+Chapter 1+

Can We Continue?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[June + 27 + 2012]

          A loud horrible voice covered the beautiful kpop melodies as Hyunji stared at the 12 crazy singing graduates with a blank expression. Just who decided to go to karaoke the day after their 2012 graduation day, Hyunji was angry that she was forced to sit in a small stuffy room with flashing lights and loud music, but what made her even more angry was that her boyfriend, Jimin, didn't come when he promised her he would.

          

          Hyunji stuffed the onion ring chips in before her phone vibrated in her pocket. She anxiously put down the chips and whipped out her phone to see what excuse Jimin had given, it wasn't exactly what she expected, "Meet me by the park bench." was the simple sentence he had sent to her. She somewhat felt happy that she had a convincible excuse to leave the hot steamy karaoke room, after informing her friends and classmates she was going to go meet up with her boyfriend (and after the "go get him tiger!" and "having y times!?" comments made by her classmates) Hyunji casually strolled out the karaoke place and outside to the cold rainy weather.

 

          The smell of rain filled her nostrils as she reached the residential area of seoul, 'I wonder what he wants..' Hyunji thought shoving her hands in her coat pockets. A familiar slender figure stood beside a park bench, Hyunji leaned forward and squinted, it was Jimin. Her lips curved into a warm smile as she waved at the male, surprisingly, Jimin did not have the usual happy go lucky smile he had plastered on his face since he was born. Her smile vanished as a lump formed in , 'It can't be right..?' she reassured herself as she proceeded to walk toward her strange boyfriend.

 

          "Whats up..?" Hyunji asked unusually nervously completely forgetting about asking him why he wasn't at karaoke. Jimin sighed and rubbed the nape of his neck, "L-.." he muttered stopping his words, she was sure of it, this was it. "Lets break up" Jimin said strongly looking up from the ground and directly into Hyunji's eyes. He saw that Hyunji was at loss of words at the moment and he took the chance to explain himself, "You know I was recruited into big hit, i'm going to be a trainee by the end of this month. I wont have time to date you or even text you maybe.. I just want ourselves to grow up and start looking for our own dreams.." Each word Jimin spoke felt like knives stabbing at her heart. 

 

          She looked up at him with a happy smile and nodded "I understand, I was thinking the same thing actually.. Anyways, I better head back to karaoke before they start to think something weird is happening between us..!" Hyunji said in her normal tone before chuckling softly and turning around to make her way down the street. It felt like the rain could feel her sadness and started showering upon her, Hyunji liked it better that way at least no one could tell she was crying.

 

          It all felt like a dream, her brain simply felt like a slide show. revealing all her memories of her and Jimin. She hiccupped as she couldn't seem to catch her breath, Hyunji rubbed her tear stained eyes and sniffled unlocking the gate to her house. Her cheeks were red from the slaps she did to get ahold of herself. "I'm home!" Hyunji's soft voice boomed throughout the house, almost instantly came her two younger siblings hugging her with a smile "Welcome home noona!/unni!" her siblings said in sync. "I'm going to work on homework because I have a lot okay?" Hyunji said with a smile as she walked up the stairs, "But you don't have school anymore!!" the two shouted from the bottom of the staircase. 

 

          Hyunji ignored her siblings sharp lying detecting abilities and continued to her room. She sat on her bed crossed legged staring at her white walls, 'Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry' She repeated over and over again in her mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter