Final

If Only

Bom's POV

Never in my life have I ever imagined I could run this fast, my heels clicking against the pavement running for something I wanted...no needed. Love has always been a complicated thing for me, always being there for my bestfriend throughout all their fights just telling her to break it off already, but no, they always make up and say everything is fine. Telling me I never understood love...I really didn't.
 
Love had gotten me into different situations I never thought I would experience, from the longing of wanting to meet him on a lonely day to the jealousy that rose in my blood seeing him even talk to another woman, and who would of guessed that the guy who caused this to happen to me was none other than my arch enemy?
 
Cliche as it sounds, the foe falling for the enemy, it really was like a fairytale and I could finally be the cinderella in my own story. Ask a woman if she would stop the love of her life from leaving they would immediately answer 'hell yeah!'But I never was told time would seem to fly past, running the hardest I could pushing myself harder and harder.
 
"Pabo! Why couldn't you tell me earlier?!?!" I cursed at the wind, finally seeing the destination I needed to get at in sight.
 
*Flashback*
 
"Bommie! Someone left you a note earlier," my mother said pointing at the headstand of my bedroom.
 
" Who?" I questioned.
 
" He didn't say his name, he just said you needed to read it," my mother replied before disappearing from sight.
 
Tired, I unwrapped the scarf off my neck, untying my hair to let my orange caramel hair loose running my fingers roughly through my hair. A smile suddenly appeared on my face, thinking about last night, my palm covering my face embarassed thinking about what I had done last night, the lust that overcomed me.
 
" ert Bom!" I whispered to myself, walking over to my headstand, lazy to take of my heels just yet.
 
I squinted my eyes, recognizing the neat handwriting on the letter...Tabi! I squealed to myself grabbing the letter pulling it close to my chest hugging the envelop. Without hesistation I ripped it open impatiently unfolding the creme paper.
 
' Dear Bom
 
By the time you read this it will be too late, I've made a decision to go back to America to help my father with his company, taking over his place...please don't blame him Bom, he didn't mean harm I'm the one who volunteered.
 
I know you very well, and knowing you, anger will fill you, but I just want you to know what we shared last night wasn't fake...it was all real. From the kisses I shared with you to the times you called me during your corn emergencies. I love you so much, that I've never felt this way in my life, leaving you is the biggest sin I'll ever commit.
 
I've always been warned by my mum not to make promises when I was happy, and foolish me I didn't listen to her and promised you that I will never leave you. Some say the reason for breaking promises is because promises are made to be broken, but for me my heart is torn to do this to you. I will miss the way you smile at me whenever I tried to be sweet to you, I will miss the times I wiped your tears when you felt sad...all in all, I will miss you.
 
Love,
Choi Seunghyun'
 
*End of flashback*
 
Right after I had read that very message, I stormed out of our house, running onto the busy highway, just to stop a taxi. My fingers fumbled for the car door, trying to get in as fast as possible. I looked at my watch as it read 9.45am.
 
" Ahjusshi, bring me to Incheon airport please," I said out of breath.
 
I felt anxious, knowing each second I had a less chance of meeting him at the airport, but no...I had to stay strong and have faith. The odds were against me today, my eyes glaring at the long line of cars heading to the airport, only a small figure of the building could be seen from where I was.
 
I grabbed some bills from my pocket, basically throwing it at the driver, " Thank you ahjusshi," I said, jumping out of the car, feeling the strong wind run through my hair as I tried my best to arrive at my destination faster. Passing all the cars which honked impatiently, while I whizzed by feeling my dress rise higher.
 
Great...why couldn't I have just worn some shorts or pants? I could feel the gazes of men on me, my hair in a mess, sprinting frantically. A person might have even said I was filming a movie, but no, this was my real life drama, the true reality problems that I had to come across.
 
After what felt like a century, the entrance was visible, smiling weakly to myself knowing I was only a few minutes away from seeing him. My fingers ran through my hair, placing my hair which covered my face over my head. My eyes scanned the screen, looking for the flight bound to America, feeling hope when I saw a 10.30am flight was boarding.
 
I quickly made my way to gate 7, my head looking all over the place for the man I loved. Tears began swelling in my eyes, arriving at the gate itself, while the flight attendants checks the boarding passengers.
 
" Is there a Choi Seunghyun here?" I asked, my voice shaking.
 
" C-Choi Seunghyun?" the lady asked.
 
" Yes! Is there a CHOI SEUNGHYUN BOARDING ON THIS PLANE!!" I shouted, losing my patience.
 
" P-please calm down miss, let me just check," she replied calmly, watching her slowly scan through the computer.
 
I tapped my heels on floor, waiting for her reply, " So is there?" I questioned, gritting my teeth.
 
" Bom?" I heard Jiyong say, causing me to turn around and look at him confused.
 
" Why are you here?" I asked, not caring if I sounded too rude.
 
" Have you seen Seunghyun?" I questioned urgently.
 
" Bom-ah..." Jiyong answered.
 
" Where is he?" I exclaimed.
 
Jiyong put his hands on my shoulders bringing me to the side, away from the crowd which watched me earlier.
 
" Bom, listen carefully," Jiyong instructed, " Seunghyun wrote you a fake letter," he said.
 
" What? Are you telling me this letter was made up?" I said in disbelief.
 
" Aniya...he used it as a cover, he denied telling me that you wouldn't come after him," Jiyong answered making me confused.
 
" W-what are you talking a-about?" I stuttered.
 
" He told me that you wouldn't chase him because you would be too furious about him leaving you...but I didn't believe him, cause I know you love him, just by the look in your eyes," Jiyong replied.
 
" Just tell me where he is," I said.
 
" Come on, I'll bring you to him," Jiyong said, jogging away as I quickly followed him to his car, getting into the passenger's seat, watching him turn his engine on, speeding off.
 
" Where are we going?" I questioned.
 
" To Seunghyun," Jiyong answered, " Don't lose hope," he said, while stepping on  the gas pedal, my body jolting back with the sudden speed as he expertly manuevered around the other cars quickly arriving at a hospital.
 
" Floor 7, room 712," he informed me.
 
I nodded opening the car door, making my way inside searching for the elevator, pressing the 7th floor button hard. I bit my lower lip.
 
" What's happening?" I whispered to myself feeling nervous.
 
* ding *
 
My head flew up to see that I indeed arrived at the designated floor, scrambling my way to room 712, shocked to see such a number of people sitting outside worried.
 
" Chae.." I said shocked, seeing her tremble in tears in the arms of Dara and Minzy who also shed some tears, while the other boys, Youngbae, Seungri and Daesung stood there ridgetly.
 
" What's going on?" I asked.
 
" Bom-ah...I'm so sorry," Chaerin told me, hearing the door click open to find a doctor stepping out.
 
" I'm guessing you're his special someone," the doctor said approaching me, " Are you Choi Seunghyun's wife?" he asked.
 
I smiled just imagining it, I nodded, " Where is he?" I questioned.
 
" I'm sorry, he didn't make it," he said feeling my heart shatter into a million pieces.
 
" Why wouldn't he make it?" I said, throwing another question.
 
" Let me explain something to your dear, he's been suffering from Leukemia for 2 years now...and this morning he managed to get here, begging us to help him," the doctor explained bringing tears to my eyes.
 
" H-he can't be dead...I was with him last night," I said my voice trembling.
 
" I'm so sorry...he's just passed away 1 hour ago," he replied, my eyes stared at my watch, 10.45...he passed away when I read his letter...
 
" Why didn't he tell me?" I asked everyone.
 
" He didn't want to hurt you, he said didn't want to see you worry for you were the only hope in his life...the sunshine that made him smile, he said it hurt too much to see you cry," the doctor explained, while I broke down crying onto the floor.
 
" He said you were the miracle that he needed," Chaerin whispered.
 
" So you all knew?" I said, feeling betrayed.
 
" I'm sorry Bom," Chaerin apologized, sitting down next to me, wrapping me with her arms.
 
" The person I loved just disappeared just like that?" I sobbed onto her shoulder.
 
~~~~~
 
It's been 6 years since he died...6 years since I've lived on feeling apart of my heart missing...6 years since I've had to take care of our child who now turned 5. The love that I felt for him never faded, constantly visiting his grave shedding tears whenever I thought about him.
 
" I hate appa!" Seunghyun said...that's right I decided to name our son after his father, changing my last name to Choi making his name Choi Seunghyun exactly like his father.
 
I bent down to his eye level, " Why do you hate appa? If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have you," I said kissing his forehead.
 
My son smiled, giving me a hug, feeling tears run down my face yet once again, I stood up fixing my posture, taking his small palm into mine walking out of the hospital...
 
Yes, my son who I had given birth to had also been diagnosed with leukemia when he was 4,who knew it was herditary in Seunghyun's family? Yes, the news were hard for me to take in, but that never stopped my bundle of joy to live on happily. As the days passed by living with our son, it was hard for me to even think that he didn't have a long future, because I knew I had to face the cold truth...he didn't have a long chance to live. But if I had one wish...it would be that Seunghyun could see how similar they are...if only.

I hope you guys like it....kekeke, I'm sorry if its y...aigoo!