I Regret It. Sincerely, Your Brother.

I Regret It. Sincerely, Your Brother.

My sister is the most annoying thing. She's way too crazy to be called a human. Seriously. You might hate me for what I say about her, but you haven't even lived with her for 10 years. Yeah, she's 10 and I'm 18, baby! So-Yeon has these weird habits... Like, when she's talking to me, she keeps pulling on my shirt. I lost a girlfriend because of that...

-FLASHBACK-

I was eating with my new girlfriend. She was so pretty! She was wearing a strapless dress and that made her even prettier. She was my first girlfriend ever, so my parents wanted to check on me. They were eating at a table not very far, and obviously they have brought my devil little sister, So-Yeon. So-Yeon got bored with my parents conversations and, randomly, decided to come to me. She looked at the girl and started talking to her... And you know what happened next? Right. She was pulling on her dress. Don't forget it was strapless, so after 3 seconds of pulling, the dress finally went down, revealing....Well, revealing what was under it. And I guess you know what happenex next then? The only thing I received from the girl was a slap, she stepped on my foot with her high heels, and then she was gone.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Now you see how my sister is stupid? What?? You need more convincing, huh...

Okay, well, another habit of hers is that she says what she sees. Even though it's a secret, she's gonna say it anyway.

-FLASHBACK-

This time, I decided to do my date with my 2nd girfriend at the McDonalds. Like that, she wouldn't wear one of those strapless dresses.  Unfortunately (or fortunately for me), she was wearing a mini-skirt and a shirt that was really revealing. My parents asked (or more, ordored) to bring my little sister. In McDonald's there are these kids' parks and all. I really didn't care at first of bringing her with me...So, at first everything was okay.  I was eating at peace with my new girlfriend, until So-Yeon got bored of playing with the other kids (Gaaah! It HAD to happen.). So-Yeon looked at the girl and spotted her revealing shirt.

''Hey...My brother always watches this on his computer !'' She told my girlfriend as she pointed her chest.

''Oh, and that too!!'' She continued, pointing all of my girlfriend's intimate parts.

My girlfriend looked at me with a very mad look.

''YOU WATCH PO--'' She yelled, but immediately stopped because everyone was looking at her. My date ended with a 'lovely' slap and a 'goodbye...FOREVER.'.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Aha! Now you see how she's such a devil. But just to be sure you actually believe me, I'll tell you one last memory of one of her evil plans. She shows everyone what she has learned.

-FLASHBACK-

My third date was in a park. Everything was green, there were cute dogs, singing birds... Everything for a date! Except for my little sister. My parents keep creating stupid reasons so that I bring her with me. Are they trying to sabotage my life? I just hope they weren't creating a new baby...

Me and my 3rd girlfriend were holding hands and were sitting on a bench. So-Yeon was playing right in front of us ; rolling around, running around, playing around.... It was cute, plus, she wasn't bothering us. But then, a cute little dog passed in front of us, stopping at some point to poo. So-Yeon ran at him, and played a bit with him. Then, she saw that she was very near of us and so, decided to talk to my girlfriend.

''Want me to show you what my brother teached me??'' She asked smiling and taking the hand of my girlfriend. ''Stand up please~'' She gently asked her and my girl did as she asked. So-Yeon placed herself in front of thee girl and asked her to close her eyes, and as soon as I saw that, I put a hand on my face. I knew what she was going to do ; I tried to stop her but my girlfriend wanted to play with So-yeon for a while. So-Yeon told her to run, and my girlfriend did. She tripped on So-Yeon and her face landed on the dog poop made a while ago. She came to me, slapped me and cleaned her face on my shirt.

''I bet you're worse than your little sister, idiot !!''

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Okay well, I guess you can't wait to know what happened on my date with the super gorgeous noona? Heh. Well...

-FLASHBACK-

While my parents were in an airplane, I was in my car, talking to So-Yeon so she won't bother my luxurious dinner with the gorgeous Min-Ah...

''Don't talk to us, don't be crazy, just stay still on the chair, eat like a princess and don't do anything else! OKAY?'' I glared at her.

''Okay oppa!'' She told me, but obviously, I didn't believe her.

We arrived at destination and we finally met up with Min-Ah noona. Each of us sat on a chair and waited for their food.

''Your sister is sooo cute!'' She told me.

''How old is she?''

''Do you fight a lot with her??''

''Does she bother you that much??''

''She loves candy?''

...And it continued like that for over 1 hour and 30 minutes. Until So-Yeon got bored and walked up to Min-Ah. She started talking to her, pulling the table cloth instead of Min-Ah's dress.

''Soyeon-ah! You're pulling the wrong thing! Soyeon-ah !!'' I tried to tell her.

But it was too late. Everything that was on the table fell on Min-Ah, dirtying her pretty dress. I got up, trying to help her. I was too afraid because I knew I was going to receive a slap. Fortunately, Min-Ah said she was okay and wanted to continue. I was rather surprised.

''Excuse me, but you must leave.'' A man told us. It was because of So-Yeon.

When we were out, my heart was beating hard. My date with her was already done? Noooooo~ Heh...BUT. Min-Ah approached me and finally spoke again.

''I'm actually a baby-sitter. So...Tomorrow, all day, I could come at your place, babysitting your sister and having more alone time with you...'' She told me.

My eyes widened. That was unexpected. I WAS SO HAPPY.

''S-Sure!!''

Then, we parted and I couldn't wait for tomorrow. 

-END OF FLASHBACK-

So finally, I'm very thankful to my little sister. I hope I didn't hurt her in any way... If I did,

I Regret It,

Sincerely, Your Brother.