Interruptions

The Reality of iKON

Yunhyeong P.O.V

"YES!We FINALLY get to go to an amusement park again!But what are we going to eat tho."I said while walking out of the dorm with Hyukkie.
 
"Well we're going to eat hotdogs,hamburgers,pizza and cotton candy since it's an amusement park,plus we have the whole park rented to US!The boss said that we could take Jinhyeong and Hongseok along too.Mr.Yang said we might see familiar people too."Hanbin lazily said as he was being piggy backed by Bob.
 
"Hmm I wonder who could the familiar people be?But,Hambin why are you on Bob's back?"Jinhwan said while looking at them with disgust as if they did something last night.
 
"Hyuuuunnnngggg~ don't call me that as much as I love ham,in second place of Mickey Mouse tho,I don't like that name just call me by my REAL name."Our leader whined.
 
"Oh hey look we're here."Chanwoo said looking at the amusement park with a straight a face.
 
"Ooohhh look at that roller coaster,come on Yunnie lets go!"Then Hyukkie pulled my arm and excitedly dragged me to the roller coaster.We then ran to the roller coaster ride hand in hand.Most of the people that were in the amusement park were YG staff.
Hyukkie and I were seated at the front for the ride feeling excited I held Hyukkie's hand.When he noticed that he looked at me and blushed.Then I heard people yelling oh my god we're at the top now or OMG I can't wait until the thrill starts.
 
"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"Hyukkie screamed like a girl when the thrill started.He wasn't scared though he had his hands up in the air.I was just smiling throughout the whole entire ride though.When the ride was done we got off,the both us started walking towards to the exit.We suddenly saw familiar people,it was Seungri and Seunghoon sunbae.Seunghoon hyung was talking about how he was destined to be Seungri hyung's wife while Seungri hyung kissed him on the lips time to time.
 
 I then ushered Hyukkie to hurry his up to get down.When we were sitting at a bench in a hushed tone I whispered"Yah,did you see that I think Seungri hyung and Seunghoon hyung are dating."Hyukkie just nodded,and looked at the ride line where the two hyungs/sunbaes were at.He had his phone out and started to take pictures of Rihoon moments.Seeing that I silently chuckled.But,were the staff the familiar people?
 
Junhoe P.O.V(A/N the Ferris wheel is just like the one they rode in Japan.) 
 Jinnie and I were in a Ferris wheel together ALONE this time though.Earlier when we got in I sat across from him which made him complain because he can't feel my presence much across from him.While looking at him he was saying how he could see everything and everyone in the park.He suddenly gasped which made me alert of him.
 
"What?What is it Jinhwan?"I looked where he was looking,I then gasped too.We saw Youngbae hyung and Daesung hyung together in one of the Ferris wheel carts.Man weren't we supposed to have this park all to our selves.I really should've payed attention earlier to what our leader was saying earlier.Youngbae hyung was then turning his head.I quickly went to the other side of the cart an looked Jinnie.
 
"Why do you think they're here?"Jinnie asked me with a slightly hushed voice.
 
"I have no idea but didn't Mr.Yang rent this for us?"
 
"Eung I think,but I don't really know."Jinnie said looking at his hands.
 
Jinhyeong P.O.V
"Waaaahhhh!Another stuffed animal thank you Hyeongie~."Hongseok cutely smiled,I pinched his cheeks because of his cuteness.He then held my hand and led me to a near by bench.
 
"Hyeongie since you got me a LOT of stuffed animals should we name them?"
 
"M'kay lets just name each one by each of the members since I don't want to make up names."We started to name each of the animals by the members and explain why it was that member.Hongseok suddenly tapped my shoulder rapidly and pointed somewhere.I then looked to where he was pointing at it was Mino hyung playing a game with Jinwoo hyung cheering him on.I then grabbed his hand and some of his stuffed animals and moved to another bench.I mean who would want to be disturbed on a date WHO!?
 
 I was soon drifting in my thoughts when a voice interrupted me.
 
"Hyeongie~let's get more stuffed animals.I need a bunch of friends to have a large popularity you know."Divas.
 
"Let me go get get a plastic bag first so you can put your friends in there."I said and groaned,thinking about what would happen if he had his attention on his 'friends' instead of me.
 
Chanwoo P.O.V
 I was munching on some cotton candy while surfing the Internet and looking at Instagram too on my phone.Hmm looks like Seungyoon hyung  and Taehyun hyung are entering some type of amusement park.Wait isn't that where I'm at right now?When was this posted looks like today.Feeling that someone was watching me I looked up from my phone to see my two hyungs infront of me.
 
"HOLY SHISUS AND KRISUS you two scared the hell out of me."I held my hand up to my heart.My two hyungs just chuckled and then looked at me.
 
"Can we borrow your phone to talk to your mom Chanwoo?"Taehyun hyung said.
 
"Wae?Don't you have his phone number?"I asked looking at the two.
 
"Well we got new phones and stuff so yeah."Seungyoon hyung backed up for Taehyun hyung.I then just gave him my phone and they put mom's number and left with a thank you and started to go on with their date.
 
Bobby P.O.V
 While eating my popcorn chicken with Binnie eating his patbingsoo I saw G dragon and T.O.P hyung.
 
"Annyeong hyung!"I said and waved,Binnie seemed to notice so he lifted his head up and looked at the two.He just smiled and waved to the two.
 
"Wah you guys have nice food.Did you pick it Hanbin?"G dragon said to Binnie smiling.
 
"Ne hyung you guys have fashion did you pick it hyung?"Girls these days with fashion I swear I have deep circles =_= because of Binnie asking me what he should wear for today.
 
"I did but we'll be continuing our date okay.Bye."with that the two left and Binnie started eating his patbingsoo again.Suddenly,his phone received 4 messages that hyung I saw this hyung or hey this hyung is here.We both sighed since we knew as idols we can never have a date outside alone.