Baby Good Night

Mental. Break. Down.

Chapter One

 

                                      Baekhyun comes home crying and Kris does not know what to do as being the only person in the dorm at moment did not help, at all and therefore it lead to this…

“Baekhyun?” Kris gently knocked on the door, worry displayed all over his face, as he stood still by the door, not knowing what to do when the younger replied with a loud sob.

“A-are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?” Unsure and hesitating whether he should enter the room and comfort the boy, Kris debated quietly to himself, but soon gave up and decided to pray for himself, hoping that this went well.

“I’m coming in!” Kris laid a hand on the doorknob, mentally crying when he found it to be unlocked but took a deep breath and gathered his courage to enter.

“Baekhyun! What happened? Why are you crying?” As Kris entered, upon looking at Baekhyun, he was a mess. Eyeliner ran and painted his pale white face, as his tears dripped, mixing with the eyeliner and staining his flushed cheeks black.

Seeing Baekhyun in this state left Kris shaken, as he wondered why his friend was so broken.

Kris, not usually one to comfort people, sat next to Baekhyun and gently pulled him into a hug, to which Baekhyun wrapped his arms around Kris tightly, before bursting out into louder bubbles of sobs. Sensing that Baekhyun just needed his comfort at the moment, Kris decided to leave the questions for later and sat back on the bed, bringing Baekhyun to lie on his chest, as he patted Baekhyun’s back and hugged him tighter, if it was even possible, but needless to say, it soon began to comfort Baekhyun as his sobs lessen into hiccups and small sniffles which later subsided as he fell asleep on Kris’ chest, to the rhythm of his heart and the warmth in which he gave.

Kris, not wanting to wake the younger, slowly slipped out his, before messaging his friends of what the hell happened to Baekhyun.

To: TheGuardianAngel

What the hell happened to Baekhyun that he came home CRYING???!!!!!!O.O

From: TheAlmightyDragon

--

Two minutes passed and Kris received a reply from Suho.

From: TheGuardianAngel

I found him being bullied today…Some students thought that it was funny to joke about his appearance…

To: TheAlmightyDragon

Kris furrowed his eyebrows, as he glanced at the peacefully sleeping boy, resting on his chest.

To: TheGuardianAngel

Tch!! Where are they?! I’ll give them a piece of my mind!!!

From: TheAlmightyDragon

To: TheAlmightyDragon

Don’t worry about that… Tao and Kyungsoo took care of that… BTW Where is he?

From: TheGuardianAngel

Kris sighed, as he read that the situation was already dealt with, before deciding to take a picture of the two of them together and send it to Suho who immediately justified his fanboy feelings over the phone, before saying that he had to go to which Kris replied with an okay.

Closing his eyes soon after, he figured that Baekhyun would probably not wake soon and laid on the bed hugging Baekhyun. As he wrapped his long arms around him and brought Baekhyun’s face to his chest, he soon drifted off in their position, liking the warmth of the other.

That day, Kris learned something new. How to comfort someone….