First

The Day You Leave Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
. "Kris,wake up", you pinched his pointed nose as he wrapped his arm around you It was a lazy sunday for you and Kris . Both of you cuddled as long as we wants. I heard he groaned lazily and tighten his grip on you. You crawled and reached his neck.

"Kris, wake up", you breathed slowly, letting your hot breath touched his fair skin neck. He groaned before opened his eyes, sleepily. "Whats wrong babe? I thought you want cuddle with me a little longer", He looked at you sleepily and you buried your face on his neck and kissed it. "Don't you have any schedule?", you whispered and playing with your finger on his chest. He sighed. Yes he has one .

He has a meeting and yeah, Kris hated it. Both of you hated it so much. "", he cursed and prepared for waking up from the bed and give a for the meeting. "But .. babe, i want to be with you", Kris turned to you and pouted. You laughed and rested your head on his shoulder.
"Its okay", you said.
"Just make sure you come home right away after the meeting and i'll surprise you with something", You gave him the cheekiest smile you ever had . He pouted. Suddenly,

"Ah kris! ", you screamed softly as he pinned your body on the bed and went top of you.

"Kris, stop it", he blocked your way with his perfect figure and messy hair and not to mention, he was being y as hell.

"You'll be late for your meeting", you touched his chest but you couldn't move his away bcs of his strength. He smirked. "Who says im going to the meeting. Im not going anywhere', you follow his gaze and it was on your lips. "Kris, stop being cheesy", you laughed as you wrapped your hands around his neck and played with his hair.

"You don't have any idea how tempting you're right now", he whispered on your lips, exactly not to kiss it. He smirked and he tried to tease you. "Don't tease me", you smirked and he crashed your lips with his right away you said it. Both of you covering each other lips and he make you moan a little bit before he pulled away. You was breathing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter