Final

What?


Taeyeon woke up at an unfamiliar place. She looked around just to see fluffy clouds as far as the eyes can see. But oddly enough Taeyeon wasn’t scared or anything but relaxed. As if she was familiar with the place. So she pranced about while tossing flower petals (magically appeared..heh). Taeyeon never felt so relaxed and happy. Giggling to herself, she pulled a chunk of cloud like it was cotton candy and put it inside . The cloud just melts into a sweet liquid that made Taeyeon closed her eyes and cupped her face with blissful expression worn on her face. 

"So swwweett" she still had the same expression from earlier and not too long after that her peaceful cloud kingdom was interrupted by a loud noise. That made Taeyeon frowned and opened her eyes. The noise was getting louder.

"Who dares to disturb my peace?!" Taeyeon thought and stomped away trying to search for source of the noise but not forgetting to put another piece of the sweet cloud and yet went into another blissful state before continuing her stomping. Suddenly, the clouds beneath her rumbles and shakes. 

"Earthquake? What the? But I’m on the clouds??" The shaking didn’t stop but became much more violent. "What is happening????!!!!" Taeyeon kneeled to prevent her from falling.

"Taeyeon?!" 

"What the- who is that?!" Taeyeon frantically looked around the empty clouds for the owner of the voice. 

"TAEYEON!!! WAK-" Taeyeon jolted awaked with Tiffany on the side of the bed shaking the life out of her. "-E UP!!!!" 

"What what what?! Did someone break in?! Lemme get the baseball bat!" The half asleep Taeyeon staggered out of her bed going to towards her closet to retrieve the bat but was pulled back by Tiffany who immediately shoved a nerf gun at her.

"We have no time! Come on! A war is happening outside soldier!" Tiffany dragged the clueless and still half asleep Taeyeon out of the room in a crouching manner.

"Tiffany what is this? Can I just go back to slee-" Taeyeon got pushed back into the room as a nerf bullet whizzed just inches away from her face. Tiffany immediately returns fire and cursed. Taeyeon heard a dolphin shriek soon after.

"Yah! You stupid mutt!!!" Taeyeon then saw prince approached them with a sock in its mouth while wearing... Is that a little dog helmet? Apparently that sock has the initial J on it. 

"Good boy prince! Who's the cutest and smartest dog in the world? You are. Yes you aaaarrreee." Tiffany spent a good 3mins rubbing prince's belly and then commanded the little dog to attack another victim which the dog happily barked to and ran to do as told. The American woman fished out her phone from her back pocket to look at the time. "Ok we have approx 10mins left. Stay strong! We can do this." She puts a hand on Taeyeon's shoulder. 

"Am I dreaming? I'm dreaming right?" Taeyeon talked loudly to herself. 

"This is very real Taeyeon. Now snap out of it!" The two continued to crouch all the way to the kitchen. 

Thud

Tiffany went wide eyed as a grenade was thrown at them. Quickly she threw the grenade out of our way back to the near the front door.

"Yah Sooyoung! Throw that away!" They heard Yuri shouting.

"Boom!" Tiffany made the sound effect by cupping her hands around to amplify her booming sound. Taeyeon was already wide awake at this point. Before Taeyeon could even tap on Tiffany’s back, Seohyun came sliding at their way like that far cry game (this game is so awesome).

"Good. You got Taeyeon unnie to wake." 

"Details? Young one."

"Jessica was attacked by K9 prince and lost a sock, Sooyoung and Yuri got hit by a grenade, Yoona and Hyoyeon are still barricading themselves at Sunny's room while Sunny herself is still hiding somewhere." Tiffany nodded while Taeyeon looked at them with mouth still hanging open clutching her nerf gun tightly. 

"Guys. Please." Taeyeon pleaded but got shushed instead when they heard a growl. Ginger was pulling on a sleeve which just happens to be Sunny's who was hiding in the kitchen cabinet.

"Shoo! Go away Ginger!" When shooing doesn’t work Sunny was getting annoyed. "You make me do this!" Ginger still growling while pulling Sunny’s sleeve with its teeth. Sunny aimed her nerf gun at the little dog and, "BANG!"

Taeyeon saw her precious Ginger fell on the floor. Tiffany and Seohyun tried to keep her down but it was too late. She walked slowly towards the cabinet, cocked her gun and ready to shoot.

Ding dong

"Food delivery is here! Hooray!" Yoona and Hyoyeon ran out of their barricade, jumped over Sooyoung and Yuri to reach the front door. Taeyeon looked around and sees all of them abandoning their nerf gun and ran to Yoona and Hyoyeon who were busy preparing the food on the living room table. Ginger sprung to live and ran towards the source of food followed by prince with its little helmet. Taeyeon pathetically looked at her members and pets who gathered around the living room table munching on chickens.

“Taeyeon! Get your here and eat!” Sooyoung called out with mouth full of chicken.

 

*********

Thousand apologies if this is a fail XD Another busy week. But semi good news is that I'll be off work soon..

not sure if its a good thing since I'll be jobless till Uni starts.. I'll be moneyless till then OTL