Final ~

Will You Still Remember?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUNNY POV

 

I still remember those times when we used to lay down side by side on our single bed that we putit side by side so it can be a queen size bed, the time when you and I share our secret and we talked about every random thing all night and later we agreed to sleep because tomorrow we have class? Remember Sica? We laugh, I told you my secret that I never tell anybody and you told me yours? I miss the heart to heart talk. I really miss "US".

 

Those night when we talked. I remember it clearly. Do you remember Sica? Because I still feel it in my heart. It still 'breathing' in my heart and in my mind. I want you to know that those moment, is one of the moment that I really treasure and love a lot! I love to talk to you like that. Because I feel like the world is ours. I can spend times with you talking without bothering anything about world. The time that we spend like that is very precious. I want the time to stop.

 

Do you still remember Sica? When we laugh out loud until all of our classmates and the passing by fella look at us? I still remember our face turn red out of embarassment. But the Sica that I know is not like that. Yes, you change the atmosphere. Not even a second, we continue our story and laugh again. There is no an "awkward" word in our relationship as long as there is you. 

 

Do you still remember? The time when you call me in the early morning at 2AM? I am sleeping and too lazy to pick up my phone. So I turn it to vibrating mode and let the call came in. 58 missed calls. Yes. I heard the ringtone coming. You know I am not a heavy sleeper. Like you said "Your spirit is not going far. That's why you are so easy to wake up" but I choose to not answering your phone call. The next morning I woke up reading your text message, I am heartbreaking.

 

"Sunny-ah, my dad is in the hospital right now. He need to be operate and he is in coma now"

 

I am guilty. Yes Sica, I am guilty. Guilty for not answering your calls. I replied to your text. Then you call. Do you remember Sica? You call me and then ask me to wait, you need to go somewhere where people can't see you crying. I waited. Then you cried. You tell me what has happening. You are crying. We are crying. Yes Sica, I am crying. I don't know if you know I am crying, but yes I am crying.

 

The girl that I used to know is loud, bubbly, full of sense of humour, talkative. But now? It is a very first time I listen to you crying. It breaks my heart. Listen to you sobing, I cried even harder. I tried very hard to hold in my niagara waterfall tears but I just can't. I tried to hold back my sobbing, it is hard. But I manage to do it. I don't want you to be weak. I want you to be strong. Because I know, if I cry, you will be even weak. I don't want you to be weak. You need to be stron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter