Alright

You Just Truly Are

"Jiyeon." she clearly voiced out uninterrupted. "Complimenting me even without knowing my name?" the girl with the rolled up sleeves made a blank expression at Eunjung after making such remark. “Oh come on. You don’t have to say such a nonsense though.” To make the situation a little bit lighter she was about to hit the other girl’s shoulder, but then Eunjung was able to catch her hand and said, “Told you so. But I mean it. Like, really, really mean it.” She wasn’t supposed to let the hand of Jiyeon go, but the younger ones pulled it back which could be interpreted as something unwanted. She couldn’t do anything about it so she made her head make a few nods before continuing on walking.

Hey, where are you going?” Jiyeon’s voice almost echoed in the hallway since everybody left the building early due to the fact that it’s their hell week. “Faculty? I have to speak with my professor about my mark.” Eunjung answered without looking back or making any pause while walking. “Wait up!” as Jiyeon was trailing Eunjung behind.

 Their footsteps could be heard from one side of the hallway to the other. Things like this rarely happen in this hallway. Usually this place is filled with students waiting for their friends from another class. But since hell week was in their way, they had to go home early and study--or atleast pretend.

Oh hey.” Finally Eunjung peeked slightly behind her before, “What the? Why the hell is she so cute?” were the thoughts that she had as she moved her head from side to side—trying to clear out her mind. “Who am I kidding?” an eyebrow raised noticeably by Eunjung “She’s not cute. She’s such a beauty.” But then she remembered what happened earlier, she noticed the blank expression Jiyeon had showed her. She thought that before something terrible might happen between her and Jiyeon it better be stopped as soon as possible was all that she could think about.

 “Hand me over your phone.” Eunjung commanded. Jiyeon had her phone tightly held near her chest; debating whether she should hand it over or not, “Why should I?” “It’s not like I’m gonna run with it or something. Just hand it over.” The one who commanded smiled with an ulterior motive. “Hand it over please.” This sounded more lighter and thus making Jiyeon to hand over her phone.

 She noticed that Eunjung had dialed her number and called it as she handed over the object. “What a lame tactic to get someone’s number.” She . “Works all the time.” Eunjung pointed the gun gesture at Jiyeon and at the same time winked. Jiyeon was flustered and she felt her blood came up to her ears making it red. The other girl wasn’t able to control her laughter after seeing Jiyeon turned red. “You just turned red.” She continued on laughing while clapping her hands. “Okay.” Trying to calm herself down, “I think it’s better for you to go home.” Handing over the cellphone that she had borrowed to the owner, “Exams aren’t over until Friday, remember?

I still owe you one, so this is not the last time we’re going to meet.” She petted the head of Jiyeon and Jiyeon tried to fix it immediately. “Are you sure? Don’t you want me to come with you to the faculty?” Their eyes now locked, “I’m sure.” Eunjung gave her statement of reassurance to Jiyeon. “And no, I want you to come with me. But not there.” She winked making her blush again before continuing her path towards the faculty room. “Aish really, this.” Jiyeon lifted one side of her lips, which is what she always does whenever she gets annoyed. “Wait for my call, alright?” Eunjung chuckled. “Whatever!” Jiyeon shouted back before turning her back against Eunjung, “Alright.” She whispered. Eunjung paused for a bit to check whether the girl was already going outside the campus or not before moving again forward.