she look that picture too?

"Where ? " Sooyoung look at hyoyeon phone

" Look ! Taeyeon are you really wear that scraf?" Hyoyeon ask me.

" What scraf?" Tiffany said with curious. Oh no..

" Wow!! really taeyeon-ah?!" Sooyoung very excited

" I Said what scraf and why both of you so excited ?" Tiffany really curious and look hyoyeon phone. Here comes trouble.

" Tiff look at this ! This is Scraf Blanc & EClare which Jessica make it! Oh my shippers will be happy! " Hyoyeon said. What ? oh right she is the leader of taengsic.

“ Tae are you wearing that?” Tiffany ask me.

“ Maybe ..?” I said. That words just come from my head`

“Oh .. don’t jealous Tiff , You can make TaeNy moment whenever you want maybe like now just take a selfie and post it in Instagram right?” Sooyoung joke make everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter