Weirdo

Pabo..

I have a confession to make..

Sehun is an idiot person..

  1. He barely know how to pronounce his own name..
  2. He always play innocence when he is completely not..
  3. He nag a lot
  4. He have  nice body but run away from doing all the heavy work
  5. He acted cute in front of everyone except me
  6. He never cry watching sad movie but cried watching sitcom..
  7. He always make his unattractive poker face if he is bored or annoyed or just simply who he are..
  8. He have a crazy obsession over bubble tea..
  9. He will sing “Baby” every single day if he is too into it..
  10. He have his weird smile if he up to something evil..

And the lists when down..Wait..don’t hate me first.. Here is the story..

 

Finally,my high school day have come.. I decided to enter School of Performing Arts Seoul aka SOPA as my high school.. Why!? Just for fun.. My parents never object anyway.. Plus I just follow along my friend..Her dream is to be an idol but she want me join her.. But honestly,I never thought in my mind to be an idol.. Not once.. My dream is to eat,play,sleep and breath.. Haaha..Hate me?

I will have have my own flower shop after I am graduating… My dad promise.. He will never disappoint me.. and yes.. I am a spoil child coming from an average family..

 

 “Yah!! You!” I turned my head and looking at a tall pale looking guy.. “Never though you will be in the same class as me!” He grinned playfully but seriously,who is he? I point at myself just in case if he is actually talking to someone else..The girls murmuring with their eagle eyes..

He come toward and knock my head..

“Yah! What was that for!?” I am piss off.. Who the hell does he think he is.. knocking someone head without any permission.. He frowned.. “Don’t tell me that you have forgotten my handsome face.. You never change at all since kindergarten..”

Kindergarten? The girls were shocked..and so am i! I looked at him up and down,front and back,side to side.. The face does look familiar.. Does I even have a guy friend back at kindergarten?

Then I can feel something hit me..No way.. it can’t be him..

“Pabo Sehun who can’t even say his name right!!!” I pat his arms hard.. “Yah! I can say my name!”

“Then say your name..”

“Well..it is.. Thehun!! I mean.. Si..See..Seehum..Sehun!” See..?You got my point?

“Puahaha..You never fail to make me laugh..What did you eat to grow this tall?”

I must say.. He is growing so well.. He was just below my shoulder once we were still kid..Now, I have to tip my toe to ruffle his hair.. What does omma-ni fed him with? A giraffe!?

He push my head away with his finger.. “Hey..watch who you are touching.. Don’t you know I am a famous person now..” I stared at him for a while and burst a loud laugh.. Famous my ..

“Yah! Don’t tell me you know nothing about exo!?” I suddenly stop laughing and look at him with a blank look.. “What is that? Xo the alcohol? Exoskeleton? Exotic?”

He gasps with a shocking expression..Holding on to the table edge to avoid from passing out with other hand holding his chest.. “You are unbelievable lonely outdated soul..”

 

After school,we directly when to his house..

“OMO~My little angel.. Never thought you will be as same school as our hunni~” His mum rub my cheeks and hug me tightly..

“I barely reconigize him..He is no longer a shorty.. What do you fed him with,omma?” I infomally called his mum as my mum since his mum is my mum best friend and his mum are like a second mum to me… “well..He ate everything just to get taller than you..”

“Don’t tell her lie omma..” He blushed and drag me to his room..

I look around his room.. I suddenly feel blush on my cheek.. So this is a teenage guy room look like.. On his wall was a poster of him with a heavy makeup with 9 other guys and 2 girls (?) with strange logos .. Even I myself never wore heavy makeup.. “Yah..Hunhun..Why are you look like ahjumma here?”

He sighed and push me to his bed.. Open his drawer..Wait!? What are you….Doing…

“Whaa..at..are you…I am not that easy!” I blushed and cover myself with his pillow..He smirk at me.. I cover my face with the pillow but he snatch it from me and toss it away to the bed head...He move closer to my face and we are just an inch apart.. I closed my eyes tightly.. I can heard he is chuckling at me.. I open my eyes and he is laughing so hard that he had to hold his stomach.. He knocked my head with something hard..

“Pabo..You sure have dirty mind..Here..” He hand over the cd album.. I stared at it for a while and look at him.. “What is this?”

“Food..It is delicious..eat it up.. Idiot..Obviously it is an album..My album..” He said proudly.. “This is an album? Just a plain cardboard with a strange logo?”

“Open it damn it..Like this..” He end up showing and explaining the concept,the members and everything.. I just nodded and questions stupid thing but yet he stupidly answer every single one of them..

“I seriously thought that you have girls in your group..”

“What!? No!” I point at two of the guys in the poster.. “That is…Luhan..and baekhyun..”

“What!?They used like half bottle eyeliners..” He laughed out loud.. His laugh are still the same as before..

 

He is a wolf…I mean.. He is a wolf among the sheep.. He acted cool and innocence in front of his fan and others.. But the truth is…

“Hunhun..Good timing..Would you come help me to carry this school project? It kind of big and a bit heavy..”

“Hell no..I have to catch up with my member hyung..I see you around.. Oh..and omma said she just buy a new tv set,can you stop by my home and help her up?Bye..” I chinch my hands..

You !@#$ What is the use of having a great body if you never used it well !

I won’t gave in..

“Sehun-a~” He look at me with is infamous poker face.. Damn that guy.. “Will you help me with this?” I smirk in my mind.. He wouldn’t able to say no since his fans were around.. He glare at me but I smile sweetly at him.. “Sure.. Let me carry this for you.. I will have to help my friend now..thank you for coming..” He slightly bow and turn around to help me.. “You sure are clever..” He murmured at me..

“You would never bet me..” I grinned and sticking my tongue out..

“Sehun-a..We must go now..The rehersal will start in an hour..” A guy from the poster! He look at me and slightly bow and greet me..

“Annyeonghaeseyo.. My name is Kim Jongin..” I blushed and feel hot all the sudden.. He look hot from a closer look..

“I will have to help her to carry this home first..” He looked at me with his puppy eyes.. It is never gonna worked on me Sehun.. “We can drive you home..I am sure manager hyung wouldn’t mind..” Kai smile..Me.Die.Now…

 

“Jjang!! Look what I got for us..” I chuckled.. “Bubble tea?” He nodded diligently and sit in between me and omma(his mum..take note)  .. “I read article about how crazy you are over bubble tea..You weirdo..”

“You read!?” He jumped from his sit.. “Of course I read..What is the use of me going to school if not to learn how to read..”

“I mean…read an article about….me..” He sit down and start munching down the popcorn all by himself.. Glutton!

“Have you guys done? I will start the movie now..” Omma the movie… A Sad one..Her favourite and both of us just look at each other knowing what will happen next..

It is a great movie with a sad plot.. I really wish to tear up but my eyes wouldn’t let me,so I turn to omma.. She is flowing like Han river.. I hand over her a tissue and she force to smile and took the tissue..I look at Sehun and he is…well..he is the same as me..

He met my eyes and move his head slightly as a sign to look at omma... I couldn’t help myself not to giggle but without any sound.. We still have one thing in common.. We hardly cry watching a sad movie..

 

“Hey…Wake up..” I drowsed during half the movie.. “so..how was it?”

“The main actor died..” I nodded and look at the clock.. Damn! It is 12am!?

“It is already late..You can sleep here..I will talk to your omma tomorrow..You can use Sehun room..”

“Omma! Why my room!?”

“You can’t let her sleep on the couch..She is an ahgassi (young lady)..”

“Psss..More like ahjumma(old lady) to me..Besides,where am I going to sleep~~” He pull hem of her shirt like a kid who nag want to buy something ..What! ahjumma!? I punch his arm hard..

“Well..You can sleep on the couch..” She giggled and when to her room.. “But I need to sleep well…What is the use of me going home if this home is not my home..Omma! Omma~~”

“Not like she would hear you from here..” I pat his shoulder and when to his room.. As I was about to closed the door,he stop me.. “What are you..” He push the door and enter the room forcedly..

“My room..My bed..” He lay down and pat the space next to him.. “Unless…”He make his weird face.. What the….

And something pop in my head..

 I walked toward the bed and sit next to him.. “Unless what?”  His facial expression change drastically.. Victory~~

“ehm!! I will let it go this time..” He jump out of the bed but then come back to take the pillow with him.. “idiot..”

 

“Oh..!” I am late for school.. I quickly wash myself and put on my yesterday school uniform.. Well..It kinda a bit smelly..but what the heck..i am late anyway..

“Where are you going? Have your breakfast..”

“I am late for school,omma..”

“What school? It is Saturday..” Oppa(sehun hyung) chuckled..Saturday!? Stupid! I took a sit and start to munch pickle radish..

“Where is Sehun?”

“He is having his practice..” Omma hand over me the rice and took her sit next to me..

“How long does he becoming an idol?”

“It been a year..I couldn’t remember how long he becoming trainee thou… But He said that they look suspicious and ran away..” Stupid guy..But it is true thou.. Omma always advise us not to trust a stranger..

“Talking behind my back?” Both of us turn to him.. “Oh..Sehun-a..Come..” Omma stand up to scoop the rice for him.. “Well..yes..Omma said you running away when they recruited you to join the company..”

“What am I supposed to do? They look like they gonna kidnap me and sell my organs..”

“No one want to use your unhealthy organs..”

“Shut up pumpkin head..You are the most unhealthy person I ever know..Eating ramyeon everyday..You will end up turning into ramyeon..”

“Yah! How about you.. Bubble tea!”

“What about bubble tea!?”

“Well..It is not that delicious! Whats up with the ‘frog eggs’!?”

“It is chewy bubble! You have some technical issue with your taste buds.”

“Guys! Stop fighting at the dining table.. Should I marry you two off!?” Oppa seem to piss off.. This is all that stupid sehun fault..

 

Sehun bring me to his dorm as he promise to..The first thing that welcome me is a pile of shoes..Lots of them all along the side walk..

The guys were sitting on the couch..playing video games..

“Hi..You must be sehun childhood friend..I am the leader..Kim Junmyeon..Or Suho..”

He is cute..I mean..Look his eyebrows.. A tall guy come out from a room,topless but turn back in as he make an eye contact with me..He must be Chanyeol..The attractive ear..

I try my best to remember all of them.. The guy who always wear eyeliner is Baekhyun..The cute looking clueless guy is Lay..The girly face is Luhan..Gangster looking guy is Tao..The cat face with cute cheek is Xiumin..The cute squishy looking guy is DO..The tall chinese guy is Kris and that handsome guy is Chen..Oh..and my favourite..The guy from before..the y lips,eyes,body and everything-is-y is Kai..

I look around the room and he is nowhere to be found..

“Where is your room?”

“Well..You cant go there..”

“Why not? Do you hide some ?”

“You cant just enter guy room as you please..”

“Why not? It is your room..” The boys started to laugh..what so funny about it? I look at them blankly..Boys.. “Just don’t..Okay!?Erm..Lets see my one piece manga collection..”

“Fine…But first where is your washroom?” They all point to the same direction.. “But Kai is still using the bathroom..” As soon as Chanyeol finish his words,Kai came out from the bathroom.. With only a towel covering his lower area.. Damn he is hot..

“Hi..You come…” He greet while drying his hair with other towel..Is he trying to seduce me or what?kkk.. “Put some clothes on.. and you,Miss..Dont you want to use the toilet?” Sehun give me that weird look..What is wrong with him..?

Kai is a cute guy..He may look y but he is actually a shy person.. I get along well with the guys in the dorm..We laughed and shared story among us.. My story mostly about sehun..He denied every story that I tell..Dummy..

 

He keep in silence on the way back home.. “Whats wrong~?” I poke his arm playfully..

“Stop it..”

 “Sehun-a~~~”

“Just cut it off!” He stop the car on the roadside.. “Whats wrong with you!?” He glared at me deeply.. “Don’t talk to him..” What?

“Kai…Don’t talk to him like that! Don’t look at him like that! Don’t smile at him like that!”

“Sehun..Are you accidently bump your head? What are you talking about..”

“I like you! I like you okay!!?” He blushing so hard..So am i..He like me..But how come I never know?

“Since when?”

“Since you said you will marry me if I grow taller that you are..”

“Sehun that was ages ago..”

“Do you like me too?” I blushed and nodded lighty.. “Good..” He turn and peak kiss my lips.. “What was that for!?”

“Shut up or I will kiss you for real this time..” He grinned and turn on the car..

…Idiot..

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Yo~~Sorry for this boring stupid story..And seriously,dont hate me..kkk..

This is to my pabo dongsaeng..I just miss her and i am bored..

She is probably mad right now..but yes..i like to mess up with her..^^